chapter 3: secret love (jiyoung POV)

wanna do

Today is so cold! I had to where 3 jackets ontop of each other! anyway, today im staying over at Gyuri's house. We're gonna make bibimbap so im incharge of the ingreadiants. So i went of to the supermarket to gets some veggies and meat. Usually im supposed to ask my driver to take me to places but i like to be with the regular people. I grabbed my sunglasses, slipped on my scarf, and snuck out the house.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After i got off the train, i walked (about 5min) to a supermarket and went inside. the place smelt SOOOOOOOOOOO x999999999 good!!!!! i smelt every kind of food, from kimchi to dounuts, and went around eating the samples ( btw they were so good!). While i was eating a sample of a cream puff, i felt a small tap on my shoulder. And gues who it was?

"Kenny!" i spun aroound like a ninja and hugged him. He smelled like clonge.

"Wowowowowow. cam down.What are you doing here?" to me, thats a stupid questin.

"What do u think Kenny? to shop for food!" I was so happy/excited to see him i had to keep my hands still to prevent myself from hugging him.

This is my chance. This could be the chance to tell him i have feelings for him.

"Kenny?" i said as confidently as i could, but it came out like a little squike.

"I um-" Before i could finish my sentence someone person yelled out "OMG! IS THAT KANG JIYOUNG FROM KARA?!!?? OMGGGGGGG!!!!!!!"

before i knew it, people were swarming aroung me.

"Kenny! Kenny!" i was hopeless. i was drowning in a sea of fans.

Just when i was going to give up someone grabbed me hands. They were leading me away. It

 wak Kenny. He held my hand tight and teared through the crowed of fans and ran pulling me.Right as we ran through the main dorrs of the supermarket, the fans/crowed chased after us.

"JIYOUNG IM YOUR #1 FAN!" "JIYOUNG! IS THAT YOUR BF?!"

 

 

 

You might think since im an idol im used to this. Well im not. I cudnt take it anymore. The next few minutes flew past as Kenny Lead me through the city. I was so dazed on how romantic this is i didnt notice Kenny caling my name.

"Jiyoung! Jiyoung! What the heck! hats all this?" In his voice i heard anger and shock.

"im sorry"

"Why didnt you tell me you were in KARA? Shudnt you have told me that when we meat?"

"im sor-"

he hugged me. he hugged me. Not me hugging him but him hugging me.

"Look, im sorry i yelled at you. i was jus so shocked that it happened. im sorry. i promise it will never happen again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

(AFTER THAT, WE DECIDED TO MEET UP NEXT WEEKAT A COFFE SHOP AND SAID OUR GOOD BYES. )

(AT GYURI'S HOUSE)

 

"JIYOUNG!"  Gyuri unnie yelled at me.

"WHY WERE YOU AN HOUR LATE!?!?!?! WE COUDNT EAT BEACAUSE OF YOU!"

"Im sorry unnie......its just that---"

"did you meet someone?" Hara asked from behind.

"Did you fall in love giant baby? (that is jiyoungs nickname because she has never fallin in true love)" chimed in Nicole.

This time it was Seungyeon who budded in "Our little giant baby fell in love?!"

The 3 of them crowded me.

"What is he like?!" "Is he hot?" "Hes probably a prince!" "AHHHHHHH!!!!"

The girls were bursting in excitment.

"GIRLS! this is no time to bother jiyoung. Now tell me, why were you late?"

If i told Gyuri unnie that I was shopping without supervision or permission out in public, I knew she would kill me.

If I lied, she would kill me.

 But what if i didnt lie? what if I told her half told her half the truth

"Im sorry unnie. I was seeing someone"

"WHO!?" they all said and stared at me  with wide eyes.

"That" i said "is a secret"