Double Date

Dancing with Another Man

Saturday came, Nara and Luhan were waiting at the train station with their belongings. The two of them were waiting for Saerin and her boyfriend. 

"I wonder what he looks like." Nara pondered while sitting on the wodden bench. Luhan slightly frowned,"Yah, don't you dare stare at him with googly eyes and stuff! You should only look at me." 

"You? Lulu don't be afraid. Oh, I see them! Whoa..." Nara gasped as she stared ahead of Luhan in astonishment. Luhan followed her gaze and his mouth dropped. 

Saerin was walking towards the new couple, her arm lovingly wrapped around a tall boy's arm. The male beside her was at least a foot taller than her. He was quite handsome, true to Saerin's words. He had light brown hair, a strong gaze, and an exquisite face. 

"Hey guys!" Saerin smiled at Nara and Luhan, each giving them a hug. "This is my boyfriend, Wu Fan, or just call him Kris."

"Hi, you guys must be Nara and Luhan. Im Kris." Kris bowed with a friendly smile. His voice was smooth and he wrapped his arms around Saerin's waist,"I've been waiting to meet you  both." 

"Wow, you really are handsome." Nara pointed at him and grabbed Luhan's arm,"Luhan, isn't he really handsome." 

In return, Luhan scowled at his girlfriend,"Nara! You don't call another man handsome in front of your boyfriend!" Luhan turned to Kris and smirked at him,"You're Chinese?"

Kris  nodded,"Yes, but I lived most of my life in Canda. You're obviously Chinese as well." 

"I transferred from Beijing a few months back. It's good to see another Chinese man around. Im afraid Im forgetting how to speak." Luhan chuckled and shook his head. 

Soon the two boys started to converse in Chinese, leaving Nara and Saering to stare at them with curiosity. They both pouted and looked at each other with smiles on their face.

"Looks like they're getting along. Wished we could speak in a language they wouldn't understand." Nara scoffed and crossed her arms. Saerin nodded in agreement,"I know right."

 

The pairs entered the train and sat across from each other. They played some games and chatted with one another. The girls were glad their boys were getting along just fine. Soon, they arrived at the beach. 

"Wow~!" Saerin smiled and took a bif whiff of the ocean breeze. "This is amazing! Let's get in the water already!" Saering giggled and pulled Kris along with her. He just chuckled and followed her willingly. 

"He's such a good boyfriend." Nara cooed. 

Luhan pouted his lips,"Yah, I'm a better boyfriend!"

"I meant he's such a good boyfriend to Saerin! Geez, stop being so jealous, Lulu." Nara grabbed onto Luhan's arm,"But, yes, you're right. You're a way better boyfriend to me."

Luhan smiled in satisfaction and nodded his head,"That's right! Plus, I'm more handsome, tall, and-"

"Sorry, my prince, but I think he's like a tower compared to you. Maybe you should give him that title instead." Nara stuck out her tongue.

"Okay, fine. He's taller. But I'm manlier, stronger, cuter, and sweeter..." Luhan started listing several characteristics that made him a better boyfriend. Nara didn't even bother telling him otherwise cause he was too cute to interrupt. 

"Yes, you are Luhan." Nara just smiled and listened to the rest of Luhans list. 

 

"We're going to have a battle of the boyfriends!" Luhan snickered. 

"Say what?" Saerin gawked at him. 

Nara just giggled and shook her head. She was sitting under the umbrella waiting for the sunscreen to settle. Luhan helped her of course. She watched as her boyfriend announce this so-called battle of the boyfriends.

Kris raised his brow,"Huh?"

Even though Luhan was older than Kris, by a few months, the elder acted more like a boy. He looked like one too.

Luhan puffed his cheeks,"We're going to have a battle. You. And. Me." He said, pointing to the latter.

Kris smirked,"Are you sure you can beat me, gege."

"Bwoh?!" Luhan flinched. He got irritated by the way Kris emphasized the gege part.  "Of course I can!" 

"Luhan, I think you should calm down a bit." Saerin warned,"Kris is a real athlete. I don't think you can-"

"I can and I will! Right Nara?!" Luhan snapped his head towards Nara. 

Nara blinked when the attention was suddenly on her,"Uh, go for it Lulu."

