babysit

my umma!

Here is the first chapter! Leeteuk is female in this one enjoy! :)


"Do we have to have a babysitter?" Kangin asked.

"For the last time yes! We are not leaving you here to watch 11 kids bye yourself." Heechul said. He and Hangeng were going out on a date and didn't want to want to leave their kids alone. Its not that they don't trust their kids, its just- ok so maybe they didn't, but could you blame them? We are talking about about 11 kids that argue with each other and where the youngest one is evil. He may look innocent but inside was a disaster waiting to happen.

Heechul sighed and thought of ways to end this 30 minute banter. He silently gasped as an Idea popped into his head. 'got it.' He smirked but quickly schooled his face and said, 

"We'll if you feel that way I guess I can tell Leeteuk that she doesn't have to come over"

Kangin was about to agree until he realized what was said. "Y-you called  L-leeteuk?", Kangin said with a slight blush on his face.

Heechul made a sad face and said, "Yeah but you're right you don't need help. Too bad though, she was looking toward to coming over here. Oh we'll." He took out his phone and pretended to make a call.

"Wait! Maybe I might need help." Kangin was trying to be cool about it. Heechul was smiling on the inside but kept a straight face on the outside. He grabbed the younger one by his shoulders and smushed their faces together. 

"But honey, you absolutely right! You can watch all of your siblings yourself! You don't need any help." 

"No! You're right I will need some help. So no need to cancel.", Kangin said as he got of his dad's embrace. Heechul sighed and put a thoughtful look on his face. 

"If you insist, I won't call her." Kangin said a quick thanks and was about to leave until his dad said, "Oh yeah, better get cleaned up. She'll be here any minute~" He laughed as his oldest gave a gasped and ran out the room.


Heechul was getting ready to leave for Hangeng and his night together when he heard his phone ring. He picked it up and seen a familiar number. 

"Hi Jungsoo"

"Hello Heechul appa. I wanted to tell you that I'm going to be bringing an extra person with me. We have a project to do and this is the only time we both have time to work on it together. So can he come?"

"Ah sure if you both can work with the kids around."

"Really? Thank you! We will both be there I'm a few minutes."

"Ok see you in a few."

Heechul hung up the phone, finished getting ready then went down stairs to see what the kids were doing. He didn't really see anyone down there but Yesung, who was playing with his turtle, with Donghae and Eunhyuk watching a TV show and singing along with the theme song. The doorbell suddenly rung and Heechul went to look at the pep-hole. He his grinning boyfriend on the other side. He smiled and opened the door giving the other a peck on the mouth.

"Hey, you ready to go?"

"Not yet. We have to wait for Leeteuk to get here." As soon as the words left his mouth there was a knock on the door. Hangeng went to the door and checked who it was. "Leeteuk's here." 

Heechul turned around and told Yesung, Donghae, and Eunhyuk to go up stairs and tell the rest of the kids that their babysitter was here. All three ran out the room and yelling could be heard after. The front door opened and in walked Leeteuk and an unknown person carrying a bunch of supplies (A/N : too lazy to name them lol

"Hello hyungs! This is JI Won. He is the one I'm working with on the project." The taler one bowed politely to the elders.

"Well you can either work in the living room or the kitchen since those are the only two big spaces.", Heechul said while pointing each room out. "Living room will be fine."

"ok, we won't be back until tomorrow. Is it ok that you might have to stay over?" Leeteuk nodded. "My parents said since its Friday, I can stay over." "Ok, good luck with your project and call us if anything go wrong." They both shook their head and the older couple walked put and shut the door.

JI Won went and stretched out on the couch. "Yah! That's rude to do in someone else house you don't know." The younger boy rolled his eyes but straightened up non the less. Leeteuk walked to the bottom of the stairs and called everyone down. Varies shouts of Teukie could be heard along with the sound of running. She was pushed to the ground when 11 kids ran at her at once and gave her a hug.

She was trying to get up but couldn't with all the weight. JI Won grabbed her by her waist and picked her up then set her down with his arm still around her. The kids saw this and sent a glare to the older guy. Kangin also chose that time to walk down stairs and saw where his arm was. He growled silently to himself  and glared too.

