Friends

Destiny

Minzy wakes up feeling the sunrays hitting her face "Why is the curtain open" Minzy says outloud, she throws her blanket off her when she sees G Dragon enter the room with food, "I brought you breakfast" G Dragon says grinning big "I will eat in the dining room" minzy says getting up when G Dragon stops her and makes her lay down again, G Dragon puts the tray of food on her lap, "What is all this" Minzy says not understanding "I decided to bring you breakfast in bed" G Dragon says while putting toast in , Minzy bites it and smiles, "Taeyang came over also really early in the morning i told him you were asleep and he said to hand you this" G Dragon said handing MInzy a birthday bag, Minzy took out a red box that held a beautiful diamond necklance, MInzy stared at it and put it back in the bag, "You dont like it" G Dragon asked "No" Minzy said getting up and pushing the food to the side "But its beautiful" G Dragon said "I dont need a diamond necklance to say sorry that he didnt spend the day with me yesterday" Minzy said angry now "Oh" G Dragon said understanding now.         

 

Minzy showers and gets dressed, she heads to school "Minzy how was your birthday" Chaerin says teasing "Oh it was great, you should have seen how great it was with G Dragon or should i say Jiyong Oppa" Minzy says teasing and walks away smiling seeing Chaerin shocked face, "You spent the day with her!" Chaerin screamed in the hall while everyone faced her and G Dragon "Calm down lets go somewhere to talk" G Dragon says grabbing her hand but Chaerin lets go of his grasp "No tell me here" Chaerin says "Fine yes i spent the day with her and what" G Dragon says and walks away as everyone gasps.

 

Minzy was in the classroom getting death glares of Chaerin and Dara but Minzy didnt care, "Miss Gong Minzy please report to the head office" Said the speaker in the classroom, Everyone turned around and gasped as to why Minzy would be called to the head office, Minzy got up and walked to the head office she closed the door behind her to see a woman, Minzy's temper started to Boil, "Minzy" The woman said turning around, Minzy glared at her "Happy late birthday" The woman said getting Minzy into a hug, Minzy pushed her away "I brought you this" The woman said handing MInzy the bag, Minzy through on the floor "I dont need this! What do you want! Oh yah you want Money like every other time you come looking for me" Minzy screamed "Minzy im going bankrupt, please convince your dad to sign a contract with my company" The woman begged "Mr. Se7en you have no right to call him my dad the day you left us is the day your dead to us, im going to do everything to make you bankrupt" Minzy said walking out, The woman grabbed her by the wrist "Take this pearl necklance i bought it for you" The woman said trying to hand MInzy the necklance, Minzy throughs it on the floor "Take that to your other daughter, or maybe pay your bills" Minzy said walking out of the office.

 

 

"Minzy!" the woman called after her, MInzy continued to walk away, "Minzy! Please help me" the woman said getting on her knees, "she Said to leave her alone, Wow if your other daughter saw you like this she would be embrassed" Bom said coming out of no where "Bom tell her to help me" The woman said "NO!" Bom said and grabbed Minzy and started to walk away, "How did you know who she was" MInzy asked as they were sitting down on a bench "I didnt till i overheard everything and saw her and reconginzed her" Bom said "Corn?" Bom offered, "No" Minzy said, "I heard yesterday was your birthday, and i got you corn" Bom said handing MInzy a bowl full of corn, MInzy laughed "You love corn huh" Minzy said "yah its good" Bom said.

 

Minzy entered the dance room to see Taeyang talking and smiling to Dara, "MInzy" Taeyang said after noticing Minzy, Minzy ingored him and sat alone on a bench, Minzy was thinking when Jiyong sat next to her "Hey" Jiyong said, Minzy looked up to see chaerin on the point of attacking her, "Your girlfriends mad" Minzy said "I dont care" Jiyong said, "Lets dance" Jiyong said grabbing Minzy and leading her to the dancefloor, Jiyong started to dance funny, so Minzy was walking back to sit down when Jiyong grabbed and they started to dance, MInzy was swaying her hips and Jiyong tried to follow her lead but he couldnt and it ended up being a fail she started to laugh, Jay park than grabbed Bom to dance "Im eating" Bom said "Imagine me as a corn" Jay park, Minzy was laughing at them she found them cute "Your too ugly to be a corn" Bom said, Minzy was dipped by G Dragon and locked eyes with him, she gave him a small smile.

