The concert

Dreams came true

__________ Pov

 

It was today!

The best day ever in my life!

I put on, my black leggings and my big gray shirt, i putted my scraff on and my snikers on.

My long hair was simple strait as always and on left side behind ear.

I toke my bag and run to car, i turn music on and sing along with Snsd.

I look for park and stoped car, i walked to the big stage, there was alot of people but i had the most expencive ticket, i would be right infront of stage and see them right infront of me.

I walk throw people and saw my place, i stay there alone while i saw other people talking and laughing, i really didnt care about be alone i just wanted to see him...

the lights went off and my heart almost stop.

It started SMTown concert started

Boa enter with Snsd, followed by f(x) and Exo then Shinee and Super Junior.

I didnt saw him, i was getting sad, then he enter in stage running and everyone laugh at him

"fishy hyung always late" Taemin say

he was even more perfect then in Tv, DongHae was amazing, i didnt had words to describe him.

Everyone sing and dance i did too but when Super Junior start sing i stop and my eyes got on DongHae, all his moviments all his face exprection, his voice...

they start run in stage and taking pictures with some fans, lucky them.

I was watching LeeTeuk taking a funny picture and didnt saw who was infront of me, when i saw i try hard not to faint.

 

DongHae was staring at me and smiling, he toke my camera that was off and turn it on, he turn me around and our faces touch, cheek to cheek, it was so perfect, he toke photo and then sing a bit looking at me.

 

All night that image didnt got out my mind.

 

It end was already 3am, i drived home and pass the videos and pictures to my laptop, and then i saw our picture together, it was so pretty.

I made it my wallpaper and then went to sleep with laptop .

 

 

Donghae pov

 

concert end and i was soooo tired.

I fall in hotel bed and stare at ceiling, that face, that beautiful face didnt got out my mind all night, her honey-brown eyes, that cherry red lips, her long hair... she was so beautiful, and what got my atention to her was that every girl was all screamming and dancing, she dont, she was murmuring the song but was focus in what we was doing, she was more then just a fan, she thought of us like a family.

I closed my eyes and could feel her warm cheek in mine, i touched my cheek.

"do you have fever?" LeeTeuk hyung say

"no i was just resting" my voice was tired but happy

"ohhh resting? I think something happen, lately your so cold to everyone but now your smiling to ceiling, do i need buy ceiling so you can smile like that always?" he laugh, i throw him a pillow

"no funny" i whine.

Then he told me to get ready we was going to leave to korea.

I didnt want i wanted search her, talk to her...

in plane i turn laptop on and search for my new picture in fan sites, there was alot of pictures but the one i wanted was not there, then i saw a picture that make me smile again, it was me singing looking at her, and the best thing is she was in picture too!