The First encounter Pt.1

Welcome to SM's ℰlite (Hiatus)

 

I'm Still Alive!!!

I am so, so, so, so, so, so, SO Sorry for not doing this fic yet!

Mianhamnida!!!!!!!!!

Thankfully summer vacation is here for me!

No distractions, just yet, and I'm starting college with only four days of school and only four classes to worry about so more time for me to write!

For all of you who have waited ever so patiently, I really do appreciate it and my heart goes out to all of you!

I hope you'll like what I have come up with so far and I hope I can hear from you all soon!

Any dialogue that is bolded is being spoken in English, unless otherwise specified 

And without further a do...

Let's start gather the Elites...

Shall we?


Narrator


"Conference room 14..." Jason mumbled as he walked down the halls of the new SME building. The eerie quiet hallways echoed with his lone footsteps, which quite frankly started to annoy the heck out of him.

"Hmmm... I actually wouldn't mind having the little klutz around." he mumbled under his breath with a smirk. The door he passed opened, but he didn't bother looking to see who it was. That is... until he heard a crash and a familiar squeal. 

"Omph!" her timing couldn't be ever more so immpecible. With a sigh the male ravenette turned around and saw Aria, face down, on the floor. Typical.

"... You can't be graceful, can you ileon (Klutz)?" he asked as he offered a hand in assistance. Aria looked up with a sheepish smile to see her favorite 'knight in black armor' giving her his imfamous smirk. 

"I wouldn't be Aria if I was, oppa." With a chuckle, Jason effortlessly got the girl on her feet, but what he didn't notice was the pair of eyes watching him from the door as he did.

"Thanks a bunch!" Jason nodded.

"Daijoobu desu ka Aria-oneechan? (Are you alright Aria-unnie)Both Aria and Jason turned their heads to meet Kayeon's concerned stare. Jason blinked for a second when he took in the sight of this girl. She was absolutely stunning.

"Un! Daijoobu! (Yeah! I'm fine!)" Aria smiled at the girl then relaized something. "You two haven't properly met yet! Kayeon-ah this is Jang Haebin, but he perfers Jason." Aria then turned to Jason who composed himself before either of the two could notice, "Oppa this is my dongsaeng Baek Kayeon." 

The two gave their respective bows; one with a shy blush, the other with a dashing smirk; while the grinning klutz between them smiled at the fact that they seem to be getting along quite nicely.

The three procceded to walk down the hall as Jason originally was doing. "So oppa where are you heading off to?" Aria asked with a slight tilt of the head as she looked up at him. Jason patted her head as if she were an obedient puppy and smirked for the umptenth time. "I was told to go to Conference room 14 at 2 o'clock."

The ladies next to him blinked in surprise then turned to each other to share a look. Jason quirked an eyebrow at their behavior and poked Aria's side causing her to give out a surprised yelp and look at him with a pout. "What's with the looks ileon?" 

"Its just that we-"

"ARIA! KAYEON!" the two girls turned around at the sound of their names while Jason gave an aggitated sigh, knowing exactly who that annoying voice belonged to.

"Ah! Chihoon-opp!" Aria exclaimed as he came barrling down the hallway with a goffy grin on his face.

Once he reached the trio he gave Kayeon a pat on the head which was returned with a shy smile. He ignored Jason, who gave him a dirty look, and once he turned Aria the two shared an enthusiatic hug. Jason rolled his eyes in disgust which caught Kayeon's curious gaze. 

"Yah babo (Hey idiot) let go of my dongsaeng (little sister/brother)." Chihoon scowled and let go of said girl. "Excuse you? Your dongsaeng?"

Jason smirked, "Neh (yes) my dongsaeng." 

"Why you! I met her first!"

"Yeah, but I got to know her first"

"Well I-"

And that led to a verbal match rather quickly. 

The two girls stood off to the side and watched as the two went at it. Aria shook her head, having been already used to their childish antics, while Kayeon was utterly confused. 

"Um... should we stop them unnie?" Aria let out a sigh and looked at her watch. 1:52.

"Yeah we should..." Aria stepped between them and lightly pushed them away from each other. "Stop fighting. We need to go to Conference room 14 now or else we'll be late."

The two of them stared at the short girl in mild surprise before speaking in unintentional unison. "You're going there too?"

And that moment caused them to glare at each other... Again...

"Yes now come on! Its down the hall and we only have..." Aria check her watch again. "Oh gosh! We have three minutes to get there. Run!" Aria procceded to grab each oth the boy's wrist and run with Kayeon next her.

The boys being dragged were a bit flustered, but they managed to catch up with the two girls... stumbling occasionally. 

"Unnie there it is." Kayeon pointed to the door that finally said 'Conference room 14' 

The four of them now rushed to the door and as Kayeon opened the door...

*BAM*

Aria effectively tripped causing everyone to go down with her...

"Aria-ah I love you, but you are so freaken clumsy... Ow..."

 


Wow... This chapter was kinda short compared to what I'm used to writing...

None the less... I hope you enjoyed this small introductory chapter to the whole of the story!

I plan on introducing all the characters in small groups at first to show off the relationship dynamic certain group members :)

Anyone care to point out the group dynamic here? 

And no Kyamei, you may not say anything about it -3-

Again. Super, super Sorry for the lateness of this. I apologize and I'll try to update at least once a week.

All my characters should comment....

Comments might effect your character's screen time... might

I hope you guys liked it!!!!

Chapter Question:

(melonsmash, Kyamei, & LeeTaeRi)

Did I protrayed your characters effectively so far?

(everyone else)

Who wants to be shown next? X)