Chapter Fifteen

L for Luck, L for Lies

 

"You do realize that we are going to the beach in the morning and we are not wearing proper clothes?" She snapped at him.
 
"Yeah, of course I do. Besides, the beach doesn't have any rules," he responded.
 
*True....*
 
Woohyun kept talking to Eunchae and she responded by nodding and giving short responses. Woohyun realised that Eunchae wasn't paying much attention so he stopped talking to her.
 
 
By the time they arrived, it was nearly 2:30pm and they started to get hungry.
 
"I want to find a rice cake stall.." Eunchae murmured while looking around.
 
"Umm... the stall is right in front of us," he pointed.
 
"Oh yeah, right. I know that, I was just testing you," she fiddled with her fringe, embarrassed. Woohyun chuckled. 
 
"You should get new glasses. Those huge ones you wear at home were broken, right?" He placed a bowl of rice cakes on the table and adjusted himself on the stool.
 
"My eyesight is fine, okay?" She told him. Woohyun ignored her and continued eating.
 
"I wonder what Myungsoo is doing now, out of curiousity," he mumbled.
 
*Oh my gosh, I totally forgot about him!!*
 
"Why are you so alarmed? Is there anything wrong?" He looked at her. She shook her head and continued eating.
 
Woohyun sighed. 
^She's obviously thinking of him..^
 
After eating, they walked around for a while before walking towards the beach. The autumn breeze blew across their faces.
 
*So calming...*
 
It was quiet at first, before Woohyun approached Eunchae with a tiny crab in his hand.
 
"Get away from me!!" She shrieked and ran away. Woohyun laughed and continued chasing her until they stopped after Woohyun started yelling all of a sudden.
 
"What happened?!" She held onto his hands to see that there was a cut. The crab that he held got crushed, unfortunately.
 
"Nam Woohyun, you just won the stupidest person award," she uttered and searched her bag to find a band aid. "Here's your award. Come here," she held his hands closer to her to get a better look at it. She took out a bottled water and poured a bit onto his hand and placed the band aid on his fingers.
 
^Now that I take a better look at her, she's gorgeous..^ He gazed at her. 
 
"Stop looking at me, you ert." She snapped at him. He smiled and thanked her.
 
 
They sat at the rocks by the water and watched the sun set in silence. 
 
^I wish we can do this more often...^
 
"Time to head home," she gestured. He nodded and they walked back to the train station.
 
When they got home, it started to get slightly dark. Eunchae waved at Woohyun and thanked him. 
 
"Eunchae."
 
"Wha-" She was cut off by Woohyun who planted a kiss on her lips. She stood there for a while before snapping out of him and pulled away abruptly.
 
"You freak!! Get away from me!!" She cursed him and gave him the finger. She whipped out her phone and stomped away from him in the opposite direction. Woohyun stood there, in awe.
 
 
a/n: Stay tuned for the next chapter which is coming soon!