I hate you

Destiny

Minzy woke up knowing today was a school day, she got up and got ready and put on her confident look. She ate breakfest really quick and went to school. As minzy got to her school, she gets off her car so the worker can park her car, she grabs her purse from the passanger seat when Taeyang opens the door for her. He extends his hand so she can grab it but minzy gets off the car and leaves him behind. Taeyang runs and catchs up to her "Minzy" Taeyang said back hugging her, Minzy rolls her eyes and stops she grabs his hands and pulls them off her and then continues to walk away. "Dara" Taeyang said as he sees dara with the girls and the guys walking together to class, dara and the big group turn around and look towards Taeyang "Guys ill like to invite you to our wedding" Taeyang said as he grabs minzy and pulls them towards the group, Taeyang takes out the invitations and hands everyone one, Minzy gives taeyang a what are you doing look, "he may marry you but he loves me" Dara says rubbing it in minzy face, "Im sorry that his family will never let him marry you because to our top class you will always be a broke girl and also you can have him his not worth it" Minzy says and walks away into the classroom.

 

 

 

Taeyang stays there shocked while G Dragon sneaks in after Minzy "Hey" G Dragon said handing Minzy a rose, MInzy stares at him confused "Its for you" G dragon said blushing, "Lets not do this" Minzy said and goes to sit on a random chair, "Why" G Dragon says angry "Because your dating Chaerin and we can never be together" Minzy raises her voice trying to state her statement "i dont like her well i do but i dont...., i see her like a sister but thats all" G Dragon says and places the rose on Minzys desk, and walks away. Taeyang walks in shortly after and sits next to Minzy "Look Minzy can we go back to how we were" Taeyang begs "No" Minzy says quickly "Why" Taeyang says "Your soo dumb sometimes Taeyang how do you expect me to go back to normal, put yourself in my place, i hate you sooo much right now and her and everyone" Minzy says angry and walks out of the classroom. 

 

 

 

G Dragon sneaks out following Minzy, seeing her sit down by a tree reading a book, he smiles to himself seeing how beautiful she looked like that without putting on a show to seem confident. He sneaks up to her and scares her "Yah!" Minzy screams "You scared me" Minzy says "You scared me" G Dragon says mocking her "Yah you pabo Dragon stop mocking me" Minzy says, G Dragon mocks her again, "What ever" Minzy says crossing her hands and turning her back on him, "Dont be mad" G Dragon says "And am i really ugly" G Dragon says serious "Yes" Minzy lies "Yah well your ugly to" G Dragon defend himself, "yah you cant call a girl ugly" Minzy says turning to face him "Well i did" G dragon says "you jerk" Minzy hits him on his arm "Damn i doubt your a girl of how hard you hit" G Dragon says teasing her, "Yah next thing is your face" Minzy says, she than starts to yell as G Dragon picks her up bridal style.

 

 

"Ahhhhhh put me down" Minzy yells, "No" G Dragon says walking close to a little pond that the school has, "No!!!!!" Minzy begins to scream "say im handsome and i wont drop you in there" G Dragon says, Minzy holds on tightly to him "Okay okay your soooo handsome" Minzy says "Say like you mean it" G Dragon says starting to put minzy over the pond, "I mean it G Dragon your sooo handsome like sooo handsome" Minzy says, "Okay i believe you" G Dragon says putting her down on the ground, "How can this handsome face be ugly" G Dragon says, "Your ugly" Minzy screams and runs away, G Dragon catchs up to her, "AHhhh" Minzy screams as she is laughing and decides to just fall on the floor "You pabo" Minzy whines, G Dragon laughs at her cute sad face.

 

 

G Dragon convices Minzy to ditch school to take her to his favorite place, "My car" Minzy says "No my car" G Dragon fights with Minzy on which car to take "No mine" Minzy says "Ugh fine" G Dragon says finally giving in after half a hour of fighting. 

