Freak Out

Freak Out [Oneshot]

“Sheila! When did you order a package?” TOP yelled down the hall.

“Package!?!” Sheila was next to TOP in a heartbeat. “Yep that’s mine!” she shrieked as she took it from the postman, “Thank you!”

TOP gave her a weird look wondering if he’ll ever understand her, “Hey don’t run!” he yelled after her.

Sheila plopped the package down on the coffee table and ran to the kitchen to get some scissors. “What’s this?” Taeyang asked her when she came back into the room.

“Quit poking the box Taeyang Oppa.” She said as she started to cut the tape off the top, “and it’s a surprise.” She had a big grin on her face. TOP then entered the room and sat on the couch next to Taeyang.

“So what’s in your to die for package?” TOP asked Sheila sarcastically, as he looked at the box with curiosity.

Sheila cut the last piece of tape and popped the box open, “Ta-dah!” she proudly said.

TOP picked up the game that was on the top, “Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock?” he gave Sheila a questioning look.

“Omo!!!!” Taeyang said as he pulled the guitar controller out of the box. “Daesung has got to see this,” he said as he walked out of the room with his new favorite toy.

“Is this game really any good?” TOP asked Sheila who nodded her head like crazy.

“Uh huh! It's soo much fun, especially when you get 4 people playing!” she piped as she took the other guitar and microphone out of the box.

As she was pulling the microphone stand out of the box Daesung came bursting into the room, “What about a new game?!” he asked as he ran over to Sheila and TOP.

“It’s a game I thought we’d all enjoy since you guys have a little time off.” Sheila said smiling at Daesung. Daesung pulled the drum set out of the box and his jaw dropped.

“It has drums too!!!” He yelled. He was over joyed as he set it up and started to randomly tap them to his own beat.

“Ok,” Sheila said after she got it all out of the box and set up, “I guess I should go find Taeyang Oppa and get the others so we can try it out?”

TOP nodded and grabbed the box, “I’ll go get rid of this while you do that.”

They heard the front door open and people running down the hallway. Then GD bust through the door, “Taeyang says Sheila’s got a cool new game and I can’t touch that guitar cause it’s his!” he whined. Then Taeyang pushed GD out of the doorway and went to go sit back down. Then SeungRi appeared in the doorway followed by Brooke.

“Sheila! You got it?!” Brooke asked with a smile spreading across her face as she looked around and saw the instruments. Sheila nodded.

“Sheila! Can I play?” GD asked with puppy dog eyes.

“I never said you couldn’t” Sheila laughed as she patted his head.

“But Taeyang said that you said I couldn’t” he sulked. Sheila looked over at Taeyang who was about to die from laughing.

“Yes GD Oppa you can play,” she said as she handed him the other guitar. GD smiled at Sheila and went to go sit on the other side of the couch, sticking his tongue out at Taeyang as he passed.

“Uh, But, Hey!” Taeyang pouted and looked at Sheila, “Did you see THAT?!?”

“You both need to either shut up or get out of the living room.” TOP said as he walked back in the room.

“But that’s not fair!” Taeyang shouted but shut up. GD was in a laughing fit.

TOP smiled at Sheila, “This could be a good thing. We can start threatening them with not being able to play this game if they start anything.” He said then walked back to go sit in between Taeyang and GD.

Sheila smiled, “And who wants the mic?” she asked. Brooke ran over and grabbed it. “Ok, that settles that.” She said as she the game and sat next to Daesung who was still randomly drumming a beat. She looked over at SeungRi and rolled her eyes at Daesung, which made SeungRi laugh and he too rolled his eyes but at Brooke who was next to him.

The game came to life, I looked over to see Taeyang and GD’s jaws dropped as the game came to the title screen.

“I wanna play!!!!” they both screamed in delight.

“Well it’s a good thing you have a controller then,” I said laughing along with TOP and SeungRi. Brooke quickly set up the game, then everyone started fighting over what song they wanted to hear. “Play Bleed It Out!” I recommended and everyone went silent and just looked at me. “It's a good song.” As everyone was still questioning me Brooke selected the song.

The game started and everyone looked at the TV, “Pause it!!” GD yelled as he started hitting random buttons on the guitar. Sheila laughed and leaned over and hit the pause button on Daesung’s drums.

“Why did you start the game?!” Taeyang asked Brooke. Brooke just smiled at him and looked over at Sheila.

GD was a little upset but looked down at the guitar in his hands, “Sheila, how do you play this game?” he asked her a little puzzled still looking down at the controller.

Sheila walked over to him and showed him and Taeyang how to use the guitar and also pointed out the buttons. “Thank you!” They both said as she got up and sat back down nest to Daesung. She then just pointed out the buttons in the middle in the drums. He smiled at her when she was done and Brooke resumed the game. They started off a little shaky but by the chorus they were like pros. Sheila sang along to the song when she knew the words. When the song was over the guys admitted the song wasn’t half bad but wanted to pick the next song themselves.

“Hey can I play?” SeungRi asked looking at GD. GD pouted a little but handed over the guitar.

“Can I play?” Sheila asked Taeyang. He handed it over the but took the microphone from Brooke who took the drums from Daesung.

