Chapter 1

Cause I Grant Wishes

Author POV

 

kicked that empty can furiously. She just found her boyfriend with other girl, but she didnt go to him and slap him right in his handsome face and then say it out loud that she wants to break up and people would stop and watch the drama, well well well she isnt a drama queen, luckily.

She will just meet him and then tadaaa..she ends the relationship. Yeah as simple as that.

 

DRRT DRRT DRRT

Her phone vibrated crazily,

a text message.

 

it was him,
'Happy First Anniversary! :)'

Oh My God....it was even worse! in their anniversary!

"Gaaaah...bull" she said to herself. Who wouldnt mad?

After relaxed herself she texted him back, 'We have to meet up, A.S.A.P''

***

"Hyun..."

"Hmm..?" he asked smiling, while adoring her features like a psycho, creepy much eh?
She inhaled then exhaled, trying to control and calm herself, he still have the guts to smiling she thought,

"let's break up"

"Heum..?" he said, his face still had that creepy smile on it, of course he hadnt realize what she just said, but it wasnt took him long time,

"WHAT?" he yelped.

"What what?" she asked back

"No, this must be kidding right, like I mea-" he even couldnt finish his sentences, she already cutted it off.

"Look, no one's kidding right now, I saw you, I saw you with that y and looked alike girl, and yeah in our anniversary, why didnt you just go hang out with her in the other days? like, you still can go tomorrow or the next after tomorrow, just not today Cho Kyuhyun" he was out of words, trhis cant happen! Yeah that was his pure fault, his friends told him to have some fun with some new girls, he refused at first but still ended up joining the, and trust me he never thought that she would saw him! She never go to that mall! Hell no!

He looked at her in horror, "Eun, look, I'm so so sorry, I-"

"No, I was just too naive to realize it before that you're same with those rich smartass handsome perfect creatures out there" he never expect her to say it.

Yeah, sure those are so into him, he is *cough* extremely handsome, and rich, heck he is even a heir! and dont forget he is also unbelievably smart. exactly the definition of perfection...

 

"I gotta go, and this, I give it back" she then stood up and putted a ring in the table and left him dumbfounded and was trying to figure out what just happened, it happened so fast. When he was already realized and back to his senses, she already nowhere to be seen.
He sighed, but then still took the ring, and that was how it ends.

***

She should have known, that Kyuhyun guy is no other than that typical guy. She knew well that there was a hugeeeee possibility of him to cheat. She streched her arms and thought what would she does next.

I'm not that bad actually, I'm cheerful and that makes people will misunderstand me as a crazy person, I'm not really stupid, like I meant, at least I know how to use calculators, and I'm not fat either, my weight is just not in a good condition with my height, just that yeah just that..
She has that mind to keep herself thinking positively, but looked like this time her compliments for herself didnt work out.

 

"ARRRGHH, I'm going to suicide!" she shouted and her fingers walked trough her hair, made it even messier than it was.

 

***

-On the other side-

 

"See that girl?"

"Yeah, yeah, what's her wish?"

"No, she didnt wish anything"

"Then what involves me?"

"You will know it soon" he said mysteriously,

"Suho, your smile sure looked creepy"

 

---------------------

 

AWHHH FINALLY!!!! first of all i'm so sowwy for such a short chapter, does it make a giid first impression? hehehe
and i'm sorry for grammar mistakes since English is not my first language, please bear with it.

and I will update if there are at least 2 new subs or one comment, actually my foreword hadnt got 2 subs yet, only one subscriber and zero comment, and it made me sad:( but because i just wanted to post so i post. and i dedicated this for my first subscriber

KAERLANA

thank you soooo much:)

and to readers thank you, i do really love you!! *sending virtual kisses*

and last but not the least, comments, subscribers, and upvotes are loved, thank youu:):):):)