Well, the last member? No, it's the fourth member!

Juliette [줄이엩테] - New Girlband group - [APPLY CLOSE]

[the 5th member]’s POV

I just let him, I mean the manager, talks in front of the room. I just don’t pay any attention on it since I’m sure I won’t be chosen. Just take a look at them, the three chosen girls I mean. They are perfect! They all have beautiful face and pretty legs. They are all tall too… Well, I’m tall but I think I’m not as beautiful as them. And I’m sure they’re more talented than me.

“ah, Unnie… I think it’s your turn now… I’m sure your name will be called with that Lee Han gook.”

“Aigoo… It’s the first time I heard you speak like that…”

“well, no manner? Of course! He sneaked on me when I changed my clothes! He’s a ert!”

“Ah, cincha? He’s like that? I think he’s mannered. He’s cute too…”

“You’ve fallen to him? Aish, cincha!! He’s such like a playboy! He can play on you!”

“Okay, I  didn’t tell you that I’ve fallen for him, right? I just told you that he’s cute… Actually, I’ve had someone else… Lee Han Gook oppa isn’t my type for sure.

“Well, I’ve called you four times. If this time you’re not answering… Your place will be change…” Waeyo? The chosen one wasn’t here? I even didn’t hear him called someone…

“I SAID, PLEASE IF YOU’RE NAME IS KIM CHAERA. PLEASE STAND UP HERE AND INTRODUCE YOURSELF!!!” Kim? Kim Chaera?

“Yah! Unnie it’s you! Stand up and go there!!! Balie, balie!!” Aigoo, my unnie is the chosen one…

“Annyeong haseyo, Kim ChaeRa imnida… choum pepgetsumnida… Mianhaeimnida for the last thing… I was talking with my friends…” She smiles and bows to the other.

“You should pay more attention. Go fill up the form now!” Aigoo!! Why he’s like that?!

 

Kim ChaeRa Profile

 

  

 

 Name:

Kim ChaeRa

Age:

19 Years Old

Birthplace:

Missouri, United States

Birth date:

29 September 1992

Ethnicity:

Korean- American

Height :

169 cm

Weight:

46 kg

Personality:

Chae Ra is awkward.Her randomness doesn't have a limit.When she says something ppl get mad at her.She breaks out saying,"PARTY TO THE YEAH!!XDD!"with the most weirdest look ever.
Cookies are Chae Ra's life.She can't stop eating them when she starts.It's like her Tootsie Rolls.Chae Ra believes chocolate makes a person fat so she doesn't eat them.
Chae Ra is always doing something related to her myths and superstitions.It's always backwards though.She thinks black cats are special and good but not four-leaf clovers.
Chae Ra is SUPER clumsy.She can never keep her balance when walking or running but it is different when it comes to dancing.She can always keep the beat and stay on strong.
She is pessimistic.She will always find a way to make things bad.She is absolutely negative when people are on trips.Chae Ra will say "The bridge might break" or "The car might bump into another one".She enjoys all positive comments because she can argue with them.

Although she is negative,Chae Ra is gentle,warm,and thoughtful.She can be a very nice caring person.Chae Ra handles people with care.Chae Ra is sensitive and cries easily.That is why she is kind to people,no matter what she has stored in the back of her head.
Chae Ra to her friends seems to be like they are acquaintances.{I spelled that wrong}She haves a hard time keeping up with new things and everyone so she doesn't really care at times.
But if you are a good friend of her's,she'll treat you like a sister/brother.Nicely but teases you at times.
To Chae Ra,music is also her life.Everything with music makes her smile.Whether it's country or RNB,she really doesn't care.As long as it has a good beat.
Even if she's a little off at times,she is a  THE "Party Queen".No one can take that title from her!
Chae Ra pops out and stays in.She's a virtual chaos.The things she does makes it seem like she's a video game character.
Chae Ra trys to keep her activites interesting.She'll do anything if it's not sports.She screams "CLUMSY,PARTY ADDICT,FUNNY,WEIRD".Even if you don't know her,you'll still see she is like that.
She is very mature at the right moments but she always ruins stuff at the wrong moments.She always is doing pranks and making jokes scaring most.She is the so called "Troublemaker".She cooks alot and is super lazy.She is mostly asleep or on the couch,watchimng T.V. not wanting to do anything.She's a couch potato.

Training time:

5 Years

 

TRIVIA:

>Blood type is O
>Fave color is Orange
>Fave food is Ice Cream{Especially orange sherbert}
>Fave animal is Duck
>Has a duck-looking stick named Mortimer Aeopsical{Ay-op-si-col}
>Turtle named Mortimer The Second
>A netizen

 

Likes:

~DUCKS,she grew up around a duck
~ORANGES,they have always tasted good
~COOKIES,they are her life
~BABIES,their feet and fingers are cute to her
~PARTIES,she's the "PARTY QUEEN"
~Nature{WATER,TREES,ANIMALS}
~BUGS,They rock her socks
~Music
~Bright Colors{Orange,yellow,white}
~Video Games,she's a rock hard gamer
~The computer,the next best thing since bread.

Dislikes:

~Annoying kids{Whiners}
~Girls who sell themself to men{s}
~Bug Haters,she'll beat them up
~Pollution,it's bad for everything living
~Dogs,they're too loud
~Chicken,the food is disgusting
~Apples,The number 1 thing she hates

 

Hobbies:

!Chae Ra plays kickball.
@Dodgeball.
#She is into cheerleading.
$Hip Hop dancing.
%She also does ballet.
^She loves to walk.

 

Habits:

~Chae Ra's mouth hangs open when she's listening or lost.
~Chae Ra blurts out random stuffs when she's bored or having fun.
~She bites her nails alot.
~She also sticks her tongue out when she's concentrating/focusing on something{It's always on the side}.
~ her lips a lot

 

Phobias:

~She has the fear of dragonflies.
~She's Claustrophobic
~She has Coulrophobia.The fear of clowns.
~Acrophobic,afraid of heights.But she can get on a plane.
~Autophobic,afraid of being alone. 

Username : 2hjloverashli

HER FANS Called CHIMEz

[I'll upload it later... It hasn't done yet :) I'm sorry ]

Congratulation!!

You will move to the new dorm soon...

Please go here to fill the member identity

 

YOUR POSITION IS

Sub Vocal 1 and Main Dancer 3

NICKNAME

your nickname will be 

Patchae [Party ChaeRa]

Because you loves Party right?

 

AND YOU WILL BE

THE 5th MEMBER BESTFRIEND…

Well, your personality is a lot of differences with her. But both of you learn the good thing from the others…

-------------------------------------------------------

1st, her personality is really really unique! No one describe their personality like her! She loves naturality… like ducks? I’m sure there’s no other likes ducks. :D

2nd Well, I don’t know about the second reason… but, I’m in love with this application :D

 

the dorm is on the chapter 1