Rose

my umma!

Another female Leeteuk story!


The Super Junior group was so excited for their verity show! They were excited for any show they did but this one was special. They were going to be on the show with Big Bang! Even though they wasn't from the same company, both groups highly respected each other. Suju was current backstage getting ready to be called on stage. Kangin was already done and was just standing back watching everyone else. He was also looking for one person in particular but didn't see them.

'Where is she?' He couldn't see Leeteuk anywhere. Kangin went around asking the other members if they've seen her but all of them said no. He found his manager and asked where she was.

"Don't worry about her. She's doing something separate for now. Just focus on the show for now." Kangin nodded and walked away, curious about what was going to happen. He was going to go sit down and wait for when they were called but was stopped by several of the members.

"So did you find out where she was?" "All manger-hyung said was that she is doing something else and just focus for now until time to go." As if on cue, a voice said

'Super Junior you're up.'

They all got up and rushed out the room to the stage.


"Our first group up is Super Junior!", the MC shouted into the microphone

Fans in the crowd screamed as each member ran on stage, but gave a confused noise when they noticed the leader missing. After introducing themselves it was time to bring out the special guests. 

"Now it's time for our second group. Big Bang!" The crowd and group started clapping but was confused again when only four members came out. After the noise died down the MCs started to speak again.

"Now I bet you are all wondering where your missing members are? Well the company mangers got together and wanted a way for the groups to connect. What better way than dancing right? So they came together and decided that Leeteuk and Taeyang would do a routine together! So now lets show the training video before we start."

The room got dark as the screen overhead turned. A video came on showing them both in the dance studio practicing various dance moves and them playing around, laughing. It ended and the lights came back on.

"Now that we saw that, we need both groups to go sit down so we all can watch the performance." Once everyone sat down the lights dimmed and music started playing. Big Bang's La-La-La started playing. Two figures walked on stage. The taller of the two threw something to side of the stage and that's when the spot light came on them.

Taeyang was wearing this

Leeteuk was wearing this plus a fedora hat.

They were dancing the first part of the song. Leeteuk was rapping GD's first verse then Taeyang did his part of the song came up. When the chorus came up they both danced including when they pulled up their shirts. At the sight of both their abs (I can still see Leeteuk with his abs even as a girl ^^) the crowd started cheering loud. The song ended and Eat You Up by BOA came on. Leeteuk went in the middle of the stage and started dancing when the bridge of the song came on. The chorus came on and they both were dancing.The song ended with Taeyang's arms crossed posed and Leeteuk resting an arm on him with her hand on her hip. She gave a wink to the audience, put her hat on the others head then ran off stage.

Taeyang fixed the hat and went to get the item he threw in the beginning. It was a white vest. He puts it on and goes to the middle of the stage. His song Wedding Dress comes on. He does his dance to this song. The song ended when he threw the hat out in the crowd. The lights went back out and it was quiet until the sound of heels clicking came. The sound stopped and the spotlights came back on. Leeteuk was back but with a different out fit. (this)

The final song called 'Scream' by Usher(good song ^^) came on. They began dancing in a fast rhythmic way (dance. The song isn't made for the dance but it goes with the beat and kind of seems like it could go with it.) When it was over they both were breathing hard and sweating but had big smiles on their face.

"Wasn't that amazing? Lets give them a big round of applause!", the MC said. Both Elves and V.I.Ps made a lot of noise for the performance. Both music groups were standing and yelling for both people on stage.

"That was great! I like how each song and dance transitioned from one to another. Leeteuk I know you aren't that much of a dancer, so how was it to learn all of this?"

The MC points the mic towards her. "Like you said I'm not much of a dancer but it wasn't too bad! I had a lot of fun and also had a great teacher!" She wrapped her arms around his neck and smiled. 

The MC laughed and turned towards Yongbae "And how was being her teacher?" The other laughed and said "It was fun! I had a very willing to learn student. She never gave up and always gave it her all."

"Haha I bet! Was there anything that you didn't like?" The MC pointed the mic at Taeyang and he shook his head no and said he enjoyed it. Then the mic was pointed at Leeteuk.

"The only thing I didn't like was dancing in heels! Almost broke them like tree times." Leeteuk said with a pout This caused everyone to give a chuckle.

The MC gave the rest of the announcements and said that they where going to go in the back and change. Leeteuk jumped onto the younger man's back and they went off stage.


Through out the whole performance Kangin watched in amazement and jealously as the two danced on stage. Don't get him wrong, they were good, but he didn't like all the touching that was involved.

He also has to admit that Leeteuk looked good (y) in that white outfit. He also noticed that he wasnt the only one that thought she looked amazing. The white just her look more like an angel. A very angel.

The looks she was getting was making him realize that he needed to tell her how he feels before someone else do.

'What is she fall in love with someone else?! She would probably leave the group to go start a family! No I can't let this happen.' Kangin thought with determination. He wasnt going to let her get away.