Taeyang looked through the song list a few times and decided to play Bodies by Drowning Pool. After the song GD ended up singing the song with Taeyang but a few seconds into the song GD commented, “Wow, someone is failing already.”

“Shut Up! It’s been forever since I played this game, plus I didn’t know the difficulty was set on expert. I wasn’t even that good on hard.” Sheila yelled at GD, which made everyone laugh. Sheila got better but the song took forever to end. Everyone handed off instruments again, Daesung ended up with drums again, SeungRi got the microphone, GD got one guitar and TOP got the other.

SeungRi scrolled down the list, “Dance, Dance? Is this song any good?” He asked the girls.

“I like it!” Sheila piped.

“It’s ok I guess, I never really listened to Fall Out Boy.” Brooke said making a face at Sheila.

SeungRi shrugged, “Can’t be too bad if they put it in a game right?” he said to nobody in particular as he started it. Everyone was good until SeungRi sang, “-insert lyrics here-” which made Brooke and Sheila bust out laughing.  SeungRi blushed insanely but kept singing, which made everyone laugh. When the song finished, he dropped the microphone on the couch and walked out of the room.

“Nooooo!” Brooke shrieked and ran after him, “Don’t LEAVE ME!” they could hear her scream from down the hall. They heard the bathroom door shut and Brooke started to cry and beat her fists on the door repeating, “Please Oppa don’t leave me!”

“Not again, poor maknae can't even go to the bathroom without upsetting her.” TOP sighed.

“Omo, she still cries at night when everyone goes to bed cause he is in his room and she’s in ours.” Sheila said rolling her eyes.

“Still?” asked TOP as he got up to go stop Brooke from beating the bathroom door in. “God, one day she’s actually going to break that door, then we’re all going to be in trouble.” He said making himself laugh.

“Let me go!!!!!!” Brooke screamed as TOP picked her up and carried her back into the living room.

“You are going to have to stop crying and running after him every time he leaves the room. Sometimes he can’t help it when he has to go.” TOP said trying to talk some since into Brooke as he sat her back on the sofa.

She was now crying even harder, “TOP you are SO mean!” She yelled at him and buried her face in her hands.

“Brooke, I’m sorry you feel so lonely when he leaves the room. But just cause he leaves the room doesn’t mean he’s going to leave and not come back. I promise he will come back every time unless you keep scaring him by running after him and crying like this.” Sheila said as she sat down next to Brooke and hugged her. Brooke sniffled a few times but stopped crying.

As if on queue SeungRi then walked back into the room and Brooke’s face lit up. Sheila moved so he could sit back down next to her, but he didn’t he just stood next to her. Brooke got up and looked up at him, his face went from a frown to a big grin as he wrapped his arms around her. Brooke hugged him back and laid her head on his chest, listening to his heart beat. He laughed as he let go and sat down on the couch pulling her down next to him. She intertwined her fingers with his and laid her head on his shoulder as she closed her eyes. SeungRi smiled at her and looked up at Sheila and TOP and mouthed, “Thank You.”

TOP nodded and walked off to his room. Sheila smiled back and went to go sit back down next to Daesung. When she sat down he laid down with his head in her lap and closed his eyes. She smiled down at him as she rubbed his shoulder, putting him to sleep.

Taeyang smiled and yawned, stretching his arms. GD smiled and laid his head down in Taeyang’s lap and started Taeyang’s leg with his hand. Taeyang got an irritated and shoved GD off of and into the floor.

“Ouch!” GD whispered to Taeyang who bent down and smacked GD on the head before he got up and left the room. GD laid on the floor until he heard Taeyang’s door close, “I was just trying to be funny.” He remarked to himself as he sat up. He looked to see SeungRi was now laying on the couch with his arm around Brooke who was laying in front of him. Sheila was also asleep her hand resting on Daesung’s arm. GD quietly walked over not wanting to wake SeungRi and Brooke, she lightly tapped Sheila shoulder and woke her up. She looked up at him, “Hey you’re going to hurt your neck if you sleep like that.” He told her.

“Thanks,” she smiled and him then looked down to Daesung, “I don’t want to wake him.”

GD then tapped Daesung but he tapped his head. Daesung sat up and glared at GD, “Why did you do that?” he whined as he rubbed where GD had tapped him quite hard.

“Cause Sheila is tired and she couldn’t sleep without hurting her neck with you laying on her like that.” GD pouted to him.

Daesung looked at Sheila and hugged her, “I’m sorry, next time wake me up if you need me to move. You know I don’t mind.” He told her.

She pulled back and smiled at him, “But you’re so cute when you sleep.” She said making a cute face at him. He laughed pulled her to him and laid down so they were laying like SeungRi and Brooke were. Sheila giggled as Daesung hugged her closer to him. GD grabbed a blanket and put it over SeungRi and Brooke, then put another one over Sheila but made sure it didn’t cover Daesung. He then jokingly stuck his tongue out at Daesung and walked out of the room.

“That guy I swear.” Daesung said as he sat up to pull the blanket so it covered both of them. Sheila laughed and placed her hand on Daesung’s and they both fell asleep.