First Memories

First Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“It’s hurt”, a soft, little voice greeted the little Minseok as he entered a small park near his new house. He just moved here yesterday, and today he wanted to walked around and made a new friends.

Minseok ran to the voice and saw a little girl; younger than him kneeled down and holding her knee. She was cute; wearing a pink pastel dress. Her long hair tied in a high ponytail; sha had a bangs covered her forehead and few strands of her hair fell beside her cheeks that made her face looks cuter.

Minseok kneeled in front of her and looked at her bleending knee. “Are you alright?”, he asked.

“I fell. It’s hurt”, she sobbed. “I dirtied my new dress”.

Minseok blow her wound and brushed the dust on her dress. “There, your dress is clean and pretty. I’’m sure your wound will be healed after I blew on it”, Minseok smiled; showed his high cheeks bone.

She smiled back; gave him her eyesmile. “Thank you. What’s your name?”

Minseok looked at her with his wide eyes. “Minseok. Kim Minseok”.

“Steamed bun~”, she sang.

“What was that?”

“You looks like steamed bun. Cute”, she pinched his cheeks and giggled.

Little Minseok blushed and rubbed his cheeks; pouting. “I’m not a steamed bun. What’s your name?”

“Me? I’m a princess~”

“You aren’t a princess!”

“I am!”

“You aren’t! You are a gum!”, he stuck his tongue out at her and laughed.

 

 

The next day, Minseok wanted to greet her at the park again, but she wasn’t there until the sun setting down from the sky. Minseok tried to wait for that girl everyday; wanted to know her name. But since then, she wasn’t there. He never saw her again.

 

=

 

Minseok walked around his past house. The place where he met his first love. It have been almost fifteen years since he met that girl. That day was the first time he met her, yet it was also the last day. Minseok remembered clearly her face; the face that he never forget. At first, he didn’t know why he kept on remember her face and her voice, her laugh; because he was too young to understand it. But later, he knew, it was love. He fell in love with that little girl; since fifteen years ago.

 

You rode your bike and enjoyed your ride. It have been so long since you left this place. It was when you were five, your family need to move to Canada, because your grandparents was there and your grandfather have been sick.

You stopped your bike at a familiar park. You sure that you were always playing here. Somehow, you already forgotten that memories. The only one you remembered that you knew someone that you met here. You didn’t know who, or how the person’s face looked like. You always dreaming about it, but you couldn’t remembered anythiing except... “Steamed bun”, you whispers.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter