A cute idiot.

You're an Idiot.

Zelo laid on the soft cushion of the couch, reminiscing the past. When he still had the other in his arms. He could hear as if it was spoken just yesterday. The words that his previous lover would mutter to him, "You're an idiot, a cute idiot." Zelo started to think it was true, after all, he did let his only love go. His lover, Jongup, had told him once that he didn't like people, despised them really. He was also very possessive, Zelo knew that. Yet, he still made friends with other people, knowing full well that it would anger the other. Why he did it? Maybe because it was the lonely feeling in his heart that didn't want to be with one person everyday or maybe the sinking feeling that Jongup was going to leave him soon. And he was right, Jongup just left one day without a word. He was gone like the wind, and Zelo's world started to shatter apart.

----------

"What do you mean forgive?"
Zelo had his arms crossed, leaning back against the cool, brick wall as he stares at Jongup. Yes, today, Jongup had actually came back and tried to explain to him the situation after being gone for three months.
"I, I still want you as a friend," he murmured quietly. Zelo watched as the other fiddled with the end of his t-shirt and scoffed, looking away disgusted.
"You don't need me anyways, didn't you move on? Himchan, was it?" he asked sarcastically in a bitter tone, already knowing the answer. Himchan was one of Jongup's best friends and they had gotten together ever since Jongup left. Of course, it was Himchan who had the guts to actually tell him. To be honest right now, Zelo didn't want to be here right now, he wanted to disappear. He didn't want to look at his love who now belonged to someone else. He shook his head quickly and before the other could say other word, he was pushed by the taller. "Get out," the younger growled, keeping his head down but managing to scare the older. He had never seen Zelo like this.
"Junhong-ah..." he muttered softly, "please listen." Zelo's eyes widened as the other spoke his real name. Scowling, he whispered loudly, "Just leave Jongup." Reluctantly, he made his way out of the small apartment that Zelo called home, that used to be their home.

That night, in the 17 years that Zelo had lived, he had never cried harder.

---------

"What is it?" he spat, not really caring as he was about to shut the door on the elder's face. It has been 6 months ever since his encounter with Jongup and he's healing. He's moving on, right now, he's trying it out with a person called Yongguk. He'll doubt it'll work though, Jongup still occupies his heart whether he likes it or not. Himchan snuck his foot and hissed as it got jammed between the slamming door. Zelo rolled his eyes, muttering a quiet, "You deserved it," before walking back into his dorm. Himchan, taking that as a sign of welcome, walked in, slightly limping at the pain. He made himself comfy on the couch across from the taller. Zelo narrowed his eyes, his deadly glare aiming at the other. "You have 1 minute to explain why you're here before I kick you out."
He had a good reason for this, he was trying to forget. When you try to forget, you push your past away, right? That was what he was doing, he didn't want anything or anyone for that matter, who was related to Jongup to be here. He tapped his foot impatiently as one minute ticked away. He stood up, ready to kick the other out, whether he liked it or not. That is, until Himchan decided to speak up.
"He still loves you."
Zelo froze in his tracks, a bit shocked at the other's words. He bit his lip harshly, clenching his fists until his nails dug into his skin, drawing out a small amount of blood. "What?" he murmured, a bit confused. "You're wrong," he muttered again, not letting the other speak. "If he loves me, he wouldn't have let me go in the first place and he wouldn't be with you. I-"
He was cut off as a sharp slap was heard, cutting off everything and making the room silent. There Himchan stood, he hand raised and already swung, across from the younger who had a red mark burning on his cheek.
"Listen you idiot. I'm not lying. To be honest, Jongup and I... we're not dating. We did this to make you jealous." Himchan explained slowly, hoping the other would catch on. Zelo furrowed his eyes confused, rubbing the cheek that was injured just a while ago. He didn't want to listen to this incompetent diva. Who was he to barge into his home, messing with his feeling, and on top of it all, slapping him? He had enough. He grabbed Himchan's collar, pulling him close and muttered, "Leave, I don't want you here." With that, he pushed the older with so much force he almost stumbled over. Himchan sighed softly, complying to the other's wish. His hand lingered on the door knob, a question that was on the tip of his tongue that he hesitated asking was finally spoken. "If you could have Jongup again, would you take him back?"
A eerie silence filled the air, no one speaking. Himchan slowly turned his head around, a bit annoyed that a minute had passed but the younger still hasn't answered his question. He noticed the slight shaking of the younger. He heard a sharp intake of breath as well as the shaky reply that followed afterward.
"Even if I wanted him, I can't. He's not mine."

-----------

Zelo was lying on his bed, it was a few weeks since his encounter with Himchan. He was moping around, hoping that he could just rot away soon. He didn't notice Jongup walking into his apartment or into his room. He only realized when he felt the spot on his bed dip down besides him. He whipped his head around, glancing at the older with an eyebrow raised, "How'd you get in?" Jongup smiled that sly smile of his, the one that made Zelo's stomach flop around in a million directions, "Spare key, you gave me one for emergencies, remember?" Zelo pursed out his lips, he should have taken that key back but he sighed, burying his face back into the pillow.
"What emergency are you here for then?" he whispered quietly, the other straining to hear. A smile made it's way to Jongup's face. "I came here to make you mine again." Zelo blinked, his face still buried in the pillow as a bitter laugh was heard. "Make me yours again? Keep dreaming." Jongup noticed the shaking frame that betrayed the other's steady voice, he knew he was crying. He pulled the latter into his arm, pecking his neck softly. "You know Junhong, you're an idiot. A cute idiot."
Zelo stayed still, biting his lip to keep a smile from forming on his face as he muttered back a small, "I know."
Jongup smiled widely, in triumph. That night, Jongup won Zelo over again, and Zelo finally had the object of his affection in his arms. That night, two hearts were fixed.