Getting To Know You P1

Addicted To You!

 

"Sit down and be quite!" the teacher screamed that day after I drove her more crazy than she already was, I kept nagging about the national writing contest that I really wanted to take part in, and I kept telling her:"you are a teacher which means you need to help your students, come on miss Ann I know you can put my name in, come on!!!".

 You know these contests, where you win and they take pictures of you and you become kind of "famous"? Well yeah, I was obsessed about such stuff, and I'd do anything to be part of one.

 

"I heard it is the new handsome guy that going to represent the school" I heard girls squealing while I was walking in the corridor, and yes as I listened to what they were saying I got some black issues in my head and my feet took me to the cafeteria, straight to the table were the monkey like boy was digging in his launch.

 I sat down in front of him after I brought a spoon, I started eating from his tray while shot me death glares, I laughed inside my head cause the way he tried to look mad and make me scared didn't work at all, actually he looked cute… oops! What I'm thinking? I mentally slapped myself and raised my head to meet his eyes…

And then the disaster! Our eyes locked and I wanted to try to look away but I couldn't, the depth of his chocolate brown eyes and the sparkles inside of them made me mesmerized, and forget to breathe…

 His cough pulled me out and I saw a huge grin on his face, I was like what the hell!! My heart took the speed of 200km/h and I was pretty sure I was all red but I couldn't think about it when I heard him say: "hi trouble, I'm lee Eunhyuk" he gave me his hand to shake and after hesitating I took it in mine and felt my body shiver without knowing why…

While still holding my hand in his he said:" what's your other name?"

And I was like:"huh? What other name?"

"The name that I don't know, I know you are named trouble but I'm sure people call you something else sometimes" and then I was "aaaaaah, now I got it… wait a second I'm not trouble!!!" I raised my voice

"Yeah yeah you are not, how said you are? Huh? How can a beautiful lady like you be trouble?" he said holding back his laughter, I slapped his shoulder with my free hand, cause he was still holding the other one, didn't knew why thought, and I answered with trying to pretend to be angry:" it is Aya"

"Oh my god!! That's why you act like a little mad kid all the time, because your name is 'child', now I can excuse all your crazy actions" he said with his one of a kind grin while patting my head.

"You must let me go instead of you; you are taking MY place dude!!" I said with anger starting to fill inside of me

"Nu-ah oh no, not in anyway, or you go with ME or you can stay here whining over not going, think well and then decide!"

 He said as he FINSLLY let go of my hand and walked away receiving daggers from me hitting hid back.

 I start to chew my nails with nervousness, I wasn't thinking about going or not, I was ravishing my head to

find an answer for the reason of the breaking record of my heart speed, why? Why I forgot to blink? 

 

 

 

author's note 

sorry for the short and late update :) enjoy !