When the break was over, everyone came back on stage. Taeyang and Leeteuk both wore the outfit they first performed in. The rest of the show went on without a hitch. They played random fun games and Eunhyuk and Taeyang had a dance battle against each other. (If you haven't seen it then you should! I personally think Eunhyuk won because I like his dance style ^^) 

After the MC started asking the groups questions. It finally came for it to be Leeteuk turn.

"I know it's taboo to ask women this but how old are you?" She gave a smile and said, "I'm 25. I really don't care if people ask me my age. I'm proud to say how old I am!"

The MC laughed and asked another question. "Do you plan have kids of your own in the future?" At this question she got sad but didn't show it much on the outside.

She gave a sad smile and said, "If I am able to then yeah I would like too." The MC gave her a confused look. "What do you mean?"

She took in breath. "You know that car accident that Shindong, Eunhyuk, Kyuhyun, and I was involved in? Well me and Kyuhyun were badly injured. We both had to have many stiches. We both got better but then I got called back." She wide away a stray tear and cleared . "They said it was a little more internal damage than they thought. It wasnt life threatening but I may not be able to get pregnant. You know I'm a 'motherly' type person so hearing that just  really hurt me. That's why I said if I can. So until I can find out I'm glad I have my dongseangs."

By the time she finished the story her eyes were red. Everyone was shocked at the news especially suju. They remember that day she came back from th doctor. You could feel the sadness roll off of her. That made everyone worried but she said that she was fine and was going to live. She never told why she was sad though but now they understood. Everyone got up, including Big Bang, and gave her a big hug making her do her special laugh. 

At the end of the show, Big Bang performed 'Fantastic Baby'. Both groups were on stage dancing along. It's before the show was about to end Jiyoung said that him and the guys had a surprise for Jungsoo. 

"Can please got the middle of the stage?" She raise an eyebrow but did what he asked. They went to their seats and got something from behind them and his it behind their backs. They all lined up in front of her with GD in front.

He pulled a white daisy with purple and yellow in the middle from behind his back and presented to her with a smile. She said thanks you took the flower and gave him a kiss on the forehead. He gave a big grin and got out the way for Taeyang. 

He did a quick spin then pulled out the same flower. She thanked him for the flower and for being her teacher and kisses him on his forehead. He gave his eye smile and moved so TOP could come up.

He gave a bow then took her hand and kissed it making the other giggle. He pulled out the flower and gave it to her. She thanked him and kissed his forehead. He gave a boyish smile then walked off to let Daesung through.

He got down on one knee and held up the flower above his head. She laughed an when he stood up she kisses him too. He gave her a big hug and skipped off so that Seungri could come up.

He pulled out the flower and gave her a cute look. She gave a short squeal an gave him a kiss after thanking him for the flower. 

Then they all ran up and gave her a group hug. The MC laughed and asked how did she feel.

"I feel special! I got flowers from 5 handsome guys." It was time to end so the groups went to the opposite sides on the MC to say bye. 

"We hope everyone had a good time! I would like thank both Super Junior and Big Band for coming and hope they both will continue to do great things! So let's say bye to our guests Suju!" They clapped  and cheered. "And Big Bang!" They did the same thing. They all said their goodbyes and ran off stage.


 The van ride back to the dorms was quite most of the members were asleep except for Kangin and Heechul.

He as thinking about what the leader said. He knew she was devistated when she heard she might not have kids. But what made him upset was that he didn't tell them. She was always trying to be the strong person without anyone else to depend on. He looked over at her. She was sleep against the window. The 5 flowers were laying her lap. Her faced was relaxed and she was snoring softly.

"Heechul hyung, did you know about Leeteuk?" He noticed that when she told the story he didn't look shocked but just sad. The older one just sighed an ran his fingers through his hair. 

"I made her tell me what was wrong with her. She broke down and started crying and I couldn't do anything but just try to help her stop. When she stopped crying she asked me to not tell you all. I was going to say no but she begged me and I couldn't hurt her more. Just be caused she is the leader doesn't mean she has to do it all on her own."

He looked at the younger one with such serious eyes that it shocked him. He has only seen his hyung look like this at rare times. "I know that you lover her son when are you going to confess?" Kangin was shocked but just sighed. Why try and lie? "I was planning on doing it soon. But I want to do it in a romantic way."

Heechul nodded his head. "Good. She needs someone to be there for her as much as she is for us. To make sure she eats and sleeps properly. To show that she doesn't need be strong all the time. I'll help you plan this but I'd you ever hurt her expect so much pain and trouble that it will make that car accident look like a little bump." Kangin nodded his head an the other smiled.

"Glad we're on the same page. So what are your ideas?"


*time skip*

Leeteuk was just getting back in the dorms. Her and Heechul had spent most of the day out shopping.

