DISENCHANTMENT

PHANTOM: chasing the shadow of the truth!

 

 

 

“Why does it have to be me?” Dara looked at the others, disagreed with the decision that they just made. “Why do I have to act as the bait?!” she refused. “You’re the most vulnerable of all in here.” Jiyong said to her. “Does that even make sense? She might just kill me!” she fumes.

 

“I wouldn’t let it happen.” Daesung assured her. “You just have to lead her to the trap and after that, it’s my turn to act.” He smiled at him. Dara hated the way Daesung said it easily.

 

“Don’t worry! I’ll make sure you get a big award for it.” Jiyong told her. “I’ll grant you one wish.” He adds.

 

“Me too.” Bom said and nudge CL beside her. “Count me in.” CL replied half-heartedly. Bom turned to Seungri and kicks his legs. “Oh, yeah! Me too. I can be your slave for a day!” he blurted out.

 

“Really?” Dara looked at Seungri. The guy was dumbfounded. “Y-yeah!” he promised. “I’m in!” she agreed, finally.

 

“Let’s move!” Jiyong rise from his seat.

 

 

__________________________

 

 

“Ah, really?” Phantom received a call from Lompi. “That was fast. Who found out about loathe?” he asked. “Ah, HIM? I heard about him.” Phantom smiled. “For now, just keep watching over them.” He told Lompi and cuts the phone.

 

“Phantom...” Nebbia calls him. Phantom puts his phone on the table and turned to his friend. “Who’s next?” he asked.

 

“The twins. They seems eager to go out for some fresh air.” He smiled at Nebbia. Nebbia just nods as he watches the CCTV next to him. In a room, two boys were sitting apart from each other wearing all white. Phantom opens the window and let the breeze in. “It’s going to be a busy night for both her.” He utters.

 

 

____________________________

 

 

Dara keep her pace as she follows Goo Min Ah from behind. She had her Bluetooth on so she can call for backup anytime. Just for precaution, she armed herself with her gun even though she barely used it. She followed Min Ah till they walk into a dark alley and then Min Ah just turned to the corner. At this point, she can guess what’s coming at her. The emergency lights on the back doors is flickering like crazy and that’s when the loathe appears.

 

“Omaigad!!!!!!!!” she starts turning around and ran for her lives as fast as she can! “She’s right behind me!!! You can come out anytime now!!!!” she screams.

 

Daesung was on top of the building, chanting something with foreign language. CL on the other hand was waiting for the right moment to attack with the silver dagger. Flashes of lights emerges from the ground and the loathe couldn’t get out from the circle lights. It went on rampage as it’s freedom ends. Daesung still chanting. This time another magic circle appears just next to where the loathe is. As soon as Daesung finished his chanting, the loathe disembodied from it’s host and transferred to the other circle.

 

“CL, NOW!” Daesung give CL the signal and immediately CL came out from the hiding place to stab Goo Min Ah’s heart. The girl collapse to the ground and the loathe gives out an eerie wails before it dissolved. CL checks for Goo Min Ah’s vital.

 

“She’s gone.” CL looked at Dara who just stood there, stiffens. “The good news is you’re alive.” She smirks at her. Dara just stared at Goo Min Ah’s dead body feeling all guilty.

 

From a far, Lompi is looking at them as they managed to kill the loathe. “Ah! This is boring...” she whines as she supports her chin with her fist. “But I guess that’s better. I can meet Sky earlier then.” She smirks and takes out her phone to call Phantom.

 

The siren wailing heard in the streets. Police cars and ambulance gathered at the site and took Goo Min Ah’s body away. Jiyong just stared at CL while she was talking to her fellow teammates. Then CL turned to him and walks closer. She held out her hand for a hand shake and Jiyong raise his eyebrows.

 

“Our job is done. It’s a pleasure working with you.” CL said as Jiyong replied her hand shake. “Dara-sshi, just give us a call if you wanted your wish to be grant.” She waved Dara goodbye and the three agents leaves the location. Jiyong and Dara went back to the headquarters to make the reports.

 

 

__________________________

 

 

“Sir, here’s the photos and report from Goo Min Ah’s autopsy.” Seungri put the files on Jiyong’s desk. After the collaboration, Jiyong spent his time dazing around. Upon seeing the reports, he picks it up and starts reading it.

