End This School!!!

~ Sungsengnim , Saranghaeyo........~

 

 

Jesslyn’s POV (This is you)

Hi! I’m Jesslyn,I’m supposed to be 3RD year of junior high this year but there is no such level at this school.For your information I’m in the gold level now.For the 1ST year is bronze,2ND year is silver and 3RD year is gold.Well,this school is for female and junior high only…you know..the teacher >< fat,bald,ugly & bad tempered but somehow stupid,I can do mathemathics problem faster & more accurate than the teacher.You are superfree here,you can enter the class if you want and go out if u wish to….the bookworms stay but f(x) the school gangster always go out.

Oh! And here’s my friend Bella,Angelin & Angel.We’re a group of 4 bestfriend but I’m closer to Bella.

Oops I forgot to mention,4 of us live in the same room,so we’re all room mates.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!!!!!!

Oh! Hey,I gotta go…..it’s time for Biology class.

 

-At class-

“morning girls,today u don’t have to study.” The teacher said.

The class go chaos,F(x) laugh……..

“good !!! why don’t you start this program from the first ??” one of them said.

“I afraid only for today….” The principal suddenly appear.

Everyone silent

“you’re dying !?” f(x) say in unison.

“no,I’m not dying,my money is dying.” The principal answer.

A guy come in,he looks so familiar.

“isn’t that Mr.Lee Soo Man from SM Entertainment ??” 4 of us said silently in unison.

He looks at us with a smile and said,”yes,I’m Lee Soo Man from SM Entertainment.”

I peek at f(x) and their face go pale.

“From now on,Mr.Lee Soo Man will be your principal.So….good luck!!” The principal said and left with the teacher to the other class to announce the news.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!!!

The class ended,so the 4 of us go to our room and rest.

 

 

Meanwhile……

-At SM Entertainment-

“All of my idols!!!come to the hall,I need to announce something important!!!” LSM said in the speakers.

F(x)’s faces become more pale as they walk to the hall.

“Are u guys sick??” SNSD ask.

“No,we’re alright” Victoria reply with a big wide fake smile.

All of them arrive at the hall.

“I just be a principal at a Junior High Female School,and - .” LSM hasn’t finished his sentence.

“wooooooo……”Suju shout.

“hyung….shut up….”onew said in a quiet tone.

“I continue,this school is hard to control because more than half students of that school is wild.” LSM said.

-everybody silence-

“So…..I’ve hired teachers for that school,they’re Suju,SHINee,SNSD contemporary,if it’s not enough,I’ll hire more.So TVXQ,prepare yourselves!!” LSM continue.

-end of POV-

-end of chapter-

 

 

Is it boring ???

Comment please~

Critisms are also welcome…….