chapter 1

This is the end?

**background music : Goodbye my love by Super Junior M

 

Siwon went home. feeling so tired. not physically but mentally. this few past days has been really hard for him. He has a big fight with kyuhyun. Yes another fight.But this time, it feels different. Usually siwon will do anything to make kyu forgive him, but right now he just feel so tired. Tired to always looking for forgiveness from kyu, tired to always losing his pride in front of kyu. This time he just feels so tired. Tired with everything, tired with this relationship.  And for the first time, he feels like want to let kyuhyun go.

 

He put his bag on table and push down himself on the bed. Massaging his temple, feels like headache is crawling to his head.

"kyuhyun.. why are you doing this to me?"

 

**flashback**

"hyung! why you never understand???! i want you to see my last performance! just once! you never watch it!!" kyuhyun yelling at his lover with anger that he can't controled.

"no baby.. this appointment *sighs* i already made this appointment in japan from weeks ago. i can't cancel it. this is an important meeting. i am sorry" Siwon try to calm his boyfriend but failed nonetheless.

Kyuhyun took his bag and looking to siwon's eyes for the last time. " i don't need you, you selfish man.I'm better without you, you're nothing but a burden. i hate you! screw you and your busy life" and with that he's leaving siwon.

** end of flashback**

 

People think in this relationship kyuhyun is the nice one and siwon is the selfish one.But people didn't see it. People didn't see how siwon always try his best to understand kyuhyun. Understand his childish attitude, his low patience and his high temperament.

There's have been so many times that siwon got hurt because of kyuhyun's harsh words. But siwon never got angry.No, he loves kyuhyun too much to get angry with him.

But siwon also has his own life.His business. His family put trust on him to life the business of family. To put pride on his family's name. and that's the things that kyuhyun can't understand.Behind all thise unnecessary events, lies pride and honor for the name of Choi's family.

So many times siwon has done foolish things for kyuhyun and making his parents angry.But he try to ignore it to keep his baby happy.

But tonight, in this cold night he feels tired.tired at how kyuhyun treat him like a fool.

He's been done so many things to prove his love to kyuhyun. From tweeting foolish things to initiative skin ship on stage. But siwon never blame kyuhyun. Siwon is the man in this relationship, so it's his job to pamper kyuhyun. But no matter what, yes, siwon want his baby to pamper him once in awhile. Doing foolish things in front of people. Showing him that kyu is able to do anything for him.

Siwon always do his best for kyuhyun, but it seems like it's never good enough for kyuhyun. When siwon busy filming drama last time, he still remember how he still keep trying to called kyuhyun, even in his busy schedule and try to gain his attention on twitter. But kyuhyun never reply, not even once. Kyuhun did not even say "Good Luck" for his drama.

He loves acting, just like how kyuhyun loves to sing. And it's not entirely his fault. Siwon is one of big mascot of SM, agency keep giving him jobs that he can't say no to. In the end, Siwon is a responsible man and want to make all people satisfied with him, that's how he has been taught by his dad.but Kyuhyun would never understand it

Siwon always try to forget all kyuhyun's harsh words towards him, that he didn't understand his lover and how he never care to him. But tonight, he's done with the tears, he's tired to always keep his feelings and crying inside.

"Kyuhyun.. i love you so much but why.. why" tears fell from his eyes closed. He put his left hand on his chest, feeling the pain in his heart.

then he remembered the last words of Kyuhyun.. " i don't need you, you selfish man.I'm better without you, you're nothing but a burden. i hate you! screw you and your busy life"

"are you really better of without me kyu?huh? am i really a burden to you" and now tears fell heavily from his dark orbs. Tiredness is clearly showing on his handsome face. Dark circles under his eyes.

He took his phone from his pocket and texted:

- i will let you go now, Thank you for letting me love you.. and even for a while,thank you for making me feel that you love me too. I love you cho kyuhyun,i always have and will always be. i'm sorry for everything. but i will let you go now, Be happy cho kyuhyun. -

 

Before he pressed the send button, he took a look to picture frame beside his bed, showing two men hugging happily. " i let you go now cho kyuhyun. it will be hard for you if i don't let you go"

and with his left hand wiping out his tears, sitting on his bed, inhale , he pressed the send button.

 

Finally, I sing to you.
My feelings I haven’t
expressed before
(It’s) a heart-aching song
but I finally sing (to you)

More than me…
more than me… you trusted me
you always worried about me more than I did
That is who you are…
I knew yet (I) couldn’t express myself.

My love my love my love
The more I love,
the more I cannot stand the pain..
So long so long Goodbye
Please forgive me for
loving (you) without expressing it

(Because I was) Sorry… (Because I was)
Sorry… I pretended not to know.
I only dreamed of the day…
I could stand in front of you cooly
Really.. (I am) a bad person.
I, who (will) remain in you as a scar

My love my love my love
The more I love,
the more I cannot stand the pain..
So long so long Goodbye
Please forgive me for
loving (you) without expressing it

When you walked alone..
When you felt sad and cried alone..
How much did you hate me,
who couldn’t be by your side?
Please don’t cry.
(That) will no longer happen
I hope you smile with
someone better than me

My love my love my love.
I will no longer be able
to breathe with you but..
So long so long Goodbye.
Even if (I) am alone,
I can be with you..

My love my love my love
more I feel the pain,
(the more) I cannot leave you
So long so long Goodbye
I am sorry (my) love was (one that)
could not be spoken out from the heart
Goodbye My love