Strange feeling

100 Days of Truth

After that good laugh, you went to the university to see your friend. You can't wait to tell him about what happened earlier and laugh together with him. You entered the university straight to the library where you always meet up and as usual, on the last table hidden by the book shelves away from everyone.

 

You arrived earlier than him and waited, and not even before five minutes, he too, entered the library. You waved at him giggling and with a big smile making him smile as well but didn't wave back. After all, it looks so wrong to wave at no one, right. Or that's what the others think.

 

"You're looking happy." He wrote on his notebook and you couldn't stop giggling.

"Of course!" You said in the most cheerful way ever. "You wouldn't believe what happened earlier." You added and he chuckled at your bubbly behavior as he waited for you to tell your story.

 

"I saw Chanyeol on TV." You said and you saw worriedness in his eyes but shrugged it off.

He leaned his elbows on the table and supported his chin with his palms and wrote something that made you laugh "Who? Doby’s long lost brother?" 

 

You laughed at his new nickname for your ex and nodded. "And I saw the expired tofu too." You said and copied him as you also stared at him with your hands supporting your chin and looking at him.

"The funny thing is, I didn't even cry." You said, making him sigh in relief inside. "I was busy laughing at them that Kris kicked me out of my own room." You added remembering what happened earlier.

 

 

 

"Totally lost it" Kris said to himself.

 

Then, Suho turned to him with a frown. "Kris, please help me. She might get a stomach ache because of all the laughing." The angel told and Kris rolled his eyes.

"Puh-lease. That girl is a soul, angel. And souls doesn't get stomach ache." The soul reaper said and Suho just blinked at himself thinking about the other's words.

"Oh? You're right. But won't she get sick or something?" The angel asked worriedly and glanced at the dying you that was still laughing. 

 

“She won’t be, but I might rip her soul right this instant.” Kris groaned and glared at you. He hates noises and your laughing was drying his already dry patience.

"YA! Stop laughing, crazy women!" he hissed at you but you didn't even heard him because you were busy laughing making him glare at you at his hardest before slumping on the sofa with a groan. "Argh! I hate my job!" He said as he covered his head with pillows.

 

The news ended and you were still mumbling things and laughing all by yourself. Suho tried to ask you what was so funny but before you even answer his question, you already bursted laughing frustrating the soul reaper and worrying your angel.

 

Kris stood up and turned at you with a glare. "YAH!" He shouted that even though he wasn't heard by humans, animals nearby heard him and they all flew and ran away feeling the soul reaper's furry.

 

You and Suho became quiet and starred at Kris with a startled expression. The both of you blinked at him and after a few seconds, you, again, bursted out laughing and Kris ended up kicking you out of the room.

 

 

"Come back when you find your brain." He said with a glare and slammed the door of the room with a loud bang scaring the people walking on the hallways as they saw the door slam by itself.

 

"I hate that girl." Kris said under his breath and then lay beside your body flicking your forehead. "Pabo." He glared at you and resumed watching his favorite show while Suho stood there blinking and feeling sorry for you.

 

 

"So that's what happened." Chen wrote and snorted trying to contain his laughter. "That's some soul reaper you got there." He said and you agreed with a pout.

 

Then, an awkward silence came its way and you heard your friend sigh. You turned to him with a worried expression as you saw him stressed about something.

"What's wrong?" You asked snapping him from his thinking.

 

He turned to you and forced a smile. "Oh, nothing." He said but again, he sighed.

"Just exams are a week away." he said leaning his head on the table with a grunt. "And I'm having some problems understanding the lectures."

 

"Oh?" You nodded. "You're a law major, right?" You asked and he nodded.

"Is it Mr. Song's class you're having a problem with?" You asked again and he just nodded. But then, he quickly looked at you with wide eyes.

"How did you know? and How did you know that old hag?" He asked and you chuckled.

 

"Did I ever mention to you that I studied here a year ago?" You asked and he just raised a brow.

"I guess not." You chuckled.

 

"I was a law major student too." You said. "And I graduated a year ago." You added shocking him with loads of information.