"Let go of Teukie!" JI Won looked down at the smallest kid that said it. Jungsoo shook the arm that was her off and pick the child up. "Might as well introduce everyone. This one would be our youngest child Kyuhyun." All he did was continue to glare at the other and lay his head down her shoulder. Knowing he wasn't going to get down any time soon, she held him through out the rest of the introduction.

She pointed out a young dark haired boy with puffy eyes wearing a turtle shirt. "This is Jong-woon but we call him Yesung. The boy hiding behind him is Ryeowook." Said boy looked from around the other boy and gave a shy smile. "Next we have Donghae and Hyukjae but we call him Eunhyuk." She pointed to a blonde haired boy and another one holding a nemo toy. "Now we have Zhou Mi and Henry." The tallest one hiding behind her leg while holding hands with the shorter one. "Then there's Siwon and Kibum." The oldest looking one is holding s book to his chest while the other waves happily at the stranger. "Shindong and Sungmin are next." Shindong was a slightly chubbier child than the rest of the younger ones and Sungmin held a bunny plushie in his hand. "And finally last but not least is Kangin."

JI Won gives a  smirk and says, "Yeah we already know each other from school." Kangin rolled his eyes and mumbled something under his breath. Leeteuk looked at the both of them and just shook her head. 'Boys will be boys I guess.' "Ok everybody this is JI Won and he is here so we can work on a project. So if all of you can stay up stairs and not make too much noise then we can finish early. After I can order pizza and have fun. Can you guys do that for me?" When the kids heard pizza, they smiled and nodded immediately and ran to their rooms. Leeteuk gave a kiss to Kyuhyun before setting him down and watching him take to one of the rooms.

"Kangin can you make sure they don't make a mess and if they need anything, you can tell me and I'll get it. Please?"

Kangin was about to protest (rather watch the two down stairs than a bunch of brats) but the other started to pout.

'Omo sooo cute! Grr screw it.' He sighed and agreed while hanging his head in defeat.

"Thank you!" Leeteuk gave him a hug then went to set up the supplies. Kangin gave the other male a smirk and walked away. JI Won scoffed at him and turned to help Leeteuk.


"I don't like that guy." Eunhyuk said. All 11 kids were at the top of the stairs watching the two below. The boy kept touching their babysitter. He would get really close to her face or try to pull her on his lap. Each time she would move or tell him stop and work. He would say the same thing, 'NO one is going to see plus you know you want to.' What really made them mad was when he whispered something in her ear making her blush a dark red and yell No! 

Usually Leeteuk would be spending time with them right now. She would help with what ever homework they had then play with them. Or they would laugh at their older brother because he liked her but always messed up on telling her. But that jerk was taking up all the attention she would give them. 'She was ours first!'

Kyuhyun was frowning until a thought came to him, 

"Hey lets play a prank on him guys!" 

"Like what?"

"You know that black thing on the kitchen sink and you can pull it out then squeeze it to make water come out like how appa takes a shower?" The kids couldn't figure out what he was talking about so they all just stared at him. The youngest one rolled his eyes and said, "You know that thing appa used to wash the dishes?" 

"Oh yeah!" "Shhhh!"

Kyuhyun told them to come in closer to tell them the rest of the plan. "We should tape the part you squeeze then ask that guy to give us some water. Then when he turns the water on, he will get wet!" They all thought it was a good idea but Siwon said, "How are we gonna get into the kitchen without being seen?" 

"Easy we tell teukie to come up here for something and then one of us will go and set up the prank then ask the meanie to fix some water for us since she is busy. And since Kangin is sleep he can't do it for us.", the youngest one explained

"So what will be the reason then?", Henry asked. "How about we can't find something? " "What?"

They were thinking then Sungmin said, "What about Hae's fishie?" Donghae gasp and pulled the Nemo toy closer to his chest.

"He isn't really going to be lost, he is just going to be hiding." Eunhyuk said trying to convince the fish lover. 

"So who is going down there?" "How about Ryeowook and Kibum?, " Zhou MI said.