 

That was all ruined when Taeyang grabbed G Dragon and punched him "Whats your problem looking at my girl like that" Taeyang said "Stop" Minzy said getting in the middle "Whats your problem Minzy, are you having second thoughts on marrying me to for a slave like him" Taeyang said angry, Minzy slapped him "I expected that from me but not you" Minzy said and grabbing G Dragon's hand and walked out, "Are you okay" Minzy said "Yah" G Dragon said smiling that she actually cared about him, Minzy took him to the health office so they could take care of him. After he was done MInzy didnt want to go to class so they decided to ditch and drove around Paris, Minzy put on the song "Tonight" By BigBang and started to sing and G Dragon joined in singing with her, they were driving around and singing loud, Minzy started to laugh "Whats soo funny" G Dragon said "I didnt expect me to do this with you" Minzy said laughing, G Dragon than started to pretend to have a mic and dancing, "Your a fool" Minzy said, "I always wanted to do this with a friend" Minzy sighed "Im your friend right" G Dragon said looking at her, Minzy wanted to avoid his eye contact "I dont know are you" Minzy said not looking at him, G Dragon grabbed her face and made her look at him, "Do you want me to" G Dragon said, Minzy locked eyes with him and didnt say anything "do you want me to" G Dragon asked again "Yes" Minzy said quietly, "Friends" G Dragon said trying to show MInzy a handshake.

 

Minzy and G Dragon drove back home singing and dancing, when they drove into her house to see Taeyang waiting by his car, "Wait here" minzy said getting off, "Where were you" taeyang asked angry, "I went for a ride" Minzy said "With him" Taeyang said pointing at him, "Yes" Minzy said, Taeyang was walking towards her car when she grabbed Taeyang, "Lets talk" Minzy said leading him to the garden, they sat on the grass, "Why are you getting really close with him" Taeyang asked, "Because..... I dont know his different" Minzy said "Ill friendship aint the same Taeyang, Its like the way we can talk and hang out is to talk about our wedding" Minzy said "I was okay on marrying you i felt like it wasnt that bad to be by yourside forever but you..." Taeyang said and Minzy cut him off "You dont want to be myside forever, i wanted to but you dont realize my feelings for you" Minzy said "What" taeyang said "Ive had the biggest crush on you my whole life because your different but now your turning into them" Minzy said "You like dara" Minzy said "No i dont" Taeyang said, "the reason you forgot about my birthday is because you were with her" Minzy said "How did you know" Taeyang said "I didnt, you just confirmed it" Minzy said shattered, she got up and walked away not wanting the tears to fall right there in front of him.

 

Minzy walked to her pool and let the tears out "I lost him" Minzy whispered, Minzy was turned around into a tight embrace "Minzy im sorry" Taeyang said "No your not, I loved you all along and you meet this girl who is a straight out and fall for her" Minzy said punching his chest "Shes not a " Taeyang said defending her "Why do you defend her" Minzy said, she pulled away from the hug "Lets cancel this wedding, i cant marry you" Minzy said walking towards her house "minzy we cant cancel now" taeyang said "Why because its all on business, i hate this ill give you all my money but get out of my heart, it hurts" Minzy said putting her hand on her heart, Taeyang felt pitty for her "Our destiny is to be together, and i wont cancel on this because we have no choice" Minzy said walking in and sitting on the bottom of her stairs crying, G Dragon hugged her "HIs not the one" G Dragon said patting her back as she cried, "Im here for you cry all you want" G Dragon said picking Minzy up in bridal style and taking her to her room, "Who would have known that a girl like me was the one heartbroken" Minzy said wiping her tears away "Minzy" G Dragon said "Hmmm" Minzy said "Let me be the one to fix that heart of yours" G Dragon said, Minzy locked eyes with him "If you fix this heart you will be the one broken in the end" Minzy said "I dont care let me take the chance" G Dragon said "Are you sure" Minzy said "Yes" G Dragon said confident.