Introduction

In love with him

I slowly walk, seeing my school from afar, makes me sick. The cold stares from everyone and the flirt smiles of girls, not for me but for the boys. "Hey Ms- No should I say Bro?" One of the students said. "Back off" I glared at him. You might be wondering why I looked like this, well to get things straight, I AM NOT A TOMBOY but when i had a long hair, i hate when the boys flirt with me because of my looks so I've decided to cut my hair HUHUHU T_T..

I went to my locker and get my books, when suddenly I heard the girls scream. Well the only one who could make girls faint is him, Oh Sehun, well he is good-looking and this is a secret I have a crush on him but shhhh! He walked by the hallway liked he owned this place. "OMG! He's so handsome!" I heard one of the girls say. "Tsk! I hate him" One of the guys said. Well he is loved by the girls and hated by the boys, because the boys are jealous of him. *Kringgg* *Kriiinggg* Thats the bell.

The time went fast, and nothing special happened, well there is, Sehun talked to me! Well he said "Excuse me" to me because I was blocking his way. Yep you're right He is my classmate! Our Biology teacher was teaching us about genders. When one of my guy classmate said "Is 3rd gender are allowed?" then he smirked at me. I hate it when the guys teased me, I raised my hand. "Sir can I answer the question?" I asked "You may" Our teacher replied. "Well there is nothing wrong with being gay or tomboy, at least you're not acting like an animal" I said then smirked to the guy who asked the question. He was shock from my answer he was about to say a word when the bell rang. "Well, That's it for today and please do your homework" I went out of the classroom when I was walking to the cafeteria then "Oh Shoot!" I forgot my wallet, I hurried to my classroom, I opened the door then I bumped someone, I heard her scream "AHHHHH!!!!"  I saw her things scattered everywhere, I saw her pink ballpen, pink hairbrush, all of her things are pink, but she's a girl? She is big and hard as a man. I looked up to say sorry then I was shock to see the most handsome face, he picked his things then run away after our eyes met. Is that Sehun..?