You Promised!

You Promised!

They were in the middle of an interview before the show when the promise was made. It was an award show, and SNSD (Asia's biggest girl group.) had just had their massive comback after 18 months. To celebrate this, Jessica got Hyoyeon to make a little promise.

Whilst all the cameras were on, and the interview was nearly finished; a final question was asked.

"So, what will you do if you win this award?"

The girls laughed, and all said what they were going to do. A few were going to a club afterwards, some phoning their parents - but Jessica had other plans.

"If SNSD wins, Hyoyeon will carry me and run round twice." she said, smiling at the camera brightly. Hyoyeon looked at Jessica with a less convinced smile, and secretly kicked jessica's shin. Luckily, the camera couldn't see.

"Oh. So you're going to be like that?" Hyoyeon laughed. The other 8 girls laughed too, but Hyoyeon was being serious.

The last few times she'd carried Jessica on her back didn't go very well.

The first time was back in the pre-debut days. Jessica and Hyoyeon were very close, and tried to take a picture with Hyoyeon carrying Jessica on her back. However, as soon as Jessica jumped on - Hyoyeon stumbled, and they both fell flat on their faces.

Or, there was the time in the Run Devil Run period. After the show, when Hyoyeon and Jessica had drunken a bit, Hyoyeon tried to give Jessica a 'piggyback'. Again, she drunkenly stumbled and they fell over and turned into a 'clumsy' pairing.

However, it scared Hyoyeon that it might happen again. But then again, Hyoyeon was much stronger and much sober now. Well, for now she was.

The interviewer laughed, and wished them luck. They went onto stage and performed as best as they could.

'I got a boy, awesome boy

Wanjeon banhaet na bwa
I got a boy meotjin!'

They all sung the last line, then waved and bowed to the audience. Backstage, whilst they were getting ready to go on stage for the results, Jessica walked over to Hyoyeon.

"Ready Kim?" She smirked. Hyoyeon raised her eyebrows.

"Ready Jung." She smirked back at the brunette, and then rolled up her sleeves.

They all walked out onto the stage, and got into their positions. The 9 girls were shaking with excitment, and the votes were being counted up - slowly. Finally, there was a speaker.

"And the winner is.... SNSD with I Got A Boy!"

The girls screamed with excitment and all hugged eachother. Jessica, who was next to Tiffany on the other side of the stage, ran to Hyoyeon and tapped her shoulder.

"Kim! You promised!" Jessica shouted, smiling. Hyoyeon laughed and squated down as Jessica picked up a rose. She jumped on Hyoyeon's back and threw up the rose in 'triumph'. Hyoyeon tried to keep a steady footing, but as she was walking round - Jessica fell on her! They collapsed into a heap again as the audience laughed and cheered. All that matters was that Jessica Jung got her way, and that you always keep a promise to those who you love.