Introduction To Me

Addicted To You!

 

I laid my head on my pillow looking at the white ceiling and closed my heavy eyes, I forgot how difficult my day, when I saw you inside of my head stand in front of my now tightly closed eyelids, my lips formed a smile that later on turned in to a grin when your beautiful face came closer like he is checking inside of my skull…my laughter filled the room to later on fill the empty house I live in… wow your perfect face has such a big eyes as always … these big eyes are now staring and gazing at my brain kekeke… it's funny and the very long eyelashes are so tickling…

 

Hi ^_^

How are you?

Will I know you now will say why at the hell she is asking me how I am while she doesn't even know me?...

Well! I'm too much warm person, warm to the level of burning, it's a disease I'm not willing to get healed from, but wait I yet have another disease… a mental one… yup! As you read, I'm mentally sick but yoo you I'm not crazy or something…

Maybe I need to tell you the whole story so you understand with your tiny head what I'm blablabing (hehehe my word) about…

My name is Aya and I'm 20 years old, yes you heard correctly, I'm 20, not a year more not a year less, I wish I'm older though…

 

Maybe you are curious to know my story and you maybe your not, but it is not like I care, cause I'm telling my story any way, whither you like it or not… opss!! I'm being mean, sorry; it is all because of my illness…

 

Every thing started five years ago, and I was this crazy hyper teen that want to try every and anything, I was known for being crazily and ridiculously cheerful, if I'm happy or I'm sad I'm always laughing and smiling, I had too many friends, or at least friends with the old definition of one that I had stamped in side of my blonde head.

 

I wanted to have everybody under my eyes sight, I wanted to know every little detail even if it's a really microscopic one, I have to admit that I was bossy in many ways, but come on I was this little spoiled girl and well it was pretty much my classmates fault cause they let me to be…

Every thing was going the way I wanted until he showed up in my life and his at first annoying later pleasant presence changed my life upside down, and changed me and who I am 180 degrees…

 His name was for me Hyuk, for his friends Eunhyuk and in governmental records he was beautifully named: Lee Hyuk Jae, he was few centimeters taller than me, with his big eyes like the eyes of the little puppy he has, his Diamond like shining white skin and his chocolate brown hair, that actually never for long stayed with this color, with his deep voice, this is how he was and this is the guy that taught me millions of things that I thought I'll never know…

 

In the rush of letting you know the way this young man looked I forgot to give you an image for how I look, I have a medium sized eyes, I'm 165 cm height, not much different from when I was 15, I had and today also have a long until my blondish more to light brown hair, I wear Fair skin, my eyes, and I'm fairly skinny, not like a lollipop stick, but yet not full too.

 

As I now close my eyes I reply the first time I met him, I was running down the stairs from the fourth floor of my high school, it was the first day of the second term and I was running late for the gym class and hoooop!! I tumbled with my boots laces, ah right I forgot to mention how clumsy I am well now you know, and I fall hard on my knees and screamed from pain, as I opened my previously closed eyelids, I saw another figure on the floor beside me, and I rubbed my eyes and looked through the pain tears to see a red face with red ears, eyes streaming tears, and a loud laughter coming from a quit hugely opened mouth, the figure in front of me was holding his stomach like it is going to fall down from laughing, anger built inside of my head and I started shooting flames, standing up while rubbing my I shot my anger to my foot and kicked him as hard as I could making him scream, I looked at him whimpering with pain and ran away satisfied, but still feeling hurt at my low back…

As you can see our first interaction wasn't that great or awesome, but it was for us later on a funny memory to remember and laugh at…

 

"Yaaa stop there, I saw you!! Yaaa yellow head aren’t you going to stop!!" this is the first sentence he had ever said to me. It was two days after the kick and run incident, I was on my way home walking lazily while kicking a stone, I kicked the stone a bit harder to get it hitting the backpack of the person walking in front of me, as he turned his head and looked back I face palmed when I caught a sight of who it was and hey there I went to the closest place to hide, behind a trash can, disgusting I know, suddenly my hide place where pushed against my head causing me to wrinkle my nose at the smell, I lift my head up and my eyes got caught in a deep wide brown ones, smiling stupidly I stood up walked backward while still looking in his eyes until I was far enough not to be caught from behind I started to run off like my whole life depended on it, he started screaming and run after me…

 My legs felt like burning and I really wanted to stop running I looked back to check if the fool is still following up when I bumped into someone, I was about to fall when my body got left up with soft big hands and as I looked at the person in front of me I saw a smiling man in the age of my father, my face turned red from embarrassment and I bent down while apologizing then at the moment I was lifting my head up I heard the fool saying : "Appa!! Catch her for me" I looked at the man and saw the he was still smiling he just moved a bit away and gusted me with his hand to keep going on my way, I whispered thankyous while my face still red and smiled inside of me head when I heard the gummy boy whining and telling his father: "Appa, she hurt your son and you are letting her go? Appa!!"