Reincarnation

Bloody Vengeance

It's time to start anew. Getting new identities was the first thing to do. Being the fools they were, they couldn't think of any names and decided to keep their real name. They knew that if they still had their real name in the population database, Zico would definitely find them somehow. But this time, they'll definitely be ready.

After discussing in a nearby coffee shop from Zico's headquarters, they came to a conclusion. To earn some money and hide in Songpa, Seoul. Since Songpa is pretty populated, hiding there in the middle of the big amount of citizens was the best idea. But how were they supposed to earn money? And to start off their new gang, they'd definitely need some extra help and connections. Relying on relatives was useless, since they all refused to take care of them when they needed help.

They were thinking really hard, until the smart Youngjae opened his mouth again with his brilliant idea. "Wait! Don't any of you guys have a talent? I'm not talking about personal impersonating voice talents, but musical talents."


"Me!" Jongup said enthusiastically. Everyone turned to face Jongup with a weird face.
 

"You? What can you do? You normally don't talk that much, that's why," Himchan asked out of curiousity.
 

"I can dance. I'll break it down to you here in the middle of the coffee shop," he said with a show-off voice as Jongup didn't hesitate and started doing some break dancing. Without the rest of them knowing, Junhong was suddenly beside him doing his own moves. After a couple of minutes, the people inside the coffee shop were amazed of their dance moves rather than getting mad.
 

"Let's just use this maknae-line for our dance performances outside on the streets of Seoul then. We could even dance in front of Mr. Admiral Yi Shun Shin. Loads of people walk by there," Daehyun said happily.
 

"Anyone else?" Youngjae continued to ask.
 

"I heard Himchan and Yongguk-hyung are both good rappers. There were even rumors stating Yongguk was an underground rapper. But then he needed a lot of money due to his sick mother and so he was involved in an alliance with a murderer. Not long after, the police caught him, but the guy who started the murder, ran away ever since he was finished killing that person. Thus, Yongguk-hyung ended up being the one sent to prison. Zico suddenly came out of nowhere and he turned out to have good connections with one of the prisoners. Let's say the prisoner was his spy. Zico would normally ask his prisoner friend if there were any good fighters, until he found out Yongguk was one. Zico decided to recruit him into his headquartes soon after he was released," Daehyun said.
 

"Wow. Is that true Yongguk-hyung?" Junhong asked innocently.
 

"Yes, it's all true. But you don't have to worry about that anymore. That's the past. I live in the present now," Yongguk explained to Junhong.
 

Yongguk and Himchan was embarrased and was about to hit Daehyun when Youngjae suddenly stopped them. "Don't hit him. You know he's a pretty fragile person. He tries to act tough and all, but he needs to be taken care of, just like a baby."
 

"Ya! What are you talking about?" Daehyun shouted furiously.
 

It was about to become another fight as soon as Yongguk had to stop them again. "Alright fine fine, me and Himchan will do this rapping thing. Now give us some beatboxing and let us do our freestyle rap."
 

Jongup and Junhong finished their dancing and soonly after, Junhong did some beatboxing for them. Once again, the people inside the coffee shop were amazed. There were some bickerings at the back, "Are they a rookie group?" Youngjae who had sharp ears, heard that and told the others about it, which made them even more excited that they could easily pass an audition for a company.

"What about you, Daehyun?" Himchan asked.
 

"Me? I can... sing. I hit the notes perfectly," Daehyun proudly replied back.
 

"Sing for us then," Himchan said.
 

As Daehyun started singing, Youngjae decided to join too, making it some sort of duet. The customers' eyes were all fixed on the six of them. They were all believing they were a rookie group.
 

"Guys! This is it! Let's go audition!"
 

"Audition? Where and how? It's not even sure all six of us can make it together."
 

"Let's just find the closest one here. We'll just march in and say we want to audition."
 

"You idiot. If it was that easy, loads of people would have done it by now. No, we need a camera to film ourselves and send the recorded tape to the entertainment agency we wish. How about the agency of our favourite girl group? Secret. Which company are they under, again?"
 

"TS Entertainment! Are you sure? They've got Untouchable too. What if we're not good enough?"
 

"TS Entertainment, it is! Don't worry, it's worth a shot. This is afterall just something to cover up our real identities."
 

