Truth or Dare ?!

~ Sungsengnim , Saranghaeyo........~

 

Jesslyn’s POV

 

Time flies real quick..!! We’re going back to school again…huff….

The 4 of us are walking towards class when Bella suddenly nudge me.

“Wae??” I yelled.

“Here comes your Kyuhyun oppa~”

“Yah~ shut up!!”

“Hehehehe…..” Bella laughed.

I saw Kyu oppa walking towards us.

“Annyeonghasseo,sungsengnim.” 3 of them bowed 90 degrees and said in unison.

“Annyeong,oppa~” I just stand there and said with aegyo.

“Annyeong!! Aigoo,kyeopta!!” He said and pinched my cheek.

“Hey!” I yell and rub my cheek.

Suddenly I saw our greatest principle Mr.Lee Soo Man standing at the end of the hallway glaring at us.

“Uh oh,we need to go to class,the principal is glaring at us.” I continued.

We go inside the class and saw Mr.LSM lecturing Kyu oppa outside.Hahaha……

 

End of POV

 

Angelin’s POV

 

We walk to class quietly.We didn’t talk to each other except Jesslyn and Bella recently.Suddenly I heard Jesslyn yell.

“Wae??” She yelled.

“Here comes your Kyuhyun oppa~” Bella said.

 

Oppa?! Are they dating?! I still don’t get it,maybe Jesslyn told Bella,but why 2 of them don’t tell us??

I see Kyuhyun sungsengnim approach us,so I greet him and bowed 90 degrees,Bella and Angel did the same except Jesslyn,who is standing there greet him with aegyo.He greeted us back and pinched Jesslyn’s cheek?!?!?! OMG!! I’m really mad at Jesslyn now! What is the point of our friendship?? Not telling your own besties about your relationship?!

 

End Of POV

 

***** SKIP *****

 

Jesslyn’s POV

 

Today is Wednesday,I don’t know why but we have no class.Yeah! We’re planning to party in our room. I ask Kyu oppa to bring his friends. The same goes with Bella,she ask Minho to bring his friends too. I was preparing the food when suddenly I heard someone knock the door.

*Knock knock*

I think they arrived.

I opened the door,I was shocked to see all of Super Junior and SHINee oppas are here!!wah!!

“Annyeong!!!” All of them said.

“Annyeong!!! 4 of us replied.

I walk back and continue prepare the food.Kyu oppa walk towards me and put his arm around my shoulder.

“Hmmm….smell good..what are you cooking??”

“Hehe….many things!!”

 

While Minho walk towards Bella who is setting the table and hug her from behind. I think all of them know about the relationships already except Angel and Angelin who is sitting there shocked to see Bella,Minho,Kyu oppa and me.Hahaha…..

I’ve done preparing the food with Kyu oppa’s help.

“Hey guys! Lunch is ready!” I shout.

All of us sit in the dining table with the position :

 

Leeteuk – Kangin – Hankyung – Heechul – Angel – Angelin – Kyuhyun – Jesslyn – Bella – Minho – Taemin – Sungmin – Ryeowook – Yesung – Onew – Jonghyun – Key – Kibum – Siwon – Donghae – Eunhyuk – Shindong – Zhoumi – Hendry.

 

FYI : The shape of dining table is round.

 

“Say ah~” Kyu oppa said to me.

“Wae?? I can eat by myself.” I said with a full mouth.

“Manner!” Bella nudge me.

“You’re just like a mom.” Taemin said to Bella.

She giggled.

“Minho-ah ah~” Taemin continued.

Minho open his mouth and Taemin feed him.

“Yah!!” Bella pouted.

“Wae??” Minho asked.

She shook her head and continue eating while Kyu oppa still insist to feed me.

“Yah!” He pouted.

“Ok ok ah” I open my mouth and he feed me 1 spoonful which make my face look like hamster.

 

After we finished eating all of us go to living room and seat at the floor with the same position.

“Let’s play something.” Bella suggest.

“Ok but what should we play??” I asked.

“Truth or Dare.” Heechul said with an evil laugh.

“Ok then.”

“Since Heechul is the one who suggest this game,let him start it.” Leeteuk said.

“Fine!” He said and spin the bottle.

Uh oh…it point straight at me….. 

“Truth or Dare?” He smirked.