Luhan laughed and tackled Nara with a hug,"See, even my princess thinks so." Nara gulped and stared at Kris' and Luhan's bodies. She scretly compared them and suddenly felt like she regretted encouraging him. 

Nara was about to take back what she said when she saw the happiness and brightness in Luhan's eyes. All her doubt disappeared and she just wanted to see Luhan happy like that. She gave him a big smooch on his cheek,"Go beat him, Luhan!" 

Saerin looked at Nara with disbelief,"You think Luhan can beat Kris?" Saerin almost scoffed.

Nara scowled,"I don't think, I know. Let me rephrase, he will beat Kris. Right princey?" 

Saerin and Nara eyed each other closely. Luhan held up his head proudly,"I will!" 

Kris just shook his head and sighed,"We'll see."

 

"On your mark, get set, build!" Nara screamed while waving Luhan's tank top. 

Kris and Luhan started building their sand castles. Luhan was doing a good job, way better than Kris.

Luhan snickered,"Doing alright, didi?"

Kris growled and started to build whatever he was building. Saerin pouted and grew angry at Nara victorious smirk. 

"Go baby!" Saerin cheered.

Nara cheered louder,"GO PRINCEY~ IF YOU WIN I'LL GIVE YOU A KISS~!"

Luhan's mouth dropped,"R-really?!"

Nara nodded her head, her cheeks red. I can't believe I said that.

Luhan his lips and started to build faster,"Don't go back on your word!" A smile grew on Nara's lips when she watched Luhan work harder. 

"Stop!" Saerin yelled while watching her stop watch on her phone. 

Both boys dropped their plastic shovels and sat beside their designs. Nara engulfed Luhan into a hug from behind and kissed his head,"I love your castle." 

Luhan's castle was built neatly and precise. It looked exactly like a castle. He had so much detail on his. Kris on the other hand...was a...

"Blob?" Saerin mumbled while staring at her boyfriend's sand castle. Kris frowned,"It's supposed to be a reef castle. You know, like the Little Mermaid's?"

"Uh, I see it now!" Saerin lied and nodded her head. "It's beautiful." She smiled and pecked his lips. "Even if you didn't win, you deserve a kiss." 

Kris grinned,"If that's so, I don't mind losing." He pulled Saerin into a hug and started attacking her with kisses. Saerin giggled in delight. 

"Well, I guess the battle is over..." Luhan muttered while blushing. Saerin and Kris weren't afraid to hide their affection in public. 

"No, we need a manlier battle." Kris smirked, wiping his lip with his thumb.

"M-manlier battle?" Luhan croaked. 

 

"Wow, they're so into this." Saerin smiled. The two girls were seated on their towels, watching the boys from the sideline. 

Kris spun the volleyball on his index finger,"You serve?"

Luhan sighed,"Sure." He caught the ball from Kris. 

"Go princey!" Nara cupped ,"For each point you make, I'll give you a kiss!" 

"O-One kiss per point?" Luhan gasped excitedly.

Saerin decided to give Kris some motivation as well,"Babe! I'll give you two kisses per point you score!" 

Kris eyed Saerin,"T-two?"

Nara smirked,"Luhan, I'll give you a bonus if you win~!" She winked at him and blew him a kiss. Luhan nearly fainted. 

"Ugh, start!" Saerin yelled. 

The boys eyed each other. Luhan gulped and eyed the volleyball in his hands. , why did it have to be volleyball? I at this sport. We should've played soccer instead. I can't let Nara down though! I'll be the manliest and get that bonus!"

"Ready, princess?" Kris taunted from across the net. 

Luhan growled,"Hell yeah." He hit the ball across the net. Yes!

Kris easily bounced it right back with this forearms. Luhan cursed and ran after it. He made it across the net just in time.

I think I can do this! Luhan smiled.

Kris suddenly hit the ball hard at the opposite end where Luhan was. Luhan dashed and jumped in the air to hit the ball, but missed. He hit the sand roughly. God, this is why this isn't a one man sport.

"Luhan!" Nara covered ,"Are you alright, baby?!" 

Luhan groaned and stood up. He smiled at her and did an 'okay' sign. He dusted sand off his tank and trunks. He glanced at Kris who was just had a smug look on his face. That annoyed Luhan. 

