1st member revealed?

Juliette [줄이엩테] - New Girlband group - [APPLY CLOSE]

 

“[sensored]’s POV

I’ve just finished my last audition this day. I heard so many trainers talk that the result is going to be announced this day. I feel nervous and can’t breathe well. I’m the last one so after this, the thing I have to do is waiting the result. I get out of the audition room and found my new friends there…

“How’s your audition, [sensored]-ah? You must be chosen. You’re talented!”

“Ah unnie… I would like to be debuted with you… I wish we can in a group.”

“Aish… Stop calling me unnie… We’re just separated a year… It doesn’t mean to much for me…”

“Kamsahamnida… I want to change my clothes first. I’m sweating…” I bow to her and I go to the trainee rooms. I’ve been trained here about, umh… is it 3 years? And last week I read the announcement that V-ent will debut a new girlband. So, I apply… I won’t wait any longer to take this chance.

I open my shirt. I’m just wearing my tank top now and I take my other shirt. But suddenly someone opens the door. Wait? HE’S A GUY!

“Yah! You’re a ERT!” I immediately take a small pillow on the sofa and throw it to him. How dare him! He immediately closes the door. Who is he?! I’m sure he’s not one of SHINEE member!

After I finished, I immediately go to the waiting room. And sit beside [sensored] unnie. And someone walks out of the audition room. And, wait… He’s that guy! That ERT!

“Can you give me some attention please?” All off the trainers immediately sit on their seat. And they’re all become quiet.

“Kamsahamnida. My name is Lee Han Gook. And I will be your manager. I mean the Juliette’s manager. I’m 23 years old and I’m 177 tall. And, I will read the rules for all of you. Please listen to me well and I’m not going to repeat it.” WHAT?! A ERT MANAGER! What if I am accepted? So, I will be managed by him?

“1. The chosen member will live in a dorm. The company has been bought you a dorm with 7 bedroom, 7 bathroom, a closet, a dining room, a kitchen, and a living room. And there is a small room. It will be a room that will be filled in with all of your fans gift. Of course you can take one of the best.

  2. The chosen member will have; their own room and their own bathroom.

  3. There will be ahjumma that will often coo for you and take care of the dorm.

  4. The chosen member will take care of their room by her own.

  5. You may bring your cellphone. But when you’re on the show or photo shoot, you have to give your cellphone to me. I will give your cellphone back after that activities is done.

  6. The chosen member must have no boyfriend! So, if you’re the chosen member and you have a boyfriend, I am really sorry to say this, but YOU HAVE TO BREAK HIM UP!

  7. I will stay with the chosen member as well. But I have my own room!

  8. The chosen member can bring their own car to the dorm since the dorm have a big garage for the car.

And for your  information, the dorm is not an apartment. It’s  a 2 storey house.

  9. And, Verque Entertainment, give you a bank account that has been filled with the same amount of money. I can show the amount. It’s private. You must use the money to fill your room. Like, the bed, a desk, a small wardrobe etc.

  10.Each member can choose their own  room. Starts from the magnae. Each room is painted with white wall. You can buy the wallpaper with  the give money. The differences is the bathroom okay?

I think that’s enough. If there’s any question, you can ask me as well. And I will announce the chosen member now. I’m really sorry for the one who not be chosen. Of course there will be another audition that will be paired up with other company. And the upcoming audition is for… Um, it might be beast or bigbang.

And the first chosen member is Lee…” OMO? It’s me?!

“Lee Ji Hye…” I see a girl suddenly stand up. A few person hug her and shake her hand.

“She will be the leader in Juliette. Ji Hye-ssi, please treat the other members well.”

“Neh.”

“Annyeong haseyo, Lee Ji Hye imnida… Cho’um  peopgetsumnida…” She bows to us.

 

LEE JI HYE PROFILE

 

 

 

Name:

Lee Ji Hye

Age:

22 Years Old

Birthplace:

Johannesburg, South Africa

Birth date:

5 October 1989

Ethnicity:

Korean- South African

Height :

172 cm

Weight:

47 kg

Personality:

Ji Hye is strangely mature for her age, most would expect her to be the life of a party and fun not a sarcastic smart a**. She is very independent and hates relying on someone for help; she’d rather do everything by herself believing it will be efficient and more precise. She is loud, bold, confident and sometimes obnoxious many people think that this is annoying and aggravating but she could really care less it’s who she is and people should learn to deal with it. She can’t stand when people are so bubbly to the extent that their personalities seem fake and phony. Ji Hye is someone you would love to punch in the face, she looks for simple mistakes in everything that everyone says or does and often uses big words and corrects people if they've said or has done something wrong. This audacious and annoying personality made her gain antis but it's also made her gain fans. Ji Hye has many flaws within herself and though she tries to hide them they could easily been seen if someone pushes her buttons, she over-emotional and is rash. She doesn’t think before she speaks and she is not subtle with her words, she usually lets out her true feelings whether they it be harsh, nice or cold. She wasn't always as confident as she is today. Ji Hye was teased almost everywhere she went which brought down her self-confidence. In South Africa she was teased for being Korean though there were other Asian in the country, in Korea she was  teased for her tan skin and inability to speak Korean well, she was teased for being a geek and as she grew up she was teased for her Busan accent. All this teasing only made her the confident and mature person she is today but it took a while. She sometimes would scrub her face with soap to get lighter and would put on makeup. She listened to Black Happiness by Tasha and became happy with her gorgeous skin tone and became confident in herself. She had some childhood friends, her closest was Kyun Ji, she was the first one to talk to her and she even helped her learn more Korean. Ji Hye is overall just an overconfident 45 year old woman stuck in a 22 year old body.

Training time:

3 Years

 

TRIVIA:

Blood Type: A
Twitter: @ImSoFreakingSmart
Facebook: Ji Lee
Favorite Animal: Tigers
Favorite Book: The Memory Keeper's Daughter
Favorite Song: Black Happiness- Tasha
Ideal Type: Park Myung Soo  
Favorite Drama: White Lies
Favorite Movie: S Diary
GPA: 3.5
Wants to get married at 31

 

Dislikes:

•Bugs, they mess up her swag
•Someone mistreating books, they are like human beings why would someone want to throw something so precious away?
•Loud places, they irritate her and give her headaches
•Soda, it makes her gassy
•Feet, if you even put your foot near her prepare to get hit

 

Likes:

Her laugh she thinks it’s pretty and better than every ones
•"Ahjumma" perms since she believes it accentuates her jaw bone
•Her long legs, she always shows them off and loves when people compliment her on them
•Herself, she is conceited, haughty and confident. Who wouldn't like her?
•Babies, they're almost as cute as her

 

Habits:

•Often says "Woe is me. Aigoo" When something goes wrong
•Bites her nails when staring at someone
•Sighs when she finds something is boring

 

 

 

 

 

Hobbies:

Strengthening her voice with vocal training
•Jogging
•Playing the ukulele
•Reading

 

Username : KandyB

 

HER FANS Called BRAINIACS

 

Congratulation!!

You will move to the new dorm soon...

Please go here to fill the member identity

 

YOUR POSITION IS

LEAD VOCAL 2 and SUB-DANCER

NICKNAME

Well, since you're the oldest and you're the leader...

your nickname will be 

Jihye Umma

 

WILL BE

THE SECOND MEMBER BESTFRIEND

-------------------------------------------------------

I choose her because she seems really mature and I'm sure with her personality she can lead Juliette.

DORM DESIGN IS ON THE CHAPTER 1