 

 

"Wheres Jiyong oppa" Chaerin says "I dont know i didnt see him in class" Bom says drinking some corn water she made, "Have you guys seen Minzy" Taeyang says "No i didnt see her" Dara says angry "Okay whatever" Taeyang says walking away, Dara grabs his hand to stop him "What was that about" Dara says angry "What" Taeyang says not understanding, "Giving me a invitation to your wedding when i thought we had something going on" Dara says "Look dara it has to end now im marrying Minzy, no matter what she will always be first before you and i dont want to hurt you" Taeyang says "You Jerk" Dara screams after him, "Wait if Minzy and Jiyong are no where to be found that means they are probally together" Chaerin says getting furious.

 

 

Minzy and G Dragon arrive at this high cliff, with a nice sighting, "wow" Minzy says suprised running to the edge when G Dragon grabs her "Be careful" G Dragon says "Its soo nice" Minzy says looking out at nature, G Dragons phone rings, G Dragon looks at his phone to see Chaerin calling him, he turns it off. Minzy sits on the cliff close to the edge seeing the beautiful sight in front of her, G Dragon sits next to her "Its beautiful" Minzy says resting her head on his shoulder "Just like you" G Dragon says looking at Minzy start to blush, as it starts to get night, Minzy turns to look at G Dragon looking up at the sky, Minzy looks up to see soo many stars shinging brightly, Minzy lays down and looks at the stars as she slowly falls alseep.

 

As Minzy is in deep sleep, G Dragon doesnt want to wake her up so he picks her up and puts her down gently on the passenger seat, he begins to drive her to her house, he looks towards her and smiles. When he arrives at her house he takes her up quietly to her room and lays her down on her bed, he takes off her shoes, and covers her with her blanket, he stares at her face and lightly kisses her on her lips and heads out.

 

 

Minzy wakes up seeing it is extremely late, she quickly takes a shower and dresses up, she arrives late to her third period, minzy sneaks in quietly, as she is trying to remember what happened last night she feels her phone vibrate with messages from taeyang and a number that says "Ugly Pabo Dragon", Minzy by reading it already knows who it is, "Hey sleeply head" Ugly Pabo Dragon, "When did you do this?" Minzy texts back "Last night, i put you under Snoring Pig" Ugly Pabo Dragon texts back, "Yah i dont snore and im not a pig" Minzy texts back, she than gets sent a picture of her sleeping, Minzy sees the picture and turns red of embrassement, she looks up to G Dragon and sees him looking at her and laughing.

 

 

As G Dragon was putting his books away in his locker, Chaerin walks up to him "Where were you" Chaerin says "Here" G Dragon says not understanding "yesterday" Chaerin says getting angry, "Oh uhhhh i had to get home early my mom got sick" G Dragon lied "I went to visit her yesterday and you werent there" Chaerin says, G Dragon sees Minzy looking at him as she is putting some books away to, "Look Chaerin ive been thinking about it and i think we should end it" G Dragon says "end what" Chaerin says hoping it wasnt what she was thinking, "Lets break up" G Dragon says as she gets slapped hard on the face, "Take it back" Chaerin orders "NO" G Dragon says and looks toward minzy, Chaerin looks toward where G Dragon was looking to see Minzy staring at them. Chaerin walks up to Minzy and slaps her "This is all your fault huh" Chaerin says, Chaerin was about to slap her again when G Dragon stops Chaerin, "I hate you" Chaerin screams to G Dragon and Minzy.

 

 

G Dragon grabs Minzy and pulls her out to the parking lot, "Im sorry for all this" G Dragon says feeling bad that Minzy had to get slapped because of him, "Its just i had to do the right thing to be with you" G Dragon said trying to explain, when Minzy hugged him out of no where smiling "Your the best" Minzy says, "Uhh thanks" G Dragon said not understanding and wrapping his arms around her waist. As they were hugging a camera was flashing as someone was taking pictures of them.