One

You'll Shoot His Eye Out!
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kris Wu strides across puffy clouds, his head held high as he straightens his black suit. He stares down (quite literally, from his 187-centimeter height) at most of the other residents of SM Cupid Heaven (he had no say in the name, unfortunately—he would have definitely named it something better), as he heads for the Freaking Undercover Cupid Knoll.

Why, though, he’s not entirely certain.

He’d been summoned to the by the heads themselves, who he’d never actually met in person (but according to one of the senior cupids, Minseok, they were a force to be reckoned with). His first thought was that maybe he’d been assigned to a mission, but he’d only been a trainee for about five years now. They couldn’t possibly have a need for him yet, could they?

(Kris neglects to realize that he’s actually one of the trainees who’d been there the longest—most others have already moved on to bigger and better things.)

He approaches the knoll and knocks on the side, feeling incredibly foolish to be knocking on the side of a grassy hill.

“Enter!” two perfectly harmonized voices sing, and a door swings open, nearly catching Kris in the stomach. He gives the door a dirty look and walks inside, marveling at how different the interior looks from the outside.

The is not particularly large, consisting mostly of the throne room and a few other rooms (the contents of which Kris is not privy to, and likely never will be), but its opulen

Please log in to read the full chapter