Luhan grabbed the ball and served it across the net. Kris returned it easily once again. Luhan smirked and jumped to spike the ball. Kris dived for it, but missed. 

Kris: 1 Luhan 1

Kris hit the sand and Luhan laughed,"You alright, princess." 

Kris got up dusting himself and stretched his arms. He took off his shirt, revealing his tattoo. Luhan and Nara gaped at his tattoo. He has a tattoo?! They both thought at the same time. 

"Babe, hold my shirt." Kris growled and handed Saerin his shirt. Saerin just dreamily nodded her head and hugged his shirt. 

Luhan frowned when he saw Nara staring at Kris. Oh nope! I am not going to lose to that idiot! Luhan stripped off his tank and ran in front of Nara.

She let out a little gasp,"Luhan-"

"Here. Hold mines too. This is getting serious." Luhan gave her a kiss on the cheek then ran back to the volleyball court.

Kris shook his head,"Copy-cat."

"What are we, nine? Just serve didi." Luhan spat.

Kris raised a brow and did as told. A  new intense game began. 

"Whoa, look at them go." Saerin mumbled.

"Look at their bodies go." Nara sighed in content. "Luhan has the perfect body. Lean and fit. Strong arms and legs. Not too bulky and not too thin. Just right." 

"Kris has a good body structure too...and when he hold me...aigoo." Saerin squealed. 

"Holds you? You mean like hug?" Nara asked. 

Saerin blushed and kept quiet.

Nara stared at her best friend before she gawked at her,"No you didn't!"

"Ha ha." Saerin smiled. 

"Oh my god." Nara gasped. "You're not a..."

"Nope..." Saerin let out a small giggle. She smiled at Kris,"He's perfect and gentle. He may look a bit cold, but he's the complete opposite." 

Nara watched Saerin's expression. It was full of love. Nara smiled and pinched her cheeks,"You're a real woman now!"

Saerin and Nara glanced at each other and giggled out loud. 

"What are you guys giggling about?!" Kris frowned.

Luhan nodded along,"Nara! You're supposed to be watching me!" 

Saerin and Nara shook their head,"Aigoo, boys." 

 

In the end of the volleyball battle, Kris won 15 to 7. Luhan was dejectedly sitting in the sand by himself, swimming in his own shame. 

Kris and Saerin were busy lip-locking and Nara made her way to her sad boyfriend. She sat beside him and hugged him. 

"Hi princey." She whispered. 

"You mean loser." Luhan sneered. Nara saw he was pouting and she giggled.

Luhan snapped his head and showed her his pout,"Why are you laughing? Cause I'm right? I'm a loser. I'm not manly." 

Nara flicked his head,"Yah, who cares if you lost. At least you won at the sand building battle." Nara nudged him and tried to make him feel better. 

Luhan scowled,"That sounds so childish to win." 

"Baby, you're the one who decided on it...nevermind. I think that's a better skill than volleyball to be honest." Nara started to draw hearts on the sand. 

Luhan watched her slender finger draw,"R-really? You're not just saying that are you?" 

Nara gave him a look,"Would I lie about that? Who needs volleyball? What good would that do in the real world? At least you know how to build! Plus, you like art. Even though soccer is your better sport." Nara beamed and hugged his neck,"I think  you're manly." 

Luhan traced Nara's lips,"You are just saying that cause I'm you're boyfriend...I'm sure if you were with Kai, he'd win everything. He's more manlier too." 

Nara glared,"Yah, don't you dare compare yourself to him. You're both different individuals. Kai is good at certain stuff and you're good at certain stuff. There were things I loved about Kai. And there are things I love about you. So, please don't compare yourself to him. I don't want you to feel so low compared to Kai." 

Luhan looked at the ground,"I'm sorry, it just came out." 

Nara shook her head and sighed,"It's fine. You don't have to apologize. I'm your girlfriend, just remember that. Okay?" 

Luhan smiled at her,"Yeah." He wrapped his arms around Nara's waist,"Don't you owe me something?"

"Hmm? Did I?" Nara scratched her cheek. "I think you need to refresh my memory." 

Luhan grinned and kissed Nara, who giggled. Luhan received seven kisses, plus three more for a bonus.

 

 


Feels <3