“Dare.” I say bravely.

He take out a bottle of soju…

“Drink a glass of this in 1 minutes.” He pour the soju.

“Andwae! She’s still underage!” Leeteuk said.

But before Leeteuk could stop me,I take the glass and drink it in 1 gulp.

 

“I should tell you guys before…” Bella said.

“She’s the alcohol queen here…so,she will not get drunk easily,don’t be too afraid.” She continued..

“Highfive,Jess!” Heechul said.

I highfive him and we continue the game.

I spin the bottle and this is just what I want…the bottle point right at Bella…*wicked laugh*

“Truth or dare?”

“Truth.” She choose a save answer.

“Andwae! It’s boring!” I say.

“Araseo araseo….dare..dare..”She give up.

I give her 1 stick of pocky.

“Eat this in 3 sec??” Bella ask..

“Anniyo…eat it together with Minho! Must finished it and you can’t hold it with your hand.” I laugh

 

End Of POV

 

Bella’s POV

 

Finished it?! How am I supposed to finished it without touching his lips?!

“I can’t do it…I give up!” I said.

“If you give up!!strip here!!” She laughed even louder.

“Andwae!! Bella,let’s eat it,don’t strip.” Minho handed me the pocky.

“Do you think I want?! Of course let’s eat it! Le’s finish it!” I said bravely.

 

Jesslyn took out her phone.

“No recording and no capturing!!” I shouted.

She just smile while sticking her tonque out.

I put one end of the pocky in my mouth and he put the other end of the pocky in his mouth.

Each bite we take,made our face become nearer and nearer.

I give him a look that say ‘let’s stop,I can’t do it anymore’

But he give me a look that obviously say ‘I can’t give up right now,let’s finish it.’

 

His soul of never giving up never sleep…..even when this moment came  -.-

1 more bite I take,our lips will touch…I take a small bite,a very small one….

He look at me and his gaze ask ‘can I kiss?’

I shook my head.

I don’t know how he do it but he show me his puppy eyes.

I still shook my head.

 

“Yah!! Minho stop it! She’s still underage.” Onew said.

I felt super relieved.

“I have to go to the bathroom.” I said and run to the bathroom.

I open the tap to the max and wash my face.

“Sorry,Minho….my heart can pop if you kiss me!” I said.

“Bella….are you ok??” Minho asked from outside.

I reflect close my mouth with my hand.

“Did he heard what I just say??” I think.

 

“Bella…are you ok??” He asked again.

“I’m ok…I’m going out now.” I said and open the door,I saw him kneeling.

“Sorry….I’ll not do it anymore.I promise.” He lower his head.

I kneel down too.

“Oppa I’m not angry ok?? Let’s go back.” I say and pull him up.

He smile a very bright smile and put his hand around my shoulder,we walk back and continue the game.

 

End Of POV

 

Jesslyn’s POV

 

I secretly record everything with my phone….eh? I spot Angel and Angelin whispering….by their facial expression I know that’s not a good thing.

After Bella and Minho joined the game again,we continue the game…the clock’s hand point straight at 12…no one notice it before cause it’s very loud and messy…Bella and Minho is sleeping…

How can they get up there??!! [FYI : Bella sleep on the top of the bunk bed.]

Gosh,they are both tall,can they sleep without moving?? Cause if they move,they can fall…ckckck…

 

“Jesslyn~ some of us is tired and wanna go to our room back…bye~” Leeteuk said and walk out of the door.

“Urm…how about Minho??” I pointed at Minho and Bella who is still sleeping tightly.

“Let him sleep there.” Onew said and walk out too.

Now only Kyuhyun,heechul,Key and of course Minho is still in our room.

“Can I sleep here??” Kyuhyun asked…

“Andwae! Girl only!” Angel said after a long time.

“OK! Minho is now turning into a girl.” Key said and left too together with Heechul and Kyuhyun who is disappointed.

“Let’s clean the room then sleep…” Angelin said and start picking up the empty coke can.

How lucky is Bella?! She’s now sleeping with her boyfriend when we need to clean this room.

 

At last…..after 30 minutes cleaning….the room is clean again….

Now….to the dreamland….

 

End Of POV

 

End Of Chapter

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sorry if it’s boring….I can’t think of another game except truth or dare….

Anyways,

Keep commenting….

*Bow*