Chapter One

L for Luck, L for Lies

 

"No way in hell am I ever going to just give you my money just like that." Eunchae responded.
 
"But nuna I-"
 
"Yeol-ah, you owe me a lot of money. Here I am, working my of while you just laze around and spend your day with that idiot Woohyun looking at nothing but women." Eunchae turned and glared at her brother. "And the answer is still a no," Sungyeol turned red.
 
"F-fine, whatever, but don't be shocked if you find me dead in the toilet..." Sungyeol pouted.
 
"Say that again and I will personally do the honors of killing you," Eunchae walked past him. Sungyeol crossed his arms as he looked at his sister going into her room and shutting the door behind her.
 
"How stingy. I just needed money for some food and she lectures me about how lazy I am. And she threatened to kill me. What kind if sister is that?!" Sungyeol muttered out loud while putting away the magazines on the table.
 
"I heard that!" Eunchae yelled.
 
Eunchae took off her bag and hung up her scarf. She sighed heavily while brainstorming and thinking about interesting things to write about her next article. She took out her planner to see what needs to be done.
 
"Tomorrow; Meeting with the head of department and deadline for the August articles. No way.." She face palmed. She threw the planner on her table and took the towel and went into the bathroom.
 
"The days just keeps getting more and more stressful." She mumbled to herself while peeling of her clothes. All of a sudden, she heard a loud knock on the bathroom door.
 
"EUNCHAE-AH!! EUNCHAE!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Someone yelled. 
 
"NAM WOOHYUN, I'M TRYING TO BATHE, WHAT ELSE CAN I BE DOING?! AND WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" Eunchae yelled back.
 
"Oh. Just checking on you. By the way, do you need any toilet paper? We have a lot next door.." Woohyun told her. Eunchae clenched her fists tight, trying not to get too angry.
 
"Get the hell out of here before I spray boiling water on your face, Nam Woohyun!!" Eunchae yelled.
 
"Okay, okay!! I'm sorry if I disrupted .. whatever you are doing just now..." Woohyun apologised while Eunchae shook her head.
 
"Dumb bunch of idiots....." Eunchae muttered.
 
While she is drying her hair, Eunchae is still trying to think of ideas of what to write for her article. She got frustrated and went out of her room to get something to eat. She opened up the cabinet to see nothing but instant noodles.
 
"I need to ask Woohyun to stop buying us nothing but instant noodles all the time.. Oh well," she sighed as she struggles to reach for one of the instant noodles. A hand stretched out from beside her.
 
"You can just ask for help, shorty." Woohyun smirked as he takes out another one.
 
"Shut up." Eunchae shot him a look. Silence took over in the kitchen when the two of them ate together and Woohyun decides to break it.
 
"I saw that you were stressed out about something. Is it about the next article?" He asked. Eunchae slurped her noodles.
 
"M-yeah. I can't think uf anyfhing to vwrite.." Eunchae mumbled with full.
 
"Swallow your food first, woman." Woohyun laughed.
 
"I said, I can't think of anything to write. And the deadline's tomorrow. My boss suggest I write an article about the boy group Infinite, i think?" Eunchae scratches her left temple.
 
"Oh, the group where there are two members whose names are the same as mine and Yeollie's? They're okay.." He pushed his fringe up and secured it with a hair band.
 
"How gay.. And yes it's them." Eunchae rolled her eyes. 
 
The both of them talked about the idol group until late at night, not realizing that it's already 3am in the morning. 
 
"Go to sleep, shorty. You'll get fired for sure this time." Woohyun stood up and threw away his bowl. Eunchae nodded while rubbing her eyes. Woohyun walked out of the kitchen and went outside.
 
"Goodnight, Eunchae." Woohyun said. Eunchae smiled at him and went into her room.
 
The Next Day....
 
Eunchae rushed out of the house with her planner and papers flying all over the place. She quickly picked them up and went to the bus stop as fast as she could. 
 
"Crap, I missed the bus!" Eunchae started cursing to herself. She took out her phone and texted Jiyoung telling her that she's late. Jiyoung replied her saying,
 
"Hurry up otherwise you'll be fired."
 
Eunchae panicked and started running to work. She did not have the patience to wait for the bus to come so she quickly ran to her office.
 
By the time she got there, it was past two hours from the initial time she was supposed to get there. When she stepped into the lift, she saw her boss and apologised countless times.
 
"Lee Eunchae... You are a good worker. We gained a lot of popularity mainly because of all your interesting articles. But.. You came to work late for too many times. And you are very rude to the directors. I'm sorry to say that you're fired." Eunchae stood there, not able to move while her boss went out of the lift. 
 
"I'm fired.....?" She told herself.
 
 
 
 
a/n: HIEEEEEE GUYSSS!!! I'm so so so sorry for not updating lately. Yes, I have my excuses. 
 
I'm very lazy lately. I just don't have the motivation to do anyhing.
 
School is very tiring these days. I get home at 6, i shower, eat and sleep 'till the next day. And homework is piling like nobody's business. SOOOO TIRING!
 
And I'm always sick.. It's the truth. Just in January, I got sick 3 times. As I'm typing this which is on the 8th of February, 3:05pm, I'm having a throbbing headache but since I have nothing to do, I went back here to check out things... 
 
Depending on my mood, health and creativity, I ahall see how often I can update. I'm updating That's Life and Another day with KMS soon, so do stay tuned. If there's anything to say, do tell me. TWITTER: @7pluz5, TUMBLR: 4rmpit5