The Sequel: Cupid's Point Of View

Kyuhyun - Hit me with your best shot
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

So you all want to hear my side of things?

What's my name? Well, you'll find out soon, but for now let me tell you my story.

 

You see, it all started on Valentine's Week when the school's heartthrob, Cho Kyuhyun, thought it would be fun to play with, yet again, another girl's heart. I never liked how he would deceive those girls, but I never stopped him either. Kyuhyun's not a bad guy, he just needed a girl that would put him in his place, whom he found the hard way... when he picked her as his next "target."

 

On Monday, Kyuhyun began his game by asking her to the dance... well, ordered her to go to the dance. He came back to the table and we all saw her reaction, which I have to admit was pretty funny. I know for a fact that that girl is not a delinquent, despite what others say. Like Kyuhyun, she's not a bad person but her style of clothing says otherwise. I've spoken to her a few times and she's actually really nice.

 

On Tuesday, I stayed after school to help out at the library... because I'm boring like that. Wanna fight about it? No? Okay. ANYWAY, I was sorting some books when she came in and made herself comfortable on a table. I guess to finish some schoolwork? Whatever. A few minutes later, Kyuhyun comes in as she was finishing up and putting away her things. I kept a decent distance from them so I wouldn't be seen and I saw how he put his hand over hers and she clearly wanted to pull away. I chuckled softly in amusement when she almost hit him in the face, after exchanging a few words she left the library... I swear I saw Kyuhyun sigh and pout in disappointment. My curiosity got the best of me and before I knew it, I was next to Kyuhyun and tapping his shoulder. I think I scared him because he jumped as if he got electrocuted or something.

 

"Are you trying to kill me?! You're quiet enough as it is, why must you sneak up on people?" he nagged, resting a hand on the table and taking calming breaths. I only grinned.

 

"You like her don't you?" was all I said.

 

Kyuhyun's eyes widened and he did what I've never seen him do... he blushed.

 

"W-What makes you say that?" he clearly stuttered. I gave him a sympathetic look and patted his arm.

 

"I saw how you pouted when she left." I said.

 

He face palmed, obviously embarrassed. He then told me how he felt his heartbeat go fast when he touched her hand and felt sad when she walked away without saying good bye. I then told him how he had made all those girls feel the exact same way. He made an understanding face and told me that he wasn't going to play her anymore... he was going to be serious from now on.

 

On the day of the talent show, Kyuhyun had taped a note to her locker door and hid behind a pillar, while he was walking away from the locker, I quickly unlocked it and put a rose inside then shut the door and scurried away from both their sights. Don't ask how I got her combination... Don't! I w

Please log in to read the full chapter