Final~

Love at first sight~

-Few months later-

Wooyoung and Sulli now a close friend. There were not just a close friend, they have feelings towards each other. The thing is, they afraid to confess, plus if they were in a relationship, they afraid they couldn't focus in their practice. They mealmost everyday. 

One day, Hyuna wanted to meet Wooyoung. She texted him. 

To : Wooyoung oppa~ <3

Oppa, can we meet?? I wanted to tell you something. Something really important. I'll meet you tonight at 8pm at the YY Park.

From : Cute Hyuna..

Wooyoungs phone vibrated. "Hmm.. Who texted me?? I hope its Sulli." 

Wooyoung checked his phone and he let out a big sigh. *Why did she wanted to meet me?? What's really important?? and who is she to texted me??* Wooyoung made a DUH - expression. "Wooyoung-ah, are you ready?? Let's continue our practice." Nichkhun called Wooyoung. "Ne!! Just a minute!"

-In the girls practice room-

*Hmm.. I cannot hide this feeling any longer. I have to confess to Wooyoung.* Sulli then texted Wooyoung.

To : Wooyoung.

Wooyoung-ah, Let's meet tonight. 8pm at YY Park. 

From : Sulli.

"I hope he's not busy tonight." Sulli pout. Luna then came to Sulli. 

"Sulli, are you busy?? Let's go get some ice-cream." Luna wanted Sulli to accompany her. Sulli just faked a smile and nodded. 

Unfortunately, Wooyoung didn't receive Sulli's text cause his phone is on silent and his phone was in low-battery mode. So, he didn't know that Sulli is going to meet him tonight.

-YY Park-

Hyuna is waiting for Wooyoung. Suddenly she could see a shadow coming. It was Wooyoung!! She then exitedly smiled. She tought Wooyoung would never come since he didn't reply her message. "OPPA~ you came." Hyuna ran to Wooyoung.

Wooyoung just raised his eyebrow. "What's the important thing. I'm busy so, quick" Wooyoung seems like he's not liking the situation. Hyuna ignore Wooyoung's expression. "I GOT THE JYP AUDITION!! Now I'm practicing with you!!" Hyuna then hugged Wooyoung.

Wooyoung is too shocked to push Hyuna away. 

Just when Hyuna hugged Wooyoung, Sulli just arrived at the park. Then Wooyoung managed to push Hyuna away. Then he realised someone was watching them. When he turned around, he saw Sulli's eyes were watering. Sulli couldn't believed what she saw. Wooyoung doesn't know how to explained. "I can explain." Wooyoung said in a shaky tone.

"Okey, explain. EXPLAIN!!" Sulli was really mad. She then turn around and ran away from the park. She was crying like a kid lost their lollipop. Hyuna faked s shocked expression. Actually she was liking the situation cause she really wanted to take Wooyoung away. She let out her evil smile.

"See what you've done!!" Wooyoung shouted at Hyuna.

Wooyoung tried to chase after Sulli, he searched everywhere. "Damn it!! Where is she. What if anything happened to her?? Plus it's snowing. What if she catch cold. I'm so stupid!"

Sulli was tired of running away. She stopped in the middle of the night snowy street. "I shouldn't be there. Why do I have to see the hurting moment in my life! WHY!!" Sulli cry badly.

Wooyoung heard someone was shouting. "That's Sulli's voice." Wooyoung follow the sound. He then stopped after he saw Sulli's crying in the middle of the street. He was very frustrated to himself. He approached Sulli slowly. He took Sulli's hand and made her stand up. Sulli stopped crying. 

At first she refused to stand up, but Wooyoung hold her hand tighter. She gave up and stand. She looked to the ground. Wooyoung swept away Sulli's tears and caress her hair.

"It's not like what you thing. You believe in me right?" Wooyoung said looking at Sulli's beautiful eyes.

Sulli just kept silent. Wooyoung then hugged Sulli and after a few seconds, Sulli hugged him back. "I do believe in you. Pabo-ah, I love you." Sulli finally spoke. Wooyoung's eyes popped out. He couldn't believe what he heard. Wooyoung pulled himself from the hug. He hold Sulli tighter.

"What?? Did you said, you love me??" Wooyoung asked.

Sulli's cheek reddened. She was shy. She just nodded. 

"Yah!! Why didn't you tell me earlier. I love you too." Wooyoung said happily.

When Sulli was about to talk, Wooyoung kissed her lips under the mistletoe. It was a romantic moment for them. Hyuna saw they kissed  and she cursed under her breath. Then she ran away cause she hate what she sees.

Wooyoung pulled the kiss away. He then asked Sulli, "Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes?" Sulli answered. Wooyoung was so happy that he lifted Sulli in bridal styke. They laughed in happiness. 

 

The End...