First day of high school

My enemy becomes my husband!!!! Help!!

Krystal pov

this morning i'm really scared of my first day at new School!! i hope that i have a lots of friends!! then suddenly jessica yell from downstairs

jessica : "yah!! krystal it already 8am quickly, come down to eat ur beakfast!!! School start at 9:00am!!!"

Krystal: " ne~!! unnie, i'm going!! ><""

then krystal ate her beakfast and asked jessica

Krystal: "unnie~!! where is mom and dad?  i'm so scared of new school!!"

jeesica: "mom and dad go to japan for two weeks!! they tell me to told u that and don worry!! u will hav new friends!! now are u done let go~!"

Krystal: " owh? how come they don tell me?"

Jessica:" they said that they go only two weeks no need to worry!! and did u pack everything?? did you know that u hav to sleep and eat at school, only weekends u can come to visits our home!! ur high school is different from me eventhough we the same school but i'm at grade 12 u only grade 10"!!!

Krystal:" jinja??uhh i hate high school so much,  so i'm gonna miss u unnie and mom & dad!!"

jeesica:" it ok!! we gonna meet at school!! now let go, we gonna be late!!!"

Krystal:"0ook wait i'm just gonna pack  more clothes!!"

Jessica:" yah quickly ok?" krystal nodded!

and than we arrived at school, i'm so nervous!!

jessica unnie show me around everywhere and she show me my room i saw 5 bed at that room, it pretty big!! it have kitchen, 1 bathroom, and 1 small living room!! my bed is in the middle!! and than jessica just leave me there and i saw 4 girls were watching tv!!

Jessica: " krystal, this is ur roomates!! u gonna stay with them until you garduated!!, see you i need to go now!! bye!! c u at the weekends baby!!" and i kiss on her cheek and waved bye, it kinda the sad!! but now i have to introduced my self to 4 girls, they look so pretty and kind!!

krystal:" hi guys my name is jung soojung!! but you can call me krystal!! nice to meet u!"

Victoria:" oh hi krystal! i'm victoria, this is amber, luna and sulli. nice  to know u too"

Sulli:" hi!! from now on we gonna be roomates until we graduated!! yay!"

luna:"hi there krystal! i'm luna! how are u? have ur unnie show u around yet?"

krystal:" i'm great, but a bit nervous of the first day of school!! unnie just show me the canteen and my room, i want to know everywhere!! so,....can u guys show me around? :)"

amber:"of course!!" and all of them nodded and smile!

and than we walk around and they show me english, math, science, and dance class.

and suddenly someone bumped into me, he splited his coke all over my t-shirt and he walked away!!

i grabbed his shirt and said" yah watch out!!, say sorry to me!!!"

everyone look at me with weird expression, and he replies really gentle and calm"what? say sorry? huh? are u out of ur mind? don u even know who i am?"

i reply " no, i don know!! it doesnt matter who are u! just say sorry to me!!!" and then he smiles, and walked away. i was about to scream at him but sulli coverd my mouth and get me out of there!!
 

krystal:" yah, sulli what was that for?" sulli: " for you to stop speaking!!"

victoria: " now!! u need to know who is he!! his name's Choi minho, he's really popular with his group name Shinee! every girls in school fell for them and they're really mean, never ever say sorry to anyone!!" krystal: "ohh, so that when i grab his shirt everyone look at me!! but who he think he is?? u said they hav a group name shinee right?" luna noded

krystal: " so let make our own group name?"

everyone smiled and noded happily

amber : ' good idea krystal!! now let go our room so we can talk about it!!!

then we walk to our room ad discuss which name suit us the best!!


hey guys this is my first chapter hope u guys enjoy it!!^^

sorry if its boring!! plz subscribes!!