"Do you guys wanna do it?" They both said yes. "Ok, so we need to hide Nemo then we start the rest."

One half of the group went to hide the toy while the others stayed and waited. Once they got the ok, Donghae went down stairs.


Leeteuk didn't know how much longer she could take it. If he touches her one more time or whisper something that dirty in her ear again she would either scream or punch him or maybe a combination of both. She feels a hand creep it way up her leg and she felt her restraint snap. Just as she was about to say something a voice went,

"Teukie-umma!" Donghae came running over to where they were and jumped into the girls arms.

"What's wrong Hae?" "I can't find Nemo!"

"Why don't you ask Kangin to help you find it?" "He is sleeping." Leeteuk shook her head. She new how hard it was to wake that boy up. She was about to tell him to go and try again but the younger one gave her a kicked puppy face. Knowing she was beat, she set the boy down and followed him to his room and shut the door. A few minutes after the door closed another one opened and three heads popped out. Shindong, Ryeowook and Kibum watched the door for a bit. When no one came out, they went on with the plan.

Ryeowook and Kibum peeked at the older guy down stairs. He was just sitting on the sofa, on his phone, with a bored look on his face. They snuck into the kitchen and taped down the back of the nozzle with black tape they found in a drawer. Once its finished they walk back into the living room.


JI Won was on his phone until he felt a tap on his arm. Looking to the side her say two of the kids. 'Crap I can't remember their names.' 

"Um hey guys." He gave a nervous smile. "What do you both want?" The boy with the high cheek bones (A/N: to me Ryeowook has some really good cheek bones and I found them cute when he smiles :D) asked if he could fix them some water.

"why can't you ask the babysitter to do it?" "Teukie-umma is busy so can you do it?", the other boy said. JI sighed and said alright. The boys said thank you and bring it to the room. Then they ran off before he could ask which room. He got up and went into the kitchen. Looking around, he doesn't see any cups. Not really feeling like searching, he goes to the door and yells for Leeteuk.


Up in one of the rooms Leeteuk, Donghae and Eunhyuk were looking for a Nemo toy while Kyuhyun was playing a video game. Everyone else were in their own rooms. 

"Are you sure that you didn't have it somewhere else?" The fish loving boy shook his head no and they continued to look around. What Leeteuk didn't know was that Kyuhyun was sitting on the 'missing' toy.

'Won't be long until we hear screaming.' The younger boy smirked to himself.

"Jungsoo!" She looked at the door and raised an eyebrow. "Wonder what he wants." She goes to the door and walks out the room. The three kids in the room looks at each other. Suddenly the rest of the kids rush into the room. The boy on the bed hope off.

"Do you think it worked?"

"Either it didn't or he is trying to hide it." "Quick lets go see!"

They all rush out the room and snuck down the stairs to peek in the kitchen. 

"What do you want from in here?" Leeteuk asked

"I don't want any thing two of the kids came down here and asked me to fix them some water but I don't know where cups are."

"I'll fix it then." The kids eyes widen in panic. They were about to yell for her to stop but it was too late. She had gotten to cups down, picked the nozzle and the water.

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

She forced the stream of water away from her and turned off the water. She scrubbed her face to get the water out of her eyes thanking herself that she doesn't wear make up or it would be ruined. 

Looking down she saw both her top and under shirt is soaked. Picking up the nozzle she sees that the handle has been tapped down. She turns around and see 11 heads looking trough the doorway.

"Oh boys~." She said in a singing voice.


Kangin was in a deep sleep. He was dreaming about a certain babysitter. He turned over and snuggled deeper into his pillow. 

"Kangin ah" The guy only gave a twitch.

"Kangiiiin" He was given a shake this time but he only turned his head the other way.

"Kangin!" The voice was louder. He growled out a go away and proceeded to fall back asleep. "Ok, you asked for it." He didn't really pay attention as he felt himself relax. He was pushed on his back but still didn't open his eyes.

A weight settled itself on his chest then he felt a few drops of cold water hit his face. He scrunched up his nose at the feeling but came awake gasping when he felt a lot more cold water land on his face.

