Broken heart.....

Saranghaeyo Bunny!

‘Soonkyu ah, We need to talk’ My boyfriend pulled my hand and we walk toward the school garden, my heart is bouncing really hard and I am really nervous.

‘Hmm? What is it oppa?’ I look at him and smiles.

He sigh hard and look at me. ‘You see,   I think I fall in love with some else.’ He told me and holds on to my shoulder.

‘Hah?’ I was so shock that’s my only answer.

‘She is fun, She is not as mysterious as you and she have no curfew and most her parent is not as annoying as yours and most importantly she lets me through 3rd base’ He scratches his head. ‘You won’t even let me kiss you and that makes me a loser and…’

 ‘Let’s break up’ I said to him and turn around.

‘Sunny…’ He said

‘When people ask, just said that I broke you up.’ I start to walk. I didn’t even realize that my tears are leaking from my eyes. That’s… the most humiliating thing that has happened in my life.

He was the one who ask me out but now just because I can’t give him he broke me up? ! I can’t believe I ever love him!! Today, I don’t feel like going to school, so I skip it.

 

 

**

 

‘HE WHAT?!’ Shout Yuri  when I told her I broke up with Siwon oppa.

“I knew he was a !’ She almost ripped her book but I stopped her.

‘Ya, kwon Yuri I am the one who should be angry not you’ I took her book off her hand.

‘Bu-but that just hurt my best friend!’ She shouted louder.

‘Where were you the whole day?’ ask Jessica my other best friend as she arrives. ‘I missed you at chem and bio class’

‘I was at school backyard the whole day’ I stir my coffee.

‘So, what’s the dirt?’ Ask Jessica who is totally clueless.

‘She broke up with Siwon oppa’

‘WHAT?!’ Shout Jessica. ‘THAT @#$%^&*(…”

‘YA! Both of you… chill it’s not like the end of the world… I just needed some times to fix this broken heart…’ They both look at me, Worried. I smiled at them ‘Seriously, I’m fine’ I smile again.

‘Fine…’ Said Yuri.

‘Ah!’ Jessica claps her hand. ‘You should do this!!’ She took out her cell phone and shows me an application. ‘Let’s chat’

‘What is that?’ Yuri asks. This app is the newest chatzone, so you can chat with anyone around the world. It’s really fun! Since sunny is sad now, you should try to make friends, and I said MAKE FRIENDS not asking you to find boyfriend… I just want you to cheer up sunny baby’ She explains it clearly so I won’t say no. I laugh at her.

‘I guess I could try…?’ I smiles at her.  They both smiles at me. ‘Anyway, I got to go bye ladies’ I wave at them and walk away. My hear ace… it hurts a lot.

 

**

 

It’s 7pm In the evening, but I still don’t want to wake up. I roll around with my eyes close on my bed trying to get back to sleep but I can’t  ‘ugh…’ I sat on my bed and my room is already dark. I can’t see anything. I took my cell phone and saw few text messages. One of them is from him.

 

From: Choi Siwon

Hey. Bunny! I just wanna remind you to eat!

Cheer up bunny You know Oppa loves you right?

 

I stares at the message and my eye are all watery again. What the hell was that…? I hug my knee and start crying again. Seriously,,, I hate you oppa

 

My phone vibrate and I check it. A tweet from Jessica

 

@LeeSoonkyu Sunny ah~ ppali download the app! It’s fun!

 

@Jessicajung Arra Arra, I will…

 

I search for the app and start downloading it. I am seriously not interested in this. As it finished install, I put on my uname and finally in. I left my phone and when off to shower.

 

**

When I got back there is already a chat. Hmm?  

 

Chat 1.

 

Gaemgyu            : Hi! Little Bunny?

LittleBunny        : lol Hi!

Gaemgyu            : 18, Male, NY.

LittleBunny        : 17, female, Korea.

Gaemgyu            : NICE TO MEET YOU!

(what the hell…?)

LittleBunny        : yeah… me too…?

Gaemgyu            : lol, sorry I was excited meeting a Korean friend cause I speak Korean too!

LittleBunny        : wow, that’s cool. Can’t believe I could find a Korean friend from US! ^^

Gaemgyu            : So, how are you? (:

LittleBunny        : Good, I guess. U?

Gaemgyu            : U guess? Bad.

LittleBunny        : Yeah I guess Haha, Why bad? ):

Gaemgyu            : Ahhh nothing ^^ anyway, how’s korea?

LittleBunny        : Good…. I think! Haha :P

Gaemgyu            : Be my guide if I got there! xD

Littlebunny        : Why not? I would love to ^^ but I have curfew ):

Gaemgyu            : If I do go there, I’ll drive you home before your curfew! HAHA!

Littlebunny        : Aww that would be nice ~ (: Anyway what time is it there?

Gaemgyu            : Now? It’s 6am now.

LittleBunny        : Woww. Not sleeping? O.O

Gaemgyu            : Nah, Im a early person ^^

LittleBunny        : I see…

Gaemgyu            : Just finish my game, so I figure I should chat for abit (:

LittleBunny        : Game…? What game? ^^

Gaemgyu            : Starcraft :D

LittleBunny        : I LOVE THAT GAME!!!!

Gaemgyu            : !!!

