Freedom

Bloody Vengeance

Living this way was the only chance Yongguk could ever choose. Having no relatives to take care of him, he always relied his friends. Whether they'd be the craziest and weirdest people alive, through Yongguk's eyes, they were the only one for him. Yongguk was just satisfied by that. Their existance made Yongguk smile even bigger, showing his fresh gummy smile during the day. And before sleeping, he'd be relieved they were still beside him sleeping like cute little kids. He had even establish his own group name, by calling it B.A.P, which stood for Best.Absolute.Perfect. They all thought that they were the best and absolute perfect human beings. With golden ratio that no-one could even imagine.

There was just one problem with his life. A problem that he has never been able to solve. It has been five years. The questions on living this exact life were flying through his mind like a slideshow a thousand times already. But he's just still clueless, and not to mention powerless. Having to work under someone else is what Yongguk hated the most. One who can tell him what to do. Whether it'd risk his life and his friends' lives, they all had to follow his orders. Zico was his boss. The leader to the strongest mafia in Chuncheon.

 

*


The dorm all six of them slept in were as cheap and disgusting as a bad motel room. The kind that had squeaky floors, rusted beds, broken heaters, smelly kitchen utensiles and a dirty bathroom that always had spiders and cockroaches.

On the coldest day of the week, Yongguk was laying on the wreckless bed thinking about his whole life while freezing. It was just another night Yongguk kept thinking about his life. What he did to get here, what he should've done and everything that he regretted.



YONGGUK'S POV:


- Why am I here in the first place? I knew that I had nowhere to go for five years ago. Ever since my family decided to abandon me and throw me away like a pair of shoes that were no longer usable. The only solution for this problem is to run away. I've had it. I'm not one of them that can cope for so long under this ty mafia. They're meaningless. All of them are meaningless. It's like they hate seeing the sunlight. Why are we always locked up? We're a mafia for god's sake. We should be out there doing something bad so the cops could chase our tails despite how narrow the roads are. But do I want to become bad at all? I'm doing all of this for myself without even realizing it. I should get the others to join me. This is it guys. Our freedom.




Yongguk had explained the whole situation to the rest. After secretly meeting in the spare room with their set minds, they all came to an agreement. Himchan, Jongup, Daehyun, Youngjae and Junhong decided to join Yongguk. They want freedom. Freedom is what they could all think of. Five years is enough, isn't it? Why would they want to be here longer? As the night came and the moonlight shone through the window, they were still talking about the past and laughing of how ridiculous it all seemed. It all felt like it just happened yesterday. What Zico had done to each and one of them because they made a small mistake. It was an experience they would never forget. Watching someone boldly die in front of them. The gunshot was still vivid and could be heard through their minds. Someday, it could be them. They wanted to escape from this nightmare as soon as possible.



{ FLASHBACK }

 

Kyung who was outside doing his shift of guarding Zico's office, sent the six of them in with a disgusted face. The type of face that said, "I hope you die today." What irritated Yongguk the most was Kyung. The cucumber faced guy. The guy with good expressions that deserved to die. Easily said, Zico's little bastard.


As they all saw Kyung going in and out of the office with important files, all the files were concealed in a safe place. No-one except Zico knew where it was. Kyung was just in charge of giving them to Zico. Kyung himself didn't even dare to look at any of these horrid documents. Yongguk knew if all the files were to be exposed to the public one day, they'd sure be able to take Zico's mafia down once and for all. But it's not that easy as it may seem.

Six of them entered the office. The office looked so new, clean and modern, as if it was a lawyer's office. No dust and not a single stain were to be found. Zico sat there on his chair looking at them all enter the room nervously. He knew what they all did wrong. With the slightest tap on the table and a nod, Yongguk and the rest knew what to do. As they went into their position to kneel down, they bowed their heads down low avoiding eye contact. Even with Zico's big nose, his eyes are really the worst. It's as if he was Medusa except the male version and without the snake hair. Within the slightest eye contact, you'd be under his control, whatever the reason.

- But what is that guy doing there? I guess he's at fault like us too.




"DIDN'T I TELL YOU TO DO THIS PROPERLY?!"


"TELL ME WHY YOU FAILED THIS MISSION!"


"ARE WE FILMING FOR 007?!"


"DO YOU THINK THIS IS A JOKE?!"


"If you can't take it anymore, then leave. If you want to become stronger, stay. It's not a hard decision."



The six of them were still on their knees. Exactly five hours has passed ever since Zico called them into his office. Not a single word from their mouths came out. They were all continuously listening to Zico's nonsense and bull. Deep inside, their rage became hotter and grew more. Wanting to burst out and explode like a volcano. Of course they had to hold back the rage. A lot.

After a while, Zico took a deep breath and paused for a while. The flies that sneaked into the office and were flying could be heard. It was the kind of quietness and blankness as if they'd experience a black-out. A type of signal that was saying they were going to enter death's door with just his silence and frustration.



"Do you see this guy? Pay attention."



Zico's fingers were heard from the smallest movement. The 'click' of it came. It was the loudest sound the six of them had ever heard in this place. Zico's mafia normally did their dirty jobs outside, but why not this time?

Nothing but red stains everywhere. On the carpet, floor, table... everywhere. The clean room was now the dirtiest in the whole headquarter. Filled with red fresh blood. Junhong who was still weak of seeing blood, vomited straight away on the expensive carpet. Having to watch someone die just like that, was certainly not a pleasant sight to any of them. They wished they weren't here to see this.