"So, I'm your sunbae." You winked and he scoffed at you.

 

"Wow, thanks for telling me sooner." He said full of sarcasm and rolled his eyes.

"What section did you went?" He asked.

 

"Same as yours" You answered.

"But enough of that. About your exam, Should I help you with it?" You asked and he smirked.

 

"Really? You? Help me?" He asked mocking and you scoffed.

"Yah, do you actually know who are you talking to?" You asked with a confident tone.

"A bored ghost who always bothers my study time at the library?" He grinned evilly and you tried to smack his hand but it just went through him making him laugh and you, pout at him.

 

"Don't worry; I think I'll get a minimum of five." He assured you. "And what's with that confidence? You graduated but I bet your grades weren't so different with mine." He again went back on teasing.

"Unless you're the legendary Kim Hyo.." He stopped then turned to you with wide eyes.

"No way." He gasped and you gave him a big wide grin. "You're the Kim Hyo In?!" He asked and you couldn't help but to giggle.

 

"You called?" You smirked and he just looked at you in disbelief.

"No way, the Kim Hyo In. Seoul university's Kim Hyo In." You heard him mumble. "You mean you're the S.U's youngest graduated lawyer?" He asked and you just shrugged.

 

"I don't know." You said. "If you mean the beautiful SU student that passed the board exam at the age of 23, then that’s me alright." You smirked and he just rolled his eyes.

"So much for humility" He mumbled and you chuckled.

 

"Enough of That." You said. "You want my help or what?" You asked.

"I still can't believe you're younger than me by two years. You look like an ahjumma to me." He said starring at you not even answering your question.

 

"Yah!" You shouted and he raised both hands in defense.

"Alright! Alright." He said and took out his books. "Constitutional law." He said and you nodded as you sat on the chair beside him to look at the book and read the 1st lines to make sure when to start.

 

The two of you studied the whole day and the next days until the exam date was in reach.

 

 

"Good luck, Chen Chen." You said and he returned a nervous smile. You wanted to give him a hug for a cheer but you know that you can’t really do that.

"Hwaiting!" He said and entered the examination hall and you waited for him outside.

 

Hours and hours have passed and finally, Chen went out of the room. His eyes were tired but he flashed you a confident smile.

You stood up from the floor and walked towards him. "And that, smile? Does this mean you nailed it?" you asked and he returned a grin not wanting to speak as there were students around. He wouldn't want them to know that he's speaking with a ghost, does he?

 

"Let's go celebrate." He said as soon as thy walked out of the building. He wanted to hold your hand and drag you out but he knows very well that even if he try, he’ll fail miserably.

"Where are we going then?" You asked as you followed him skipping.

"Just follow me" he said and you nodded.

 

 

You both went to an amusement park and enjoyed there. You both rode all kinds of rides with you just passing by not even needing to fall in line and just find a vacant seat.

 

You were riding the rollercoaster for the 3rd time already while Chen was pouting, waiting in line as he watched you have the time of your life. You skipped to him after the ride with a big smile on your face. 

 

"Woah! This is so much fun!" You beamed and he just pouted. "Being a ghost isn't bad after all." You said and he just shook his head. 

 

And for the 4th time, you went to ride the rollercoaster but this time, with him by your side. You and him were sitting side by side when a girl stood beside Chen eying your seat.

She's a cute girl and has light Brown hair, big round yes and a white pale skin, A girl that is perfect for every guys eyes.

 

She flashed Chen a smile making your eyebrow twitch. Chen looked back at the girl and beamed back making you glare at him and him having chicken sking because of your glares but he shrugged his laughter aside.

 

"Yes, miss?" He asked.

"Uhm... is that seat taken?" The girl asked as she tried to 'seduce' your friend making you feel irritated.

 

Chen looked at you, or should I say to the seat beside him and then turned to the girl with a smile that almost melt the girl to the bones.

"No, of course not." He said making you have this strange feeling like something inside you was hurt. And the girl, on the contrary, has her spirits up.

 

But then, the boy chuckled and the girl who was about to go for the seat blinked at him. "But I'd like to seat by myself, thank you." He said and the girl pouted and went way without a word in search for another seat.

