Caffeine: You're Bad To Me [Final]

Caffeine: You're Bad To Me [one-shot]

xxxx-----xxxx

CAffeine: You're Bad To Me

 

 

It’s late of midnight; Yoseob still sat on his table while his two eyes stared at a cup of hot coffee on the table. He his lips. “uh, this strange why tonight the coffee that I like taste so bitter?... Should I buy milk to mix with coffee tomorrow?” Yoseob mumbled.

Yoseob looked at the picture that already on the table, he smiled “Jieun, maybe we both will meet tomorrow” Yoseob said while he eyes looked at beautiful girl smiling in the picture.

-The Next Day-

Yoseob already finished bought milk; he exited the supermarket with happy steps. It‘s because he can meet her today…

Suddenly, Yoseob saw the girl that always in his mind, who is always make he through his unlucky life.. She was the girl that always he stared in the picture the beautiful face before he can sleep soundly.

He quickly went to her in front of her car, a big car.. “Jieun…” Yoseob said while he looked at Jieun.

Jieun looked at the direction of the voice, when her eyes looked at the person that in front her. Smiling… looking hurt…

Even though, she felt pity toward Yoseob. But, she cannot look pity toward him because he doesn’t deserve it. She sighed.

“What you want? Huh?” Jieun said emotionless. 

Yoseob actually felt disappointed because the way Jieun treat him, but it’s okay for him because since they both broke even before they both broke up, Jieun always treat him like this.. He was actually happy because Jieun talked to him.

“Jieun… how are you?” Yoseob asked although he always stalks Jieun, everyday…

“Me? I’m really fine till you just show in front of me” Jieun said, Yoseob looked at Jieun eyes. Jieun knew Yoseob was hurt with her said to him.

“Jieun…” Yoseob about to say something but Jieun cut.

“Yaa,, hurry up said something! I have to go! You take my time you know?” Jieun said she cannot hold her anger anymore.

“I love you” Yoseob said.

“hah? You love me? But I don’t love you~” Jieun said glared at Yoseob.

“But.. But.. our love story?” Yoseob asked Jieun

“Our Love Story is just rubbish! Go away from me!” Jieun said and tried to walk away from Yoseob.

“Jieun..” Yoseob speechless, he hold Jieun hand’s before she walked away from him.

“Let me go, Yoseob” Jieun voice become harder. Yoseob still cannot let her go, his eyes getting moist.

“Yoseob, Let, Me, Go!” Jieun said and snap Yoseob hands that hold her. Jieun gave Yoseob glared and then run form him.

 Yoseob was just looking at Jieun back figure. “It hurt.. and I really hate it” Yoseob close his eyes and walked away.

-At Park, 5 PM-

Yoseob hide behind the park tree, he smiling when he saw Jieun playing with Hanna, Jieun 5 old daughter. He softly laughs, when he saw Hanna laughing and playing Jieun. He really adore Hanna, yes… it’s because Hanna is Jieun daughter’s. Then one figure that make he really hate.

Xi Luhan.

Yeah, Luhan is father to Hanna and husband to Jieun, his Jieun..

I want to change place with you Luhan, and I really hate you.’ Yoseob thought while he looks secretly to the happy family.

-At Luhan and Jieun house’s, 10 pm-

Ring…Ring…

“Hello, Jieun speaking” Jieun answer the phone call.

“Oh, Babe.. this is me. Sorry Babe, I think I will back home late tonight” Luhan said with said tone.

“Aigoo, it’s okay~ Don’t be sad. Just continue your work. I will waiting for you” Jieun said.

“Babe, you want to wait for me? No, no sleep don’t wait for me.. okay? I love you and said to Hanna I love her too” Luhan said.

Jieun chuckled, “Alright~ I love you too” Jieun said and then they both end the conversation.

Jieun sight, she don’t know why tonight she cannot sit peacefully, she felt something going to happen but she cannot predict what will happen.

“Jieun?” Madam Xi, Jieun mother in-law called her.

Jieun looked at Madam Xi, and the smiled “Yes, omma”

“Who is calling?” Madam Xi asked.

