Hyper Baekhyun

My SM Bros

Baekhyun oppa was singing his lines of "Mama" while I was trying to study. After awhile, it got on my nerves. 

"Oppa!" I yelled. Baekhyun was laying on my bed (don't know why he was even in my room) and turned his head.

"Yea, Jae Hee? Need help on homework?" he asked.

"No... Besides, you wouldn't know half the stuff we are learning," I said, jokingly.

"YAH! I know math, science, history and Engrish," Baekhyun replied.

I laughed. Haha ENGRISH. "Oppa... Haha... It's EngLish not EngRish."

Baekhyun shrugged and practiced his vocals. "Ah ah ah ah AH ahhhhh... Oh oh oh OH ohhhhh... Ooh ooh ooh OOH oohhhhh..."

Argh! "BAEKHYUN! Shut up! Practice somewhere else, PLEASE?!" I yelled.

Baekhyun nodded and said, "Hey, wanna grab ice cream or something?" 

What?! I have five tests to study for and he's worried about ICE CREAM?! Actually, an ice cream sounds good... Hmmm... Maybe I should go with him.

"Yea! I do... Who's going to drive?" I asked. Baekhyun oppa can't drive because he's had a several (actually, a lot) of accidents. 

"Mmm... I don't want to ask the other hyungs," Oppa replied.

"Why?" I asked curious.

"Well... I kinda disconnected the karaoke machine and dance game because everyone was getting annoying. But I BROKE it, not disconnected it, so the hyungs are mad at me now... That's why I hung out in your and Tae Hee's room."

I nodded my head. "Well, if there are 28 mad oppas waiting outside in the living, how are going to sneak past them to get ice cream?" 

"I don't know... Sneak out the window, I guess?" Baekhyun said.

Ugh! I don't have ANY energy to sneak out the window, let alone WALK 3.1 miles to get some ice cream.

"Can't you just bring it to me?" I asked in an aegyo-ish voice.

"Hahahhahahahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahaaaaa.... NO. If you want ice cream, you come with me," Baekhyun said fiercely.

"Aw.... Please? Bbuing bbuing," I said EXTRA CUTELY.

"No... I only fall for Tao and Sehun's aegyo, got it? Let's go!" Baekhyun said annoyed.

"Fineeeee.... You meanie! Let's go!" I said.

Baekhyun oppa grinned and opened the window. "Oh by the way, Tae Heeyah? If the hyungs ask where we are just say that we went out for some Baekhyun and Jae Hee bonding, okay?" 

Tae Hee cutely nodded and we got out.

Once we hit the ground, we walked left to the crossroads, where the streets intersect and the plaza is. The streets are 2 miles long and the plaza is so big, it takes about 30 minutes to get to the ice cream shop. 

After 2 minutes, I started to sweat. Argh... "Oppa~ Can we just turn back? I'm tired..."

Baekhyun turned around and shouted, "WHAT?! TIRED?! You are so lazy... I could walk, sing, talk, and dance ALL day!"

No kidding. Last week he sang and danced for 42 hours straight and didn't even realize what everyone else was doing. 

I dragged my legs and walked to the end. FINALLY we hit the crossroads. "Over theree!" Baekhyun exclaimed, pointing to the ice cream sign.

We walked SOME MORE and FINALLY entered the store. The minute we walked in, fangirls started screaming and one of them pushed me to the floor and started swarming around Baekhyun.

"Okay, okay, ladies... Please calm down! I'm on a date..." Baekhyun said.

"WHAT? Oppa... You have a GIRLFRIEND?" everyone yelled.

Baekhyun found me on the floor, lips bleeding and help me close. Everyone in the shop gasped.

Haha I get it. I played along and said, "Oppa... Let's buy ice cream now, okay?"

Baekhyun grinned and ordered a large strawberry and a large coffee ice cream and tipped the cashier. I put the spoon in my mouth. Mmm... Coffee was my favorite flavor. Baekhyun took his spoon of strawberry ice cream and put it in front of my mouth. I happily swallowed it.

Murmurs came upon the room. "Oh my gosh... That's an indirect kiss!"

It was an indirect kiss. But we're siblings, who cares? This was pretty fun. I love messing with my oppa's fans. Baekhyun held out his hand and I accepted and got up. 

A girl maybe two years older than me walked up to Baekhyun oppa and said, "Oppa... I can't believe you have a girlfriend. Why can't I be your girlfriend?"

"GIRLFRIEND? Who said that I had a girlfriend? Agashi... Whoever said that I had a girlfriend, better get their facts straight."

The girl's eyes bulged and said, "Isn't she your girlfriend?" she pointed to me.

"Her? This girl? Jae Hee? No... She's my sister, fools! Jae Hee, let's go..." Baekhyun said, gripped my hand hard and ran out the door, across the crossroads, to home.

I was sweating and breathing so hard. What the heck was that? My stomach hurts when I run after eating.

"YAH! Baekhyun! What the heck? I have cramps now, you PABO!" I yelled and hit his head.

"Ow..." Baekhyun groaned, rubbing his head. "I'm sorry... I just needed to get away from those sesang fans. I'm sorry..."

I pouted and went to look for the window. Darn it! The window was closed! 

"Now what?" I asked grumpy.

Baekhyun shrugged. "I guess we can just wait out here and live outside for the rest of our lives."

"Oh please... Just apologize to the oppas and get it over with," I said.

Baekhyun sighed and nodded. We rang the doorbell and Onew oppa opened the door. "Oh hey, Jae Hee, Baekhyun. Come in... Tae Hee told us you went out for some bonding."

We walked into the living room and found everyone chilling, eating snacks. 

"Hi... Hyungs," Baekhyun said in a low voice.

"Heyyyy! Baekhyun!" Ryeowook oppa yelled and motioned us to join them. We sat down with them.

Everyone seemed completely normal. Were they not mad at Baekhyun anymore?

"Ahem... Hyungs... You guys aren't mad?" Baekhyun asked.

"Why would be mad? Because you hung out with Jae Hee? We're totally cool with that," Kibum oppa replied.

"No... I mean about the karaoke and dance machine. I broke it..." Baekhyun said, sighed and slung his head.

"What? No you didn't... It was already broken from this morning..." Leeteuk oppa said.

Baekhyun lifted his head and said, "What? But it was working fine...." 

"I know, I know. It sometimes works, often doesn't We were just about to get a new one. You're fine." 

"WHAT?!" I yelled. "YOU mean, we walked for nothing? We had to get through the sesang fans for nothing?! Oppa! What's wrong with you!" I yelled.

I stomped to my room, slammed the door and began to study for my tests. Tae Hee ran away from me, seeing me mad.

The door opened and Baekhyun oppa walked in. "Hey... Jae Hee... Sorry..."

"Whatever... It's fine. Haha... I was just mad you used up my energy. How come you're so energetic?!" I asked.

Baekhyun shrugged. "Because I'm bacon... Duhhhh." 


Sorry I/we haven't been updating! 

LOL... Playing with the lights... Is SOOO what Baekhyun would do...