 

You looked at Chen and he looked at you before you both bursted from laughing.

"What was that? Hahahahahaha" you asked laughing.

"What? I can't say that a ghost is sitting beside me, right?" He said and you nodded with that good feeling inside you. And with that, the ride started.

 

 

After the day of celebration, you both took a walk to go to the hospital. You told him that you can go all by yourself but he insisted. Not because of the possibilities of you getting harassed by or something like that but because he was worried that you would go to a public bath and secretly go to the men's side of the place. A lame excuse indeed, but Chen doesn't want to admit that he just want to spend time with you more.

 

You, on the other hand, believed his stupid excuse and just let him tag along. 

 

After a half an hour of walk, you both were in front of the hospital and saw Kris and Suho standing there. Suho was looking very worried while Kris looked rather pissed.

 

"Oh? Suho! Kris!" You waved at the two and they watched you run towards them.

Suho sighed in relief as he ran and give you a fatherly hug. "Where were you? We were so worried." He said and you just chuckled, feeling the comforting warmth of the angel.

 

Chen watched you hug a nice looking man wearing all white and felt something wrong inside him. It's like something or somewhere inside him was swelling and some weird ball clogged in his throat. But one thing is for sure, he doesn't like what he sees.

 

Kris flicked your forehead and sighed. "Next time, you tell us where you're at or I'm locking you out." He told with an annoyed voice. But you can feel the relief and care along with it making you smile. Kris ruffled your hair and then turned around as he felt something, jealousy.

 

He saw Chen looking at you with a blank look and smirked. "Well what do we have here?" He said and went towards your friend towering the human. 

 

Chen needed to tilt his head up to have an eye contact with Kris making the soul reaper smirk once again.

"So, you can see me, huh?" Kris said with a grin.

"And I can see that angry bird's long lost twin loves how to point out the obvious, huh?" Chen shot back followed by a smirk making Kris scoff.

"I can see why you two get along well." Kris said reffering Chen and your friendship.

 

You and Suho went to the two. "Chen chen, this is my guardian angel, Suho and Kris the retard. I mean the soul reaper." You grinned evilly at the tall man but he just rolled his eyes.

"They are the once I told you about." You added and Chen nodded. You did tell him about the two and often whines about Kris' mood swings and Suho endless prep talks.

 

"The nice angel and the menopause reaper, right?" Chen asked and you laughed. Even Suho chuckled but stopped himself covering his mouth with his hands as you and Chen kept on picking on Kris.

 

Kris glared at you three but you were unaffected except for Suho who felt guilty for laughing.

 

"Nice to finally meet you Chen-ssi." Suho amiably reached the human's hand for a handshake and Chen gladly took it with a surprise.

Suho chuckled at the boy's reaction. "Unlike souls and spirits, we can have skin contact with humans. Kris can as well." The angel explained and Chen just nodded hearing Kris’ smirk.

 

"Better be careful kid, I can actually punch you." The reaper said and you just pushed him.

"Don't mind this menopause reaper, he wouldn't dare." You assured but it looked like you didn't have to as Chen didn't even look scared.

 

"Anyway," Suho butted in. "I'm very thankful and happy that our Hyo In here has finally found a friend, thank you for being nice to her." He said with a concern and bright smile a mother would likely give to their children's friend who came to visit their house to play. "I was worried that she would feel alone and sad, but now that I met you, I think our Hyo In will be just fine." He continued his blabbers and you just sighed.

 

Chen and you, together with the two chatted with him for a while and when he noticed the time, he hesitantly bid you and the two goodbyes and went home.

 

 

His day was spent in a good way today, he thought. He was happy that he did well in the exams and met an angel and a soul reaper.  But the reason that made this day all lively and exciting for him was because he was with you. 

 

He can't quite explain it but one thing is something he was sure about and that is he's happy whenever he's with you. Nothing is boring and everything is colorful and exciting, he doesn't know why but this strange feeling doesn't really bother him... for now.

 

Updates to the max.

This is my third fanfic to update for the day

Love me well <3 ~