Dino Jonghyun

My SM Bros

Haha... I love to tease Jonghyun oppa. He is so short! I mean, Sungmin oppa is short, too, but it's funnier when I tease Jonghyun. My friend is almost as tall as him! We also call him dinosaur because he looks EXACTLY like one! Haha! It was 5:30 in the morning and I needed to get ready for school. I shared a room with Tae Hee (we have bunk beds) and I tiptoed so I wouldn't wake her up. I put on my new shirt (that Key oppa bought me) and pants (again, Key oppa paid for) and headed out for breakfast. I wonder what DO oppa made me today! I heard groaning from SHINee oppas' room. The door was opened so I peeked in. Jonghyun oppa was on the cold ground groaning, but still sleeping. I walked in the room and shook Jonghyun oppa. 

"Oppa... Dino oppa... Shorty... SHORT DINOSAUR OPPA!" I yelled at last.

He immediately shot up and yelled, "Is there a fire? What's going on?!" He started hyperventillating.

"No, oppa. Calm the heck down. Get up and sleep in a BED,"  I told him and helped him up.

Jonghyun nodded, yawned and fell straight into bed.

I walked out and smelled pancakes. "Morning, DO oppa! Thanks for breakfast!"

DO oppa nodded and handed me the plate. Yummy! I dug in and DO oppa asked, "Did you hear Jonghyun hyung groaning?"

I nodded while chewing the heavenly thing and swallowed. "Jonghyun oppa was sleeping on the ground so I woke him up to sleep in the bed."  

DO oppa nodded and grabbed my empty plate and cup to do the dishes. 

"Oppa, I'll do it. You need to sleep," I told him.

He shook his head no and said, "You need to get to school to practice your soccer skills." 

I nodded and was ready to thank him but I got interrupted by Jonghyun oppa.

"Ahhh!!! I'm late! I need to eat!" Jonghyun oppa yelled and grabbed the extra pancakes from the skillet.

"Hot! Hot! Hot! Where's the syrup and plate?! Hurry! Kyungsoo! Seriously, hurry up!" Jonghyun oppa yelled frantically.

I handed him a plate and DO oppa handed him the syrup. He calmed down and poured some syrup all around and ate the whole thing in one bite.

"Wow... Small body, big mouth," I joked, causing him to glare at me.

"Why are you in such a hurry, hyung?" DO asked.

Jonghyun chugged down his orange juice and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand and answered, "I have a date with Jessica, but she lives in Mokpo, which is like 2 hours from here. I need to pick her up at 8, but the bus wait takes like half an hour."

"Whoa, oppa! You got a girlfriend?!" I asked amazed.

Oppa nodded and DO said, "Haha... So shorty gets a girlfriend... Is she taller than you?" He and I both chuckled.

"Yah! Kyungsoo! You're not that tall either, what are you talking about?!" Jonghyun said back.

DO oppa rolled his eyes and said, "Jae Hee, don't you have to go to school? Go now."

I nodded and walked to school. There was a sign on the school front doors that read, "It's going to rain hard today, possibly snow. No school this week. See you next week!"

Yayy!!! No school! I wanted to see Shorty Oppa's date with.. What was her name? Yessica? Can't remember. She must be from America or something.

I found the bus station and found the bus going to Mokpo. I hopped on and payed the fee. Jonghyun oppa's voice rang in my ears. "Jae Hee?! What are you doing here?! You're not ditching school are you?"

I turned around. "Oppa! Hi... I didn't ditch school. There isn't any for the rest of the week," I explained.

"Okay... But what are you doing on the bus to Mokpo? Wait a second... You're not thinking of STALKING me on my date? I know you are known to do that."

I slung my head and nodded. "I was going to follow you and Yessica."

"It's Jessica. And you can follow us as long as you don't bother us."

I nodded my head. "Okay, Oppa." 

After 2 hours, the bus stopped and I woke up Jonghyun oppa. "Oppa, we are here."

Jonghyun shot up and walked out of the bus. I tried to follow him, but he was so short I couldn't see him through the crowd of people. I lost him. What to do?! I don't have a phone, either. Ugh... I ran all around the station. I decided to just give up and walked to the police station.

At the police station, I told the ahjuhssi, "Hi, I got lost and I can't find my oppa."

The police man answered, "That's okay. Wait over in the kids' room until we get someone to help you, okay?"

I nodded my head and sat down in the kids' playroom. There were two other kids who I think were siblings. One of them, a girl, was crying and a woman with brown hair and blonde streaks was trying to comfort her.

I cleared my throat because it was itchy and the woman turned around. "Oh, hi dear. Are you lost, too?"

I nodded my head. "I couldn't find my oppa...." 

The woman nodded and looked at her watch. "Aish... I have a date soon... What to do? Um... Dear, hold on a second."

I nodded my head and read her name tag. It was in English and I don't know the language that well. "J... Je...Jessica?" 

"Yes, Jessica. You can read English?" she asked.

I was lost in my own thoughts. This woman's name was Jessica and she had a date... Jonghyun oppa had a date with a girl named Jessica. A lightbulb came over my head and I yelled, "Oh!" which startled Jessica and the two kids.

"Yes?" Jessica asked.

"Do you have a date with a guy named JONGHYUN?" I asked.

Jessica widened her eyes and said, "Yes, how do you know?"

I replied, "Jonghyun is my oppa who left me. I couldn't find him. He was looking for you, at your house."

"Oh dear! Let's go!" Jessica said and got someone to take care of the little kids.

We drove off to her house. Jessica got out her house keys and we walked up to her doorway. Yep, Jonghyun oppa was there.

"Hi, Jonghyun-shi?" Jessica asked. 

Jonghyun turned around and said, "You must be Jessica!" and saw me and said, "Jae Hee? Where were you? I was looking for you and even reported you missing!"

I explained everything and he said, "Oh... Thank you, Jessica. Shall we go now?"

Jessica giggled and accepted. We went to a fancy lunch and Jonghyun asked that I would leave. I grunted, but left to another table and SPIED.

They were... Kissing... LOL... My dino oppa was KISSING someone... 


Hey guys! Sorry we haven't been updating! If you hadn't known... We were too busy updating our other stories. We are truly sorry. Have you guys seen Dream GIrl by SHINee that was released yesterday?! It was great! Take our poll: