You better make sure you put me in my place

Kyuhyun - Hit me with your best shot
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

"You come on with a come on, you don't fight fair."

 

Cho Kyuhyun is the school's heartthrob and has broken countless hearts. He went as far as forcing the girls to transfer from the school out of humiliation. "No one asked them to fall for me," he would smugly say. You, on the other hand, are the school's rocker chick or better known as "the delinquent" even though you have never done a single thing wrong in your life... except be late for chemistry. It's Valentine's Week, meaning dozens of confessions for Kyuhyun and dozens of headaches for you. But you actually like the Valentine's atmosphere because let's be real, no one can refuse free candy.

 

Kyuhyun usually paid little or no attention to you but he suddenly started to pop up before you and you weren't sure how to feel about that. Sure, he's handsome and smart but if your name is Cho Kyuhyun, then those two don't mix. He knows he's smart, he knows he's handsome and that irritates you. Arrogance is something you dislike with a passion... like math. So on Monday, you were minding your own business in the lunchroom when Kyuhyun sat in front of you. 

"What do you want, Cho?" you asked nonchalantly. He smirked and crossed his arms.

 

"You. Me. At the Valentine's Dance on Friday," he simply said and got up again to join his friends. You just sat there staring at the spot he was just sitting at until what he said finally sank in. Your eyes went wide with shock and you yelled out, "WHAT?!" making a few students look at you.

 

Across the lunchroom, Kyuhyun and his friends saw your reaction and laughed while he smirked again.

 

On Tuesday, you stayed after school to finish an assignment, you were in the library when you spotted a poster for a talent show. Maybe I should join you thought, looking back at your homework. As you finished up, you didn't notice Kyuhyun walking towards you. You closed your book bag and he put a hand over yours, startling you. He tried an innocent smile but that just looked wrong. You tried to pull your hand away but he wouldn't let go.

 

"Are you joining the talent show tomorrow?" he asked. You only rolled your eyes while still trying to pull free, he chuckled and let go of your hand. You stood up, swinging on your book bag while barely missing Kyuhyun's face... unfortunately.

 

"It's probably too late to join." you said somewhat disappointed. Kyuhyun shook his head and said,

 

"It's not, Eunhyuk wanted to join last minute too and they let him." You pondered and decided to sign up too and without another word to Kyuhyun, you went to the office.

 

On Wednesday, the day of th

Please log in to read the full chapter