 

“What’s this?” he asked Seungri and showed him one of the photos. There’s some kind of markings on her neck but it wasn’t clear. Seungri too tilt his head as he couldn’t recognize what it is. “Find out what it is.” He told Seungri and again he went into his deepest thought.

 

“What were you thinking, Ji?” Teddy pops in front of him and got him startled. The guy chuckles upon seeing his dongseng’s shocked face.

 

“Ah, hyung!” he retreats his face back and close his face due to shock.

 

“What were you thinking? I called you for a few times but you didn’t reply.” He told Jiyong.

 

“Ah, really?” Jiyong replied. “Something just bugs me. Hyung, I need to go somewhere.” He said and leaves the desk.

 

“Yah!” Teddy shouted and shook his head watching him gone behind the doors.

 

 

____________________

 

 

JIYONG’s POV

 

 

I arrived at the district where Goo Min Ah lived in and casually walks to the building where her house is located. For the past 10 years, the girl just vanished. There must be some traces if she was taken away. That’s what I want to find out now. I climb the stairs and pushed the metal door open to the rooftop. This place is deserted. Nobody came up here by the looks of it. I turned to my left and saw the house door.

 

Suddenly, I saw a shadow inside the house. Someone is here! I get ready myself with my gun and stealthy pushed the door open. Carefully, I examine every inches of the house to find if there’s anyone there.

 

*Click!* I felt another gun being point to my head. “Who are you?!” I asked but received no reply.

 

“You should just drop the gun, detective.” I recognize the voice and exhaled.

 

“CL!” I turned around. CL took away her gun from my head, smirking. “Why are you here?” I asked.

 

“Same reason why you here.” She replied as she put her gun back to it’s housing. “Did you find anything from her body?” she asked me.

 

“There’s a tattoo on her neck. I told Seungri to find out about it.” I told her. “What did you find here?” I looked around. She too digs the things from Goo Min Ah’s belongings. I saw a folded wheelchair on the corner of the house and went closer to it. “I don’t think she just vanished. Someone probably took her away 10 years ago.” I deducted.

 

“Hey, can you help me out with these?” CL asked me. I turned around and saw she’s holding a painting. Under her feet, there’re many of them. “Help me hang it to it’s place.” she points to the nails on the wall.

 

“In what arrangement?” I asked. “Dates?” I saw the dates drew on the bottom of the paintings. She nods and just hang on of them to the wall. The two of us hanged it till the last piece and took a few steps backward to take a full view of the painting. My eyes is widen as it reveals the hidden message. “What the heck is this?!” I turned to CL and noticed her serious face as if she knew something.

 

“CONGRATULATION, CL!” that’s what the message said and on the bottom the name of the sender is written. “PHANTOM!” CL grits her teeth. 

 

 

 

 

________________________________________

 

 

HELLO MY DEAR SUBSCRIBERS! 

SORRY THAT I'VE BEEN AWAY FROM THIS STORY FOR TOO LONG. 

I JUST FINISHED MY BLUE-BLOODED STORY.

BUT RIGHT NOW I HAVEN'T DECIDE TO FOCUS ON WHICH STORY SINCE I'M NOT GOING TO UPDATE THAT FREQUENT ANYMORE.

WHY??

I HAVE TO WORK STARTING THIS APRIL. 

MAYBE I CAN UPDATE ON WEEKENDS BUT CAN'T PROMISE YOU GUYS ANYTHING AND ON WHICH STORY THAT WILL BE UPDATED. STAY TUNE OK?

OH, I THINK YOU SHOULD SUNSCRIBE TO FORCE OF DESTINY. 

I KNOW, MOST OF YOU HERE ARE BECAUSE OF SKYDRAGON.

THIS MESSAGE IS FOR MY SUNSKIER PEOPLE OUT THERE. ANNYEONG! *WAVED HANDS* 

DON'T WORRY, I'M GOING TO MAKE IT HAPPEN! SKYDRAGON OUT THERE WATCH OUT FOR THEM! HEHEHE... 

AND SUNSKIERS, CALM DOWN FOR A WHILE OKAY? DON'T WORRY, I'M GOING TO MAKE SUNSKY IN HERE AS WELL. HOW? JUST READ IT TILL THE END! KEKEKE...

BYE FOR NOW!