Dorm Hang-out

When No Fans Are Around (the real deal)

 

 

~B2ST Dorm 4pm KST.

 

 

 

Junhyung was seated on the couch when Yoseob passed infront of the TV.

 

 

Junhyung, while drinking his coke, followed Yoseob's figure with his eyes.

 

 

After gulping the last drop of coke away from its can, he called the guy.

 

 

"Yoseobie~!!!"

 

 

 

"Nae, Hyung?" Yoseob asks and peers out from the kitchen. He was holding a half-eaten pancake while looking at Junhyung.

 

 

Junhyung stood up and walked over to him. He immediately put his arms around the boy and laid his head on Yoseob's shoulder.

 

 

 

"Would you give hyungie some?" Junhyung suddenly asks.

 

 

Yoseob shakes his head and smiles. He places the half-eaten pancake infront of Junhyung's mouth.

 

 

 

Junhyung takes a bite and the both of them smile at each other. Junhyung places his hands on Yoseob's waist (while still bakc hugging him) He gently squeezes Seobbie.

 

 

"Gomawo Seobbie~"

 

 

 

Just then DongWoon just woke up and was about to get something from the kitchen when he saw two people cuddling in the doorway.

 

 

 

"Aish! JInjja! Get a room, will you? Junseob even in the late afternoon. God knows what happens at night." Dongwoon says and just gets his water and storms away.

 

 

 

Junhyung and Yoseob just chuckle among themselves.

 

 

 

"Hyung." Yoseob says suddenly.

 

 

"Hmmm?" Junhyung responds while wrapping his arms around Yoseob.

 

 

 

Yoseob kisses his cheek unexpectedly and earns a blushing/weird giddy Joker in response.

 

 

 

Junhyung looks around and gives Yoseob a light peck on his lips before letting him go and walks off.

 

 

 

Yoseob just smiles. But before Junhyung becomes the couch-potato Junhyung again, he suddenly looks back at Yoseob and winks.

 

 

 

 

Yoseob looks away and blushes. He finishes his pancake like nothing happened but actually smiling inside.

 

-

 

:3