LittleBunny        :???

GaemGyu           : First time heard a girl play that! I mean most girls around me will never play that.

LittleBunny        : Well, I’m not most girl :P

Gaemgyu            : HAHA! We should battle each other!

LittleBunny        : Eh? But mine is Korea version.

Gaemgyu            : too bad D:

LittleBunny        : Hey… I need to go !

Gaemgyu            : That fast?

LittleBunny        : Assignment ):

Gaemgyu            : I see. See ya next time ^^

LittleBunny        : Nae! ^^ see ya!

 

Little Bunny –offline-

 

**

 

‘So you did join?’ ask Yuri.

‘Nae, I found a guy that’s quite cool. I mean not as physically, he had an egg avatar, so I don’t know the real him’ I laugh.

‘I see’ She nod.

‘Guiseeee’ Jessica shout as soon as she saw us. ‘Okay, don’t get pist Bunny! Relax!! Relax!!!’ She said to me.

‘hah? I think you are the one who should relax. Not me’ I rolled my eye.

‘Okay, I know who Siwon is dating now.’

Gulp. That sentence just sab my heart, and it hurts me badly…

‘Who?!’ Yuri widen her eye, she sound curious, well so am I.

‘It’s Hyorin!’

‘Oh… her’ said Yuri. ‘Well, she is rich… big you know… and also yeah..’ Yuri rolled her eye.

‘I know right! I can’t believe Siwon oppa would date that kind of girl and’ I didn’t wanted to hear anymore, I wish to disappear now, as far as I could.  I stand up and left both of them there. They shout my name but I ignore. I just can’t listen anymore. My heart. It stink. This is my worst nightmare. I… yeah, I’m not as pretty as her… Agh… why is this tear leaking so much?!

I was sitting in the backyard when Siwon suddenly appear. ‘Bunny?’ I quickly look away and wipe my tears. He walks toward me and sat next to me. ‘Bunny… I..I am sorry.’ I said and lay on my shoulder.

I nudge him away with my shoulder ‘You have a girlfriend you know’

‘Are you crying bunny?’ He ask

‘No, flu’ I said.

‘Bunny… Look at me’ He took my hand. I stares at him ‘I lov…’

‘Stop it! Please stop it’ I cried this time. ‘Stop… Stop playing with my heart!’ I cried harder.

‘I love you!’ He shouted and start to force kiss me. He grab on to my shoulder and push me down on the grass and start kissing my mouth and push his tongue inside. He grabbed my and squeezes it hard. I widen my eye and cried harder.

‘St-Stop!’ I tried to push him away but his strength is stronger than mine. His tongue was twirling around inside my mouth. I bit his tongue.

‘Agh!! What’s that for?!’

‘!’ I shouted at him and wipe of my tears ‘WE ARE OVER WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!’

‘I Want you but I also want Hyorin!’

I couldn’t believe what I’ve heard. You are… unbelievable!!’ I slapped his face and ran away from him. It hurts….

 

 

**

 

I couldn’t concentrate through the whole class, my mind is a mess. I can’t believe Siwon oppa is that kind of person, I can’t believe he would to that to me. ‘Soonkyuuu’ Whisper Yuri which woke me up from my daydreaming. ‘Are you okay?’ I nodded and smile at her. She then passed me a note.

 

What the heck happened?

 

He attack me.

 

She look at me with her eye widen as she saw the paper, giving me a wtf look.

 

HE WHAT?!

 

He force kiss me, and also grab my .

 

She looks at me again and looked really angry.

 

THAT ! I’M SO GETTING REVENGE!!!!!!!

 

If Yuri said she is getting revenge, she will get revenge. I smiled at her. I’m so lucky to have a best friend like her.

 

**

 

 

Gaemgyu            : BUNNY!

He chat me as soon as I gotten online.

LittleBunny        : Wow, Morning ^^

Gaemgyu            : Haha, Evening (:

LittleBunny        : How are you today? ^^

Gaemgyu            : Tired. You?

LittleBunny        : Same, School work is crazy. Why are you tired?

Gaemgyu            : Work. lol

LittleBunny        : Oh, you work already?

I was quite shock, wow I’m talking to a working man

Gaemgyu            : errr yeah! Lol

LittleBunny        : Ahjussi :p

Gaemgyu            : O.O

LittleBunny        : Joking :) haha

Gaemgyu            : How old are you?

LittleBunny        : old enough to do stuff ~ ^^

Gaemgyu            : Lol, okay I’ll tell you my age, im 19, you?

LittleBunny        : Oh I see, so an oppa ^^ Secret~ :p

Gaemgyu            : That’s….cheating.

LittleBunny        : nggg no~ I didn’t ask for your age oppa ya :D you told me yourself keke

Gaemgyu            : that’s seriously not fair! Tell me!!

LittleBunny        : shireo~ keke.

Gaemgyu            : D: fine. Anw bunny!

LittleBunny        : nae?

Gaemgyu            : Why you join this chat?

LittleBunny        : hmm… My friend force me to Haha hbu oppa?

Gaemgyu            : same here. Is it fine if it becomes personal?

LittleBunny        : eh?

Gaemgyu            : Idk, I just like chatting with you (: so I wanna know more about you.

 

To be continue….