chapter 1

WILL U BE MY GIRLFRIEND

~Daehyun POV~

 

 

As I was walking to my locker, I looked around. I noticed how different of these High Schools students and I was, especially the male students. It’s not like there were huge differences between me and them except my appearance. But who care, that’s not my main depressions after all.

Have you ever having a crush towards your friend for over 5 long years??  Yep! I’m in that situation right now. I know! I know it’s not the worst scenario ever. But it’s still hurt me so much whenever she’s acted all cute and her laugh… man, it’s sure a breath taking but it’s took my all willpower not to express my feeling and confess to her. She’s still my princess and will always be. Call me a coward, I don’t care. Why? Because I’d rather push the feeling aside than ruined the friendship that we had… yeah, that’s the depression that I meant just now.

Talking about my princess and there she was, with her perfect  golden blonde hair not too long or short but long enough to just pass her shoulder, perfect body with her milky white skin, her perfect scent, everything was just perfect about her.

 I can see she’s with her friends, well more like a family member. Them also known as DBSK, THE GOD AND GODDESS RISING FROM THE EAST, they were the people that you have always dreamed to be with.

They were all perfect, the goddess in that group called Kim Jaejoong, (HE’S A GIRL HERE  ;P  ) she’s popular with her beautiful figure, her wonderful voice everything about her was beautiful but she’s not my type. She also known as Queenka of the school, almost every girl in this school held some grudged on her since she could easily stole their man. But they shouldn’t blame her because it’s not her fault that almost every guy attracted to her, except me of course. Whoever that could melt her heart surely really something that’s because she’s a cold hearted princess and can be very mean whoever that trying to hit on her. The guy on her left side was Kim Junsu, he’s Jaejoong’s little brother. Except his appearance, I wonder what‘s the similarity between these two people. He was known here because he’s kind, friendly and humble attitude, well it’s really opposite with her elder sister. The other three Kingkas were Jung Yunho, Park Yoochun and Shim Changmin. It’s not like I didn’t bother to mention about these three person but I really don’t  know that much about them. All I knew was this Yunho guy is a leader whereas Changmin was a maknae of the group. The other person was a guy who I hate so much, that’s guy really need to get punch on his face for flirting my princess. I guessed I didn’t have to since her sister would punch him for it.

 Hahaha…served him right!!...but that’s won’t make it easy for me though…why?? Because her sister was Kim Jaejoong, the cold hearted princess aka the meanie angel. It’s not like I’m going to flirt Kim YoungJae, her sister, *sigh* poor me ;( …it’s okay if I can’t own her as long as we’re still friend…but I’d still think that Jaejoong was being overprotective for sticking with her 24/7. That’s another problem for me. DBSK member was a senior in our school (just ignore about their real age ;p  ) so every students in this school knew them and respect them for their achievement in school. Some of them may look like a but they were sure very talented students here unlike any other kingkas who only gained popularity with their look and family background.

Anyway, back to my princess. She saw me too and smiling brightly to me and looking at me lovingly…at least that’s what in my mind…oh god! Why so cute?! Without I’d noticing my smile getting wider and wider every each step she took to approached me. I’m sure look like an idiot right now.

 

 


 

first chapter for my dear reader..
plizzz comment n subcribe..
n for the silent reader, still love you though.. ^_^
love you guys so much..  <3   :D