I Found her

Dreams came true

________ Pov

 

i wake up looking at laptop i smile watching me and DongHae in picture, but then i saw the time, i was late, i toke shower fast and put my dress on and my heels, then i drive to park where today was hapening a wedding and i would take pictures.

 

The couple was very friendly and happy, i toke lots of pictures.

 

I as walking to car when i saw a new store, it was travel store, and one catch my eye, i enter and ask all i wanted about it, i went home thinking about it.

I already decide, i will go to korea and live there.

I search in internet for a work there and i found two that i liked, photographer and in a clothes shop.

I start making my bags, i forgot to search house silly me, i jump in bed and search for it, there was alot of tem but just 4 was for me, i didnt have much money so i choose a little one, it was just for me so was good, it was in seoul in principal street, it was close to the clothes shop.

 

In two days i was going to Korea Seoul.

 

 

DongHae pov

 

 

i was so tired this days is just work work work work.... good weekend was camming and i could relax a bit, i enter in dorm and no one was there, LeeTeuk was not in our room so i sit in bed with my laptop i was staring at her again, then i decide look for her, in youtube and fan blogs and twitter.

But i ddint found her, there was alot of girls but was not her....

i close laptop and lay with my face in pillow.

"when will i find you ?" i whisper in pillow before fall asleep

 

no one pov

 

finally weekend start and ____ was already in plane to Korea, she sent the wedding pictures to couple and they putted alot of money in her account, she was happy it was a good start of weekend.

 

In other hand DongHae weekend was not starting that well, he didnt sleeped well las night and he still didnt found her. He stand up from bed and walked to park, maybe there he could think calmly.

 

_____ got out plane and looked around happy, she toke a taxi to her new apartmant.

There she unpack things and went out to walk around, she was taking pictures in park when she saw somethin in the picture. She made zoom on it and then her eyes got wide, it was DongHae, she walked in that direction but she didnt saw him.

 

DongHae Pov

 

i was walking when i saw a flash, i looked and saw a girl taking pictures at park, when she toke camera out her face i almost fainted, it was HER!!!

she was in my park my city my country!!

she walked fastly to my direction and i hide behind a tree.

She was so perfect, i toke a picture with my phone and hide till saw her go away, i follow her a bit but she went to a coffee shop so i walk to my dorm, i was so happy now i could find her more fast she was here.

"hyung!! lets go out tonight!" i scream and LeeTeuk almost fall from chair

"what you saying? Go out, you never want go out at night"

"but today i want, im happy!!!" i smiled

"so lets go out but you know i dont drink because car"

"we go walk no need car"

"oh.... fine then"

 

i was going to pass in all way she was today try see her again.

 

 

_____ POV

 

 

i was passing pictures to my laptop and i saw some pictures where he was, and one of them he was looking in my direction.

 

I looked at clock and then i close my laptop, i had shower and dress up, i wanted to see how was Seoul at night, i toke my bag and went out house.

It was magical all lights and people walking around, i saw street food and walked there, the lady was very nice, she gave me food and i stay a bit there we chatted and she told me sometimes idols went there at night to eat.

I was looking at lady cooking when two boys enter

"hi we wanted the same as always please, for two persons" lady smiled and start prepare their food

"so tell me why you wanted go out today?" the one that order ask to other

"well i found someone today in park" he say, that voice was familiar to me but they was covered up with clothes and his scarf didnt let me hear well his voice

"a girl?"

"yeah a girl i was looking since our concert" i wide my eyes and look directly to them

the guy that order was with his backs turned to me i coudnt see who he was but he moved to take food and i saw the other, it was him....

"i...i go, here the money" i gave lady the money but it was alot

"miss this is not need"

i walk out almost running

 

DongHae Pov

 

"i...i go, here the money" i look behind LeeTeuk and saw her, she was looking at me, then she run away.

"ma'am i give to her" the lady give me the money and i run after her

"hey dont run please!" i scream but she was a bit far, so i run more, she turn to other street but when i got there i didnt saw her no more.

Aish my luck.

I walked to lady and give her the money

"if she came back other day you can give to her" i smiled and me and hyung walk out there

"why you run after her?"

"it was her hyung... the girl i saw in concert and in park...." i was looking down

"oh so she is here now!"

i nodded and we walk to dorm