Will You Take Care of Me?

Will You Take Care of Me?

 

Will you take care of me?

 

 It was late at night when I felt my whole body trembling and my head spinning, maybe I was getting a cold. Okay, I was sure about that. I let out a deep groan escape from my lips. Damn, my head hurts, I thought. I didn't know how much I could handle it by myself. 

 It had been some days I was alone in my dorm. Sungmin had something to do while I took these days off, all because of this damn cold I knew I was getting. Blame it on my low immunity. I coughed, hurting all my throat which made my voice be huskier than before. Damn, I couldn't even play Starcraft, my headache didn't let me. I moaned in boredom  Everything I had to do was to sleep. 

 I woke up with some sunlights hitting my face lazily, making my body feels a little bit warmer.  This was good, because I was still feeling my whole body cold. Sure I was still with fever, but I didn't have enough strength to move. But then, I heard the door. 

 And my savior was there, smiling softly. 
 He was happy, that was for sure… Until he looked at me and saw how terrible I was. 

- Kyuhyun-ah, what the hell happened to you? - his eyes showed me all the concert he was caring. - Why are you wrapped on this blanket? It's so warm outside. - he rushed his steps, reaching my bed in one second. 
- I'm not feeling well, hyung. - I could feel he sitting next to me and his concerned eyes didn't stop looking at me and searching for something wrong with my body. - I got a  damn cold. - I'm not the kind of cute person, but I pouted, making Sungmin smile a little. His hands ran to my forehead, wide eyes been shown when he felt my temperature. 
- Kyuhyun, for God's sake, you have a terrible fever. Have you taken any medicine? - Min was carefully taking the blanket off my body, making me shiver a little because of the cold air that hit me. 
- No, Sungmin. It's gonna be gone soon. I don't -
- Yah, Kyunnie, you need to take some medicine now. - he frowned. I didn't think twice to do what he was saying. The last thing I wanted was Sugmin be mad at me. I tried to get up, but failed. Miserably. I almost felt down on the floor, but some strong arms were around my body. - Calm down, Kyu. I'll take the pill for you, stay still on the bed.

 It took him some minutes do pick the things up and be right back to my bed. He made me swallow that horrible pill, I hate being sick. I hate taking medicines.

After taking the damn medicine, Sungmin lay on the bed with me, thinking hard about something. 

- Kyu-ah, you know what is good to get better from fever? - his voice was soft and right through my ears. I just murmured to show I was listening. -  My Appa told me that the best thing to get rid of the fever is to take a shower. - he said simply. 
- Hyung, you saw I can't barely stand on my feet by myself. - I looked at him. - How can I take a bath now?
- I can help you. - after some minutes his eyes widened in shock. - I me-ean… I-If you want my-y… My help. - he blushed. There's nothing better than a shy Sungmin after saying something embarrassing. The fever wasn't gone yet, and I was starting feeling worse, I think a bath would be good. 

 We went to our bathroom in silence. He was with his hands around my body the whole way, holding me firmly. My body was still trembling in cold, and my head was spinning even more now that I was stand. 

- Hyung, I'm not feeling well. I'm cold… - my voice was weak. I was weak. 
- Shh, Kyunnie, it's gonna be gone soon. Trust me. - he kissed my cheek, entering the bathroom and closing the door behind him. 

 He sat me on the closed toilet and started undressing me out. Slowly he took my t-shirt off, observing each part of my shivered body. I closed my eyes, just focusing on his hand touching me. It felt good. When my t-shirt was gone, he ran his hand to my loose pants and started to pull it down. At this moment I opened my eyes to look at him. I wasn't embarrassed with the fact he was about to see my body . It felt kinda right. 

 His eyes sat on mine and smiled at me. 

He the faucet, letting the not so hot water fill the bathtub. It was time of his shirt and pants be on the floor, letting him only in boxers. His careful hands reached my body and held me tight, helping me to get up without cruising myself. The fever was still present, but not so strong as before, and at least I could walk to the bath. I put only a foot in so felt the heat of the water. Damn, it was cold.

- Yah, Hyung, the water is cold. I don't want- 
- Kyuhyun-ah, it's because of the fever, the water is in a good temperature and you need to take a bath, so stop pouting and step in. - I pouted even more.

When we both were in, I felt my tense body relax, while his hands were rubbing my torso. Unconsciously I tangled our legs and fit my face on his shoulders. Soft kisses were left through my whole face and forehead. My arms were resting around his belly strongly, showing me I was safe there. 

I was so exposed to Sungmin then and I couldn't fell any strangeness between us. I loved being hugged this tight by Minnie. I felt like a kid full of fears and insecurities. Fears which only Sungmin hyung could see and make them go away of my mind. 

- Hyung… Will you take care of me? - I pouted for the thousandth time in the day. My weak voice was the only sound in the warm bathroom. I sank my face on his neck, and then he was the one shivering, but not because of sickness. He traced his small fingers through my jaw line, raising my face to make eye contact. Sungmin brushed his nose with mine in a good and loving gesture. I couldn't resist to smile a bit. 

- Of course Kyunnie. - his hands were still on my face, petting me. The small space between our lips were being gone as the time went by. Min's soft and kissable lips were then so close I could feel his breath hitting my almost dry lips. - I'll always take care of you, whenever it's needed or not. - and the gasp between us was closed, with a calm and soft touch of lips. So passionate and pure. 

- I love you, hyung. 

- I love you more Kyunnie, and I'll always be here for you.