Zico walked back and forth as he kept thinking deeply about something. Thinking how he should punish them severely.



"Put your hands out."



Zico thought that a twig or the end of a broom was too light, so he took out the crane that he treasured the most. The crane belonged to Zico's great grandfather. He started turn it around slowly, showing the sharp end of the crane. Old fashion style; to hit their hands with the end of the crane. Zico's intention was to scare them so they'd be able to do things right later on in the future. Littlle did he know, B.A.P were warm-hearted people deep inside all the cruelness. Whatever Zico did to them, they'd take it whole-heartedly. Setting so many grudges for Zico, ahead of them. In case they've really had it with all his bull, they can finally burst into the greatest feeling ever; vengeance.

One by one, Zico hit their hands with all he had. Taking all of his anger out on that crane. Letting their hands become red. All they could do was try to resist it. After just five times, they started to scream in pain.

- Is it over yet?



{ END OF FLASHBACK }




All they could hear was each other clenching their teeth. The horridness they've been through. As much as they wanted to run away from this mafia for years, the most important thing was to survive all the impossibilites and become stronger. After five years, they're all stronger than ever. If this really is the greatest mafia in Chuncheon, why is it so secretive? But now that it has turned this way, facing the world would be easier. Their minds went back and forth regarding the great escape. After all, this mafia has left such a deep impression and impact to all six of them. What would they do without it?



While other's mind was set for freedom, Yongguk hadn't forgotten the most important thing. It's payback time.

 

*


The morning sunrise could be seen out of the dorm's window. Today's the day they shall finally get their freedom. Everyone had packed their most valuable things. Daehyun who was still not fully awake, left in his pajamas to check if anyone was outside besides the guards. No-one was around, but across the corridor, snoring could be heard. It was P.O's snoring. Of course. He's a deep sleeper. Taeil that was also guarding the gates with P.O, had fallen asleep in P.O's lap. Perfect. Everything has to happen fast in order for them to succeed now.



With Yongguk stepping outside first, he was followed by the rest. Carefully. Silently. Not even the squeak of the shoes were to be heard. The keys to freedom were dangling in P.O's hand. Luckily, Youngjae brought the key to the dorm. Youngjae carefully took the main-key from P.O's hand, and replaced it with the key from the dorm. P.O is indeed a deep sleeper.

Just as Youngjae almost took the key out of P.O's hands, he suddenly started talking, "Taeil-hyung. We have to run away. They're after us. The cops. We're gonna die. How are we gonna take your fish with us? We have to abandon everything and just run away right now, I say!!!"

Taeil started shouting, "Jihoon-ah, why can't we take the fish!!!"

Luckily, it was just sleep talking. Youngjae was relieved P.O and Taeil finally went back to sleep after their odd sleep talk conversation. How could they actually comminucate to each other in their sleep? Jongup couldn't help but laugh, though he soon got told off by Himchan to be quiet.

Now that they've got the key that accesses to all of the doors in the headquarters, they're one step closer to freedom.

 

*



After going through lots of doors, there was one final door. It was shining. The big grey metal door that'd lead them to freedom, was right in front of their eyes. They've done it. It's a bright sunny spring day. The birds are chirping, citizens are having arguments, the cars driving by, and the sun is shining at its brightest today. They all could see an airplane fly by leaving a white smoke trail. Each and one of them had imagine the airplane carrying the banner,  "Congratulations for your freedom!" All they could do is smile and enjoy the sun shining at them.



Frictioned sounds came through the speakers just a few minutes after they all took their first steps in the real world. It was followed by the alarms coming from the headquarters. Zico's tired voice could be heard through the speakers.


"Bravo. Haha, I guess you guys are lucky to have gotten away. But stay alert. You'll never be able to hide from us. We'll come for you guys one day. And at the most unexpected moment, we'll be there. We'll give you a couple of months to do the stuff you've all wanted to do. Don't say I didn't warn you. Go on, live life to the fullest. Bye bye."


"You guys know what this all means right?" Yongguk said to the rest.


While the rest of them nodded, Daehyun happily said, "Doesn't he really mean it? We're gonna have fun guys!"


"Babo. We have to stay alert. We don't know when they'll come back for us." Himchan replied with a straight face.


"What?! Babo?! Said the one who didn't know what Hurricane was in English. Though you already were saying the English word, 'Hurricane'," Daehyun teasingly replied back.


As Himchan was about to hit Daehyun, Yongguk stopped them and said, "Let go of it. This is just the start. Let's live a new life. This time, we'll be prepared. We're gonna get our revenge one day. You guys may not care, but I do. I want my revenge; my bloody vengeance!"


All they had to do now, was get new identities and a home far away from this place. But not too far that they can't keep an eye on their own enemies.



... Vengeance awaits ...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Finally updated chapter 1 of this fanfiction! I hope you guys like it! ;;A;; I'm sorry if I disappointed you or anything. >\\\<
Please don't be offended BABYz and/or BBCs! I made this for the love of B.A.P and Block B.. They just seem so badass that I had to have them both in some crime/action/thriller/mafia kind of fanfiction. HeungSoon will be coming soon! Idk when, just wait for it. :3
Thank you for those reading this fanfiction though! *bows*

NOTE: Some sentences like this "- Is it over yet?" at the end of the paragraph, is to portray the feeling of him/her/them.