Phone Call

This isn't love, it's just your obsession - HIATUS

Unexpectedly, I bumped into someone as I turned the corner leading me to scream. The person grabbed hold of my arms and called my name out loud but I was so scared, closing my eyes desperately trying to get him to release my hand. He repeats "Krystal!" he was still holding onto my arms, I regained the strength to look up at the person holding onto me, it was Leeteuk. I hugged him and he asked worriedly "Are you okay? What happened?" I was scared so I couldn't help but hugged him, Leeteuk is one of my neighbour, our apartment is close by and he's like my big brother since he's 4 years older than me. I assured him "Yeh, I'm fine." I slowly released the hug and said "Sorry, I suddenly hugged you." He smiled at me, patted my head and replied "No worries." He then grabbed my hand, leading me to walk a few steps more to get to my apartment. That's when he commanded "Come to mine and tell me what happened!" I stared at his back that was still leading me and answered "Okay." Since I felt like I needed to tell someone about this.

I was at Leeteuk apartment, sitting on the couch while he was making my favourite strawberry milkshake. I was texting my sister saying that I will be at Leeteuk's apartment for a while since Leeteuk is like a brother so she have no problem with this and it wasn't my first time going to his apartment. I put my phone away when Leeteuk came with the drinks in his hands and put it down on the table in front of me. He sat down beside me, looking at me and began "Whenever you're ready." I stared at Leeteuk for a moment and finally spoke "Teuk, I think I'm being followed." Leeteuk eyes were wide open and asked "You mean a stalker?" I nodded my head and drank the milkshake that was on the table. He then asked again "Since when? Did something happen?" I took another sip of milkshake and explained "Well, it started about 2 days ago, today is the third time I'm feeling this but this time it seems like closer as the footsteps were so clear." I was looking at the drink when I was saying this and then he reassured me "Maybe you're thinking too much? I mean is there a reason for you to be followed..."

He stared at me and I replied "Yeh, maybe... today my friend was talking about an increase in stalkers so I might be thinking too much... I don't think there's any reason for someone to follow me." He started to drink his cup of milkshake as well and spoke "Well, from now on I'll pick you up!" I looked at him and responded "No you can't! You got work!" He shrugged his shoulders and questioned "Why not? I mean by the time you finished I'll be going home too." I demanded "You can't, I'm sure it's nothing and plus if things were to happen, it would happened to me already." Leeteuk slowly nodded his head but he was still unsure. The reason I rejected his offer was because I knew that he work at the opposite direction by car it takes about 20 minutes to get there so I don't want to bother him. Leeteuk then suggested "How about I wait right near the apartment just like how I bumped into you before!" I looked at him and responded "Fine but not all the time!" He smiled at me and drinks his milkshake. I thanked him "Thanks Teukie!" I gave him a hug.

I went back to my apartment just 2 doors away and had dinner with my sister Victoria. Of course, I didn't tell my sister because I don't want her to worry about this since I'm still unsure about this so it could be my imagination since I've been having that dream, I mean the dream does come sometimes, it used to be like once a month but now it's like 4-5 times a week. I had my shower after dinner and was sitting on my bed, I keep having the feeling of being watched so I quickly laid on my bed with the blanket over my head as I wanted to stop my imagination.

'Ring ring ring ring' That's the sound I heard from my mobile phone. I was still half asleep laying on my bed, I slowly look at the time on my alarm clock at the side table beside my bed, it read 3:28am. I thought to myself who would call me at this time, I was getting pissed off but I took the mobile phone on my side table and answered "Hello..." No one was speaking at the other line so I said again "Helloooo!" Again no answered so I hung up the phone and throw to the side table thinking some strange kids playing with phone. I carried on sleeping.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter, I'm a bit lost at the moment~ I mean planned up to 6 chapters but I'm not sure what will happen next~
At the same time, I'm writing another fanfic, it will be a sweet one. Not like this XD

Enjoy~