“Oh, Luhan~ He said maybe tonight he will come home late” Jieun said and then she looked at her daughter.

“Omma, can I sleep with grandma tonight?” Hanna said while hold her grandma hand.

“Are sure? You will not cry when you wake up looking for omma and appa?” Jieun asked to her daughter.

“Nope, I already grow up girl~” Hanna smiled. Jieun and Madam Xi chuckled looked at Hanna.

“Okay, you already grown up girl~” Jieun said then kiss Hanna cheek’s.

After that, Madam Xi and Hanna went to guest room. Actually, Madam XI is visit Luhan family because she misses Hanna but Mister Xi busy with his work at Japan so he cannot visit his lovely granddaughter. That’s why Madam Xi visits Luhan family alone without Mister Xi.

Jieun went to the kitchen and she make hot cup of milk. She really likes to drink hot milk before sleep. That’s make she can sleep soundly. She put the cup of hot milk on the table. But suddenly she hear Hanna called her from Madam Xi room.

Jieun went to Madam Xi room, “Omma!” Hanna said with happy tone when she looked her beautiful mother.

“Aigoo, Xi Hanna~ you got such a loud voice, don’t you know?” Jieun said. Hanna smiled.

“Omma, give me a goodnight hug and plus kiss!” Hanna said and do a pout.

“Hanna, don’t do that~ your grandma see this” Jieun said while rubbed Hanna hair.

“Omma, hurry~” Hanna said. Then Jieun kiss Hanna cheeks and give her hug.

“Now, happy?” Jieun said. But Hanna shook. “What you want, Xi Hanna?” Jieun said while smiled.

Suddenly, Hanna gave peck at Jieun lips. After that she giggling. “Yaa, Xi Hanna you are same with your appa~” Jieun said. The both hugged and Jieun bid goodnight to Madam Xi and her daughter.

After that she went to kitchen back, “I hope the milk still warm” Jieun said and she touched the cup and her hand still felt the warmness of the cup. She smiled. Then she sat on the chair and drink he milk.

She had done with drink the milk. Then she went to her and Luhan room. She washed her face and brushes her tooth. After that she lies down on the bed. She sighed.

“Why suddenly, I felt so tired.. my eyes felt really sleepy…” She then slowly sleep..

After about 15 minutes, one figure enter Jieun room slowly. “Jieun…” Yoseob called Jieun.

“Jieun.. can you hear me? I call you?” He walked near at Jieun bed. Then suddenly, he softly smiled. “Ohh,, I forget you sleep… aigoo, sleepy Jieun… will sleep forever…” Yoseob said while he touched Jieun cold cheeks.

“You know Jieun, I put a poison in you milk.. Don’t worry the poison will kill you slowly.. but..” Suddenly he cry, harder.

“Oh, I should cry loudly.. I afraid Hanna will hear.. and she will looking for you and she found you body don’t moves at all… Haha” Suddenly he laughed softly.

“Jieun.. I will rewrite our love story over and over…” Yoseob said and then he bend down and kiss Jieun cold lips.

“I have to go, I love you” He said and he walked from Jieun house.

He walked beside the roadside, “Jieun.. I do this because I love you…” he said while walked like drunken man. He touch his lips, that was blood.. then he realize that the blood were come from his nose. His sights become fuzzy.

“Jieun.. you’re bad to me…-” Suddenly, a red car hit Yoseob because he walked at the middle of the road.

With his last moment of his life, he saw Jieun smile to him at the dark night of cloud “so bad to me..” then Yang Yoseob no longer in this world.

-At Jieun house-

“Jieun!! Wake up!!” Luhan said while touch Jieun face. He really has broken into pieces when he saw lifeless Jieun in the bed.

“Appa? Why are you crying? Why omma hands are so cold? Omma sick?” Hanna the curious kid looked at her father eyes. She still cannot figure what happen to her omma.. while Madam Xi just looked futher, her eyes was wet. She cry, yes.. for her poor Lee Jieun…

xxx----xxx

 

A/N: Hi, this end of this one-shot ^^ I hope you can give comment about you think about this one-shot

thanks you for reading