Somewhere in my heart

In love with him

The time went fast and Sehun and I got along well. He even slept at my dorm and used me as his model. We are like sisters from different mothers but something grew inside me, I developed feelings for him, I know I shouldn't feel this way because he's gay and it would ruin our realationship but sometimes I wish he was a guy. I heard my phone rang and answered it "Hello?" "Wake up Sleepy Head! I'll pick you up later" The other line said. "Sehun Sorry but" I said while stopping my tears from flowing. He realized that my voice was shaking  "Hasun, Did something bad happened? Wait there, I'll be there after five minutes" "Wait! No!" He hung up. I slowly sat on my blue bed and saw my reflection on my full length mirror, I saw my tears slowly filling up my eyes. I realized my feelings for him a week ago when He had his overnight here. I stood up then went to the bathroom. After five minutes I heard a knock, Sehun came in "Are you okay?" He asked with his worried look on his face. "You look like you cried last night? Did someone hurt you?" He asked then hugged me. I'm scared when his close to me like my heart is going to burst. Don't you hear my heart? I like you Sehun. I pushed Sehun lightly "Sorry but lets stop seeing each other" I said then pushed him outside my room "Hasun! Wait!" "Sorry" I closed the door and sat on the floor. I  felt my tears are flowing like a river, If you're feeling the same way too Sehun, I dont care if I will lost everything in this world if you're mine. My heart is shouting that I love you and You're always in my mind, I'll cherish you forever. Its sad but Saranghae.

The weeks past by slowly, Im still crying for him and I avoided him for weeks. He sent me messages like "Did i do something wrong? and kept going to my dorm. I cant face him. But now I think he's getting tired, he stopped sending me messages and so on. Years passed We are now graduating high school and I haven't talk to him. I went to the stage and received my diploma and medals, I am a Salutatorian of course. "That's all thank you everyone" I finished my speech then got down to my seat.Then I heard the principal called the valedictorian. Sehun, I missed him. Sehun got up to the stage and received his diploma and medals, he went to the mic then started his speech. "First of all I would like to say thank you to everyone, my teachers, my friends and my sister. He looked at his sister and smiled. " I want to make a confession to you everyone, First I was a gay" The audience got shocked about his confession, well it suprised me too but WAS? "Yes, you heard it right, But now I am not gay. There's that someone that changed me to become a man that anyone could be proud of, a man how to love  a girl" I dont know why but my tears started to flow "But that girl avoided me for days, weeks, months and even years, I started to realized my feeling for her but I still dont know why she avoided me. Park Hasun," He looked at me " I dont why you hate me and you might hate me for this but all I can think is about you. Saranghae Hasun. This is how much I love you" He said then smile at me, a sincere and warm smile. My tears began to flow like a river again. He went down to the stage and went to me. "Sister? Hahaha. Sorry for realizing it too late" He hold both of my hands, his hands were warm like before. "Hasun Nae yeoja chingugadoebnida?" "Pabo!" I cried then he hugged me "Of course" I said then returned his hug. The students, teachers and parents clapped their hands and congratulating us. "Don't leave me again okay?" He said then I felt his warm lips on mine.

 

THE END!!!!! THANK YOUUU!!! :))))))

Happy Graduation Sehunnna!!! and to Niel! :)))) <3