They mostly got stuff for him since she insisted that she didn't want anything. They went around the mall going into different shops. They were about to leave one store until a dress caught the younger of the two attention. "Oooh teukie you should try on that dress." Before she could protest he already went over there grabbed the dress and put it in her arms. He pushed her towards the dressing rooms. "Go on."

She rolled her eyes and went on anyway figuring that it was easier to go with the flow than argue. She put on the dress and looked in the mirror. 'Wow this looks so pretty on me.' 

"Come on out!" She rolled her eyes unlocked the door and walked out. Heechul looked her up and down before grinning and putting up thumbs up. "Yep you are getting this. All we need are shoes and hair. Now go take it off so I can pay for it because you are wearing it out of here." Leeteuk grumbled to herself but did what she was told. She hands him the dress from over the door then waits. He comes back and gives her the dress. She puts her other clothes in a bag and they leave for the shoe store.

They go into one and Heechul starts looking while Leeteuk trails behind him. He finds some black wedged sandals and she tries them on.They look good with the outfit so they purchase them and leaves. "Alright all we need is hair then we're done." The walk into a salon and is instantly seat. The hair dressers recognizes them and starts doing their job.

They finish and turn them to the mirror. Leeteuk eyes get big. Her hair is curled and hanging down. She also noticed the hair band. The people in the salon complements her and ask if she has a date. She laughs and says, "No someone decided to be nice and buy me stuff even when I didn't want it." Heechul smirked. "I'm only nice when i want to be so you should appreciate this." The other just shook her head but said thank you. They give out autographs and take pictures with people then finally leaves to go home.

She walks in and close the door. Heechul was apparently spending the night with Hankyung since they have the next few days off. She notices that it's quiet and she doesn't see anyone. But she does sees a random present sitting on the table. She goes to it and see a tag on it and looks at it.

'For Teukie from Hanchul. Wonder what this is.'  She opens the box and sees two charm bracelets but without the charms. There's also a note. 'Yo! If you found this that means your almost done with your journey. Go up stairs to your room. You will also find things in the hallway as you go. Make sure to pick up each one!' 

She laughs and put both bracelets on and follow the instructions. She goes to the stairs and sees a fake pink rose. She picks it up and sees a bunny charm on it. She smile and continue up to her room. By the time Leeteuk gets to her door she has collected 9 different fake colored roses and charms.

She got a bunny (Sungmin), turtle (Yesung), music note (Ryeowook), a game controller (Kyuhyun), camera (SIbum couple), violin (Henry), Chinese symbol (Zhou Mi), microphone (Shindong), and dancing shoes (Haehyuk couple). She opens the door and to her surprise Kangin is standing in the middle of the room wearing a white dress shirt and black slacks


'Omo I can't believe I did this! Not like I can get out of it now.' He could feel his palms getting sweaty and his heart was beat was getting faster each time he heard foot steps. They finally stop at the door and he takes a deep breath. 

'I can do this. I can do-' His train of thought fail when he sees Leeteuk walk through the door. He stares at her with his mouth open as he takes in what she is wearing. (this'She looks like a bride with all the flowers in her hand and the dress.' With that thought he found a rush of determination come over him. Determination to make this angel his. He clears his throat and says,

"Did you get all 9 flowers and charms?" She nods but still has a confused look on her face. He pulls her to the middle of the room. Then gets the charms off each flower and puts them on the bracelets so that there is 5 on one wrist and 4 on the other. 

"Ok so what is all of this about?" The other takes in a deep breath.

"Park Jungsoo I have been in love with you for the longest time. You're a smart beautiful kind hearted person and so much more. You also protect people no matter what and I want you to be my angel. But I also want to be your angel. I want to be there when ever you feel like its too much. When you need someone to cry too or tell how you're feeling. I want to be there to make sure you eat and sleep properly. To take care of you when you're done taking care of everyone else. So I want to know,"

He pulls out a white rose from out his back pocket. "Will you take my heart?" She takes the flower and sure enough there is a heart charms on it. She starts crying causing Kangin to panic.

"I'm sorry if you s\don't like how this was all set up! It was made up in-" He cut off by a pair of soft pink lips. Leeteuk pulls and laughs at the open-mouth expression on the younger one's face. "I'm crying because I"m happy! I have been waiting on you to say something. I love you too raccoon." 

He comes out of his shocked state at her confession. He breaks out in this big goofy smile and gives her a big hug. She laughs as he spins her around. He puts her down and get the charm off the flower and puts it on her wrist. She takes the rose and put it in the middle of the rest so it was surrounded by the colors. He pulls her closer too look into her eyes before giving another loving kiss.

He finally got his angel.


YES THIS IS FINALLY DONE! At first I hated this chapter because I couldn't describe anything and I couldn't think of anything. But it finally hit me and now I don't this so much!

This chapters are turning out way longer that I thought they were gonna be but its good!

Still wanna know if anyone wanna rp with me on FB?

now that this is done im off! Till next time

Ja Ne~^^