First Day of school >_

How My Life Has Changed

First day of school >_<

You woke up early so that you could explore the school before school starts. You told your mom that you would walk there since it's only a block away. You didn't have a uniform to wear, so you just wore casual clothes. You wore a simple blue hoodie, with a white shirt underneath, skinny jeans and black converse. Of course, you brought a flowery blue backpack along with your iPod. 

While walking you wonder about things like the teachers, the students, will there be a kpop star? You frantically shake your head, thinking how stupid of you. Well, seeing Hangeng was  totally lucky and may only happen once in a lifetime 💔. 

While thinking about the time you saw Hangeng, you unconsciously bumped someone. You immediately say 'sorry' hoping the person would understand. To your amazement you looked up and saw that it was..... FREAKING LEE JOON FROM FREAKING MBLAQ 😮. You suddenly start pinching your cheeks and closing your eyes while counting to 5.

1.....2.....3.....4.....5..... You open your eyes and what do you see? Obviously, Lee Joon... He was giving you weird stares and was asking if you were okay. You mentally face palm yourself for doing weird actions in front of an idol.

"Um, Miss, are you ok? Lee Joon asked.

You froze, then tried talking without fangirling,"Oh, I'm fine, sorry for bumping you even though you may not have felt it because you have amazing abs." Then you covered your mouth with shock🙊. Wait, why am I covering my mouth when this idol probably didn't even understand a word I just said. 

"Uh, it's okay. You're a new student right? If it's okay with you I could help you find your way to classes." Lee Joon said.

You trying to stop blushing said,"Yeah, sure but one question how do you know how to speak in English?"

"Well, the school teaches English so yeah" Lee Joon replied.

"Oh, okay." You said amazed at how good he was at his pronunciation.

"Well, let's go!!!" Lee Joon yelled. 

Oh My Goodness I can't believe I'm walking to school with Lee Joon.😆 I can't contain my feels.

Then we arrived at 'Korean Academy'. It was a huge school, with 4 floors and a second building must be where the gym is you thought to yourself.

"So, um, Lee Joon, tell me about the school" You started.

"The school's great, but it is one of the best." Lee Joon replied.

"May I ask why?" You asked.

"Well, simply because all members of Super Junior, SS501, T-max, MBLAQ, SHINee, EXO, Boyfriend, Big Bang, B. A. P., Block B, Teen top and B2ST." Lee Joon said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Oh My Games! I go to school with my favourite k-pop boy bands." You said aloud.🙀

Lee Joon chuckling to himself said "The bell's about to ring