'I tried '

~Darkness blue~

 

 (You) POV

 

This whole situation stressed me out. While looking if someone was watching, I inhaled deeply and moved the boy into the house. He was heavy so when I got him onto couch that I was previously sleeping on, I pushed myself on the chair and rested for a moment. Suddenly, the boy started saying something, I couldn't catch up with words as he was talking really quickly, but only two words I managed to hear were * I tried *. Soon after his little speech, he was shaking and sweating also on the top of that was hurt and he needed some medicine. I quickly exited the living room and went to find that tiny little white box. The box was near the nightstand in my room, so I guess I left it there since… I really loved my room, it was like the art peace that I was so proud of because I decorated it myself. There was one side of the wall that I especially like. It was this one with violet and pink color splashed on it and it reminded me of galaxy which I really liked. It gave me that feeling of infinity. While going back, my eyes looked at the wall once more.

Then I screamed. My grandma was questionably looking at me and then at the thing that was in my hand. I must have known that she would eventually woke up. I was nervous, box was slowly moving to my right hand and back, I felt like I have been found out. Then she started speaking.

‘ Why aren't you sleeping? Is that the medicine box in your hand? Are you hurt somewhere?’- she checked my forehead and then she retrieved her hand.’As I see you are well, but why do you need it?’

I thought of a reason but couldn't think of any. Then I decided, eventually she would find out. ‘Halmoni,follow me.’- this was all I could think of. When we entered the room, she then saw what I couldn't tell her. She looked at me and then without making any sound she approach him. All she could see is that he was in pain and he needed rest. Then she motioned me to come closer which I did.

‘ You take care of him’- she paused ‘and don't forget to take his clothes off. He is hot’. She mocked me so I blushed. She turned her back and was about to leave the room, I stopped her.

‘ Halmoni…’- i bit my lip ‘ So you are not mad at me, I mean I brought him here without even asking you?’-

‘ You silly girl. He IS a stranger but also a person in need. Its a middle of the night and he is injured, isn't he? Quickly go and help him, tomorrow we will have a plenty of time to discuss , you still have to explain this to me. Fighting!!’. Then drinking something hot seemed like a good idea, so I placed a tea pot on stove and prepared two cups with a picture of totoro on it.

As soon as I came back, I pulled the chair closer and started applying the medicine for him. That one strand of hair was irritating me, so I pulled it behind his ear. I was admiring his face so I hadn't noticed that our lips were so close together. At that moment I felt someone staring at me and I quickly pulled back. Seeing his eyes up this close, their color seemed like perfect shade of day sky so it made me a little bit suspicious. Now when he was awake, I didn't know what to say so I just blankly stared at him. It seemed like he had remembered something until he smiled. It was the most beautiful smile I had ever seen. Bags under his eyes looked like his eyes were smiling and his lips were so full and I badly wanted to kiss them. At that thought, I shook my head and smiled at myself for thinking about it.

‘You don't know anything about him, but you still want to do that kind of thing with him, not that I would reje-’-

Out of the blue, he said something that sounded like:

‘Thank you’