Friends

Junhong and Ahyeon's Memory Book
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 memory two  
friends
by junhong
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
________________________________________
I sat down with my tray. It was luchtime at school, and I was waiting for Hyemi.
 
After five minutes, Hyemi still wasn't there. I looked around for her, but instead, I saw that girl. The girl that I had met a week before. Ahyeon. She was zoned-out and alone, but didn't seem to mind.
 I didn't let that stop me from going over to her. I grabbed my tray and walked to her table. 
 
As I set my tray down, she jumped, and looked up at me. She blinked. "Why are you over here?"
 
I chuckled. "You looked lonely. Am I not welcome?"
 
She shook her head. "No, it's okay..."
 
I frowned. "I'd understand if you don't want me to sit here..."
 
Her eyes widened. "No! Sit." She let out a shy grin.
 
I smiled. "Thanks."
 
I continued to look around for Hyemi, and Ahyeon noticed. "Waiting for someone?" She asked.
 
I turned my head towards her and nodded. "Yeah, my girlfriend, Hyemi."
 
She looked around too. "Is that her?" She pointed.
 
I looked in the direction of her finger and saw Hyemi. "Yep." I smiled.
 
I jogged to Hyemi, who had her tray and seemed to be looking around for me. As I got closer to her, she saw me and smiled. "Ah, Junhonggie!"
 
I smiled back. "Hey, babe."  I put my arm around her shoulders and led her to where Ahyeon and I were sitting.
 
"Who's this?" Hyemi asked, referring to Ahyeon.
 
Before I could answer, Ahyeon held out her hand with a grin. "Hi. I'm Seo Ahyeon. Nice to meet you."
 
Hyemi smiled and took her hand. "Hi. I'm Cho Hyemi. Nice to meet you as well." She sat down next to me. 
 
"So, Ahyeon, are you new here? I've never seen you before." She smiled sweetly.
 
Ahyeon nodded. "Yeah. I moved back to Korea from the states a month before school started." 
 
"Ah, so you speak English? How long did you live there?" I asked.
 
Ahyeon thought for a moment. "Uh... nine years. And yeah, I speak English."
 
Hyemi's face lit up. "Really? Can you speak some?" 
 
Ahyeon nodded. "Sure. Hello, my name is Jamie." She spoke in English.
 
I racked my mind, trying to translate what she had said. Hello is Annyeong... my name is... Jamie?
 
I looked up at her. "Hello, my name is Jamie? Is Jamie your American name?"
 
She nodded. "Yep, that's right."
 
Hyemi smiled and patted my leg proudly. "Nice, Junhonggie!" She planted a kiss on my cheek, making me smile. I felt Anyeon staring at me and I looked back at her but she quickly looked away. I decided to shrug it off.
 
Hyemi, Ahyeon and I had continued to talk until the bell signaling the end of lunch rang. We quickly said our goodbyes, put away our trays, and hurried to our next classes.
 
---
 
After school, I was waiting at my car for Hyemi. Soon, I saw Hyemi, and she was talking and laughing with Ahyeon. I knowingly smiled. Looks like someone made a friend. As they got closer, I could hear them.
 
"So, he just fell into the fountain?" Hyemi asked, holding back a laugh.
 
Ahyeon nodded. "Yep. I felt bad for him though. He only wanted to be romantic."
 
Hyemi chuckled with a nod. "Poor guy... Well, bye now! See you tommorow!" She waved and Ahyeon waved back. "Bye! Oh, and see you tommorow Junhong!" 
 
I grinned and waved back. "Bye, Ahyeon!" She nodded and went to wait for her ride.
 
---
 
On our way to Hyemi's house, I made conversation with her.
 
"So, is Ahyeon your new friend?" I asked.
 
Hyemi nodded. "Yeah. We talked a lot. She was actually born in Incheon, so that's why she doesn't have very many friends here, besides her friends Jujin and Aecha. When we were walking to the car, we were talking about her ex-boyfriend, Bruno." 
 
I nodded. "Well, I'm glad you are happy with a new friend." I grinned and ruffled her hair.
 
"Yah, Choi Junhong! It took me a long time to get my hair like that!"
 
I shook my head and mumbled, "Someone's grumpy."
 
Hyemi slapped my arm. "I heard that!"
________________________________________
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 author's note
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
» so, how is the second chapter! ^^
I tried to make it long.
Let me know if there are any mistakes~
 
-kpoptartpabo-