All six of them dashed to the closest video shop they could find in the middle of the city, and asked if they could borrow a camera. The owner of the shop was particularly kind and lend them his very own private camera. They slowly walked to the centre of Seoul and started recording for their audition tape. Each and one of them had shown their own qualities, while Daehyun had MCed the whole thing, giving it some structure and professionalism.

The last thing they had to do was Junhong and Jongup dancing in front of Admiral Yi Shun Shin. The night was near and they had concluded the final part. People clapped after watching Junhong and Jongup's dance battle.

A couple of blocks away, they found an internet cafe and decided to send the audition tape to TS. After Youngjae clicked on the 'Send Message' button, all six of them were in a festive mood. They were clapping of relief and excitement and ignored the fact that they were the loudest in the whole place.

 

*

 

After celebrating with empty stomaches, they've all realized they had nowhere to go, nothing to eat for the following days, nor anything to change into. They had barely enough money. Why was the coffee so expensive. Why did they even go there in the first place? Daehyun being the big eater of the whole gang, had spot a ddeokbokki street vendor a couple of metres away. The lovely spicy fragrance coming from the ddeokbokki smelt like heaven to them. It was paradise for their empty stomaches of course. But how would they pay, when they barely had enough for one portion?

The ahjumma, known as the owner of the whole ddeokbokki street vendor, noticed the six handsome boys drooling over her ddeokbokki and soon asked them, "Do you guys want any?"
 

"We're all fine. We just have some financial difficulties, that's all," Jongup had politely declined.
 

"It's ok. Seeing how you guys are literally drooling and staring over it, you all must be very hungry. It's on the house," as she gave the first portion away.
 

The hungry Daehyun couldn't seem to wait any longer as he quickly grabbed the first portion of ddeokbokki and snatched it away from the other's eyes. The rest couldn't believe how selfish Daehyun was when it came to food, but they had already gotten used to it. Not even the slightest bite was allowed to be taken from Daehyun's meal. They had all waited patiently in line for their portion of ddeokbokki to be served. After each of them got their own portions, they all dug their face into the steamy deliciousness of the ahjumma's ddeokbokki. Without a slightest word, they forgot what kind of situation they were currently in, what they wished for and everything related to their past. For now, it was just the ddeokbokki and themselves. B.A.P became one with the ddeokbokki.
 

"May I ask why you guys are so hungry?" the ahjumma asked as she grabbed a chair to sit beside them.
 

"It's been a long day. We've suffered a lot. We don't have any relatives, so we're not sure where we're heading," Daehyun explained.
 

"YA! Why did you have to mention it to her? We're perfectly fine. Please ignore that, I'm sorry."
 

"No, something like this can't be ignored. Do you guys have a place to stay?" asked the ahjumma with a worried voice.
 

"Unfortunately, we don't. But you see our muscles, they'll protect us with whatever danger is awaiting for us."
 

"What kind of muscles, hyung? I don't see any? If you're talking about muscles, then it's only Jongup."
 

"Shut up, curly head."
 

"Hyung! Is it a crime to have curly hair?! I treasure this perm a lot."
 

"You kids can stay with me. I have just the right place to stay in. I may seem like an ordinary ddeokbokki street vendor-owner, but my house is bigger than you think. I have eight kids to take care of. And they're all your age too. Just one of them, is my real grandson, but the rest I've taken in from the orphanage. Sometimes they stop by at my house and sleep there to relieve their stress, before going back to work. They would leave their clothes there too. Nowadays, they're all busy with each of their own work, so I feel lonely. You can all come and fill in the space of my loneliness by staying there. I just have one condition. Never bring girls in there. If you're talking about lovelives, please just do it outside rather than inside my house."
 

Junhong almost choked on his food.
 

"It? Ahjumma, we're not that interested in girls yet. We're more focused on our future rather than girls right now."
 

"That's fine by me though. But remember that."
 

B.A.P were thankful that they met this ahjumma that was close enough to be called as their own grandmother. For just a couple of days, she had taken care of them with love, that they all wondered how they were gonna repay her. Getting a job was one of the options, but then there's of course this audition they had to pass. If only they'd become rich overnight, they could pay for whatever ahjumma wished for.