"What the Hell!?" He was about to sit up until a hand pushed him back down. Just as he was about to yell he looked up and the image above him made him freeze. His angel was above him in a wet white tank top. Her hair was hanging down around her face along with her dimpled smile. He was trying hard to keep his eyes on her face but he noticed a water drop to down her neck into her brea-

'So glad she is sitting higher on my chest or she would feel something she don't want!' 

"Yah pay attention!" His eyes quickly snapped back up to her face to see a blush on her face. She noticed where his eyes were looking.

Leeteuk cleared and crossed her arms. "A-anyway I wanted to borrow one of you shirts? The kids decided to play a prank on JI Won taping the back of the sprayer on the sink but backfired when I went to the sink instead. Right now they are cleaning up the mess and are going to apologize. Honestly I'm not mad I wish they could have got that jerk."

Kangin started laughing causing his chest and Leeteuk to rise up. She had to lean down on him quickly reminding the other of the position they were in. His face became flushed and he cleared his throat.

"Um yeah you can borrow one of my shirts." "Thank you!" She gave a kiss to his nose then hopped up and went to his closet and picked out an Avengers shirt (A/N: I have one and it glows in the dark!). She said thanks one more time then walked out the door. He groaned and covered his face.

'I don't know how long I can take this!'


Kangin finally got up and went down stairs. He sees everyone in the kitchen. His brothers are cleaning while  Leeteuk watches over them to make sure they don't mess up anything or accidently hurt themselves.

She noticed that they were done and had nothing else to clean. "Is everyone done?" They all nodded. She told them all to come here. "I'm not mad but that would have been rude to do to a guest. I know you guys didn't like and I didn't either, but you can't go around pranking them ok?" All of them said ok and gave her a hug at once. "If you all go change into your night clothes i'll order pizza then we have fun for the rest of the night."

They all cheered and ran out the door. She laughed and turned around but jumped in surprise. "Well look who decided to get up." Kangin rubbed the back of his head and chuckled. "Yeah, figured I wasn't going back to sleep any time soon." He looked around and notices a person missing.

"Where's JI Won?" "We finished early so he left to go hang with friends. Tried to get me to come with him but i refused." Kangin was doing a victory dance in his head when she said that but keep a straight face on the outside. "Why didn't you go? Any one else would have jumped at the chance to not watch 11 kids." Leeteuk rolled her eyes. 

"For one I'm not like other people and two I would rather be here with you all than that jerk and his friends. What you don't want me here?" He quickly shook his head. "No! that's not what I meant. Of course I want you here with me urm I mean us." His face grew warm after the words left his mouth. 'Damit, where is my brain to mouth connection.'

She blushed and did her unique laugh. "I want to be here with you and the kids too!" She gave him a kiss then walked out to order the pizza leaving the other in a daze. He touched his lips.

'She likes me back I can't believe it!' A goofy smile grew on his face.


The rest of the night was filled with them having fun. After everyone changed into sleeping clothes the pizza came and everyone ate. Then they music and had a dance party. Eunhyuk and Shindong did their special dance making everyone laugh at their silliness. They finally calmed down and decided to all sleep in the living room and watch Tangled (Kyuhyun had refused at first, wanting to play his game, but he agreed when Leeteuk said he could sit on her lap).

Heechul and Hangeng came home to the sight of everyone on the floor sleep. Jungsoo and Kangin was on the opposite ends while the others lay between them. They both grinned and took pictures. Heechul making sure he forward one to the babysitter's mom. Not wanting to wake up anyone they creeped up stairs to their room for a good night rest.


I'M DONE WITH THIS CHAPTER!!:D This took longer than I wanted it too and it turned out longer than I thought it would but i'm happy about that.

Also just wanted to say 2013 is the year of the drama! More crap has happened but i've decided to stop caring about and just enjoy my last days of high school. 

Also I know it seems like I always something to complain about but I usually keep my problems to myself so this helps me get my feelings out so thank you for putting up with it and hope you continue too :). 

So tell me what you think! Till next time Ja Ne~