First time I see you~

Love at first sight~

 

"Wooyoung ah.. did you take the JYP audition's form yet" Nichkhun, Wooyoung's bestfriend asked.

"Mahn!!! I forgot to take it again!!" Wooyoung answered in a frustrated tone. "Today is the last day to take the form right?? Now I don't have the chance to audition for JYP" Wooyoung pout.

Nichkhun patted his back and say, "Yah, don't worry.. Eh?? What's this in my bag?? Look!! It's an extra form for you!!" Nichkhun took aut the form and showed it to Wooyoung. "I knew you will forgot, so I took extra forms.. hehehe"

Wooyoung was very happy and hugged Nichkhun, "You're my life saver dude. Thanks a lot."

Nichkhun pushed Wooyoung away, "Dude, we're in school. If you hug me, our reputation and image will drop." Nichkhun whispers Wooyoung and tidy his uniform.

-In the other side-

"Yah!! Amber!! Let's practice for the audition. Don't just play around. The audition will be in 2 weeks." Sulli called Amber who was playing football.

"Ah! This girl!! Don't be too focus for the audition. We need some time to relax our self." Amber calmed Sulli.

"I- I was just too nervous. It was like dreams come true. I always wanted to be an idol and this is my chance." Sulli explained.

"By the way, I'm busy playing here. So, I can't practice with you. Why don't you call Luna and practice with her. She has a wonderful voice too you know." Amber said.

"Urmm.. That's a good point. If I practiced with you, you will be teaching me.....NOTHING" Sulli ran away laughing before Amber could catch her. 

"Aish!! This girl jinjja!!" Amber was mad.

-Audition day-

It was the day. All of the contestants came early for the registration. Sulli came into the building and she could see many talented people. She was super duper nervous. She stand in line for the registration. Suddenly a guy ran into her and accidently bumped her back. The guy was Wooyoung. He was in a hurry because the entrance will be closed in any second. 

"Owh, Mianhae!! Jeongmal mianhae!!" Wooyoung bowed to Sulli. Wooyoung looked at his clothes and tidied them. "It's okey. You must be in a hurry." Sulli accepted his apology and also tidied her dress. Suddenly both of them looked up. Their eyes met and it feels like the world has stop for a while. 

*She's pretty. Really pretty. Who is this angel? *  Wooyoung thought to himself.

*Omona~ Who's this exxelent looking guy. He's like.... Prince Charming.* Sulli also thought to her self. 

They felt like they weredreaming. Suddenly Nichkhun came and clapped his hands in between Wooyoung and Sulli's face. They immedietly woke up from their dream. Nichkhun drag Wooyoung to the waiting room. "Yah!! What were you doing? Who's that girl? Why were looking to each other?" Wooyoung were given tons of question one by one. Wooyoung just smiled. 

Sulli's number was 174 while Wooyoung's number was 175. Person number 173 is still auditioning. Sulli practice her vocals. Wooyoung came to que up when he saw Sulli. "Excuse me, you're the girl who I bumped into right?" 

"Owh? Ne." Sulli smiled.

"So, what's your name? My name is Wooyoung. Jang Wooyoung." Wooyoung took out his hand.

"My name is Choi Jinri, but everyone calls me Sulli." Both of them shake hands and exchange phone numbers. 

"Choi Jinri!" the producer called Sulli's name to be auditioned. "HWAITING!!", Wooyoung said to Sulli. 

Sulli went out of the audition room without any expression. "Did you pass?" Wooyoung asked her. "You audition first, we'll tell the results together. 

Wooyoung got out of the audition room and he quickly searched for Sulli. "So, what's your result?" Wooyoung asked Sulli. She smiled and said, "I PASSED!! So do you right?"

At first Wooyoung looked to the ground, then he said, "I PASSED TOO!!! We both passed. Let's go out and celebrate." Wooyoung dragged her out to a cafe.

 

 

 

 

Hey.. did you enjoy the first chaper?? I hope you do.. please comment and subscribe..