 

*

 

Weeks had passed since they sent the audition tape. There were no messages to be open. Were they rejected? Could've they done better? Youngjae was tired of refreshing the page for the 30th time that very moment. On his 31st time, there was one unread message. It was directly from TS. Youngjae who was the usual bookworm, normally reads every letter he gets from the beginning, but since this was the moment of truth and their future was at stake, he scrolled until the bottom of the page.


Whereas the following read,
 

"Congratulations. You've been accepted to TS Entertainment! Please meet us on Monday and we'd like to have a chat with the six of you. If you don't reply in 24 hours, this message is invalid and you are therefore not accepted into our agency."
 

The six of them were jumping crazily like happy children seeing snow for the first time of their lives. They couldn't wait until Monday - the day their whole life will be turned upside down. They couldn't forget the training they had to undergo before finally debuting and suddenly released a sigh.

 

*

 

It was the Monday they had been waiting for. Never would they know B.A.P would actually become an idol group rather than the city's baddest mafia gang. The nervousness built inside of them and they were afraid that the agency's representative would see them as a bad impression at first sight. Today, the six of them came neatly dressed in suits that originally belong to the ahjumma's grandchildren. Junhong who grew really rapid, couldn't help but fit himself into a pair of shorter suits, as there were none that completely fitted his size.

The six of them took light footsteps towards the two representatives of TS. Their hearts were beating as never before. It's all about acting right in a proper manner, rather than torturing or killing them, as how they were used to seeing Zico do it in order to have it his way. This was just pure luck.

After hours of talking with the two representatives over lunch, they concluded the whole lunch with the contracts they had brought up on the table. Since Yongguk was the leader, it was Yongguk who read through the whole contract. Word by word - making sure to not miss a single thing. It seemed as if the contract was pretty reasonable and why should they reject it in the first place? This was a one in a million chance of a lifetime. With this, they could rub it in front of Zico's gang and show them how invincible they are.

 

YONGGUK'S POV:

- Well that's one obstacle down, and I guess a couple more to go. Could we really pull this off? What if we get sued once the company knows how we truly are. How the hell are we supposed to hide this dangerous life of ours? Our reality. Our real selves. Let's not think the impossible everytime now. I should stay positive for now and just take things as they come. I should be prepared at all times. Once we're doing completely fine, there will always be that bastard lingering behind the bushes like a shadow, watching our every move. We don't know who works for him and who doesn't. The people working under Zico are literally geniuses - excluding Kyung, that idiot. I swear I should've crushed him the moment I saw his face. I'm the leader, and I have to be responsible for these five amazing friends' lives too. I can't ruin their life just because of something I originally planned by myself. I shouldn't have dragged them into this in the first place. They're risking their life for something idiotic. Can we really make something out of this as a coverage?

 

They bid their farewell to the company's representatives and shaked hands. They were told to pack their bags and to move straight away to their dorms and undergo the training period before becoming an official idol group. The representatives had also explained how they had to continue with their academic studies until they were finished. When was the last time they enrolled into a school? Juggling studies and training sounded hard for them to imagine. Everything was there for a reason, and it's worth a shot even if it'd be one hell of a bumpy ride. The six of them were keeping in mind how successful they could become out of this and what better than to rub it in front of an enemy.
 

"How would the ahjumma react when we have to tell her this?"
 

"She'll be fine. We can always visit her every weekend. And we can always give her the address to our dorm."
 

"That's true, so there's nothing to worry about. We'll soon be able to repay her for these past few weeks we've been with her."

 

It was decided. Their future was about to start. Their past was slowly being buried and forgotten.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

So, more B.A.P here. But I won't go that slow and detailed - meaning writing about their period as trainees under TS and stuff like that. Keep in mind that this is pure fictional, since they obviously have relatives and aren't that stupid as they may seem here, lol. Muahaha, purposely dragging the time of when HeungSoon will pop up. *wink wink*

Just a little teaser of next chapter! It'll definitely be filled with more Block B. Talking about Block B... who's ing excited for their comeback?!?! D-1 in korea now! OMG. SOMEONE HOLD ME.

Thank you to those reading this fanfic. Seriously, I appreciate it a lot! I hope none of you get offended of how disgusting I try to make them sound like. And not to mention how idiotic, of course. I like it when they're gangsters and idiots.. because it's adorable? Haha, don't judge.

Corrections are always welcome! I don't know if I managed to satisfy any of you with my writing.