The sight of blue

~Darkness blue~

 

~I just noticed your eyes (they are so beautiful), I am sorry I was so blind.~

 

It was 5 o’clock in the morning when suddenly there was a knock at the door. The air wasn’t good at all, it really felt odd for a moment. It was so windy that the trees could break into half. Mainly, it was earlier reported that monsoon season was coming and the weather reporter babbled nonstop about how everyone must stay home if nothing was important for them for that day. It was a mater of time before it started raining cats and dogs. This only deepened the mood around that one particular house. Maybe because it was an old looking house, the people found it quite scary and they would always bypass it. But for that one person, the mansion seemed more charming and beautiful as the old features on it added to the mystery of the blue-eyed owner.

The girl was having real difficulties right now as she was re-dreaming about event that took place one day ago. It also rained that day and while nervously waiting for her dad to start the engine, she felt someone gazing at her so much that the hole can be created on her back. She turned and immediately knew from where it was coming. It was from the house. The glace was coming from a near single window that faces the street. She shivered. Just at that moment her dad called her and without any objections got in the car. She breathed heavily and thought over what she saw a moment ago. All day long she was daydreaming so much that she didn't even notice her friends talking to her. After some time they let her be and left her alone. But she wasn’t always like this. Not forcing her to talk or to laugh when she just wasn't in the mood was something that she really liked about her friends.

“The eyes”-she thought. They were so mysterious and hypnotizing that she ultimately became more curious about its owner. Badly enough, she knew that it was the path she shouldn’t cross. As soon as she saw them, she woke up with cold sweat covering her whole body. While trying to get up she felt numbness all over her body due to falling asleep on the couch. She was really annoyed by the thought that she totally missed her favorite movie which she was looking forward to watch, so she muttered to herself. It was cold, so she embraced herself just to feel a little bit warmer. Because she was in need of water she left her cozy couch and started walking dreamily, as a result she hit the sofa. While rubbing her leg, she stepped into the kitchen. As soon as she opened the fridge, some kind of sound have taken her by surprise.

It was that repeating sound of something banging on door. Looking at the clock, she wondered. While walking towards the door, all sorts of thoughts went through her mind, imagining the scenarios from the worse thriller movie which made her really scared at that very moment. Also the darkness of the room didn't help her feeling better.

Her hand was on the doorknob, hesitating, whether she should open it or not. But she took a second and at last the door opened. It was really quiet except it was raining. She scanned through environment until her eyes caught on something or precise someone. So there he was. Those same mysterious eyes, so captivating, stared at her. She noticed that he was covered in blood and he was breathing heavily, but she also noticed that he was quite handsome even though of his current appearance. She could feel the air around them becoming hotter, she wanted to quit this staring game, he was scaring the hell out of her and she just wanted to scream out of her lungs. She really wanted to, but she couldn’t even say one single word before everything became dark for him.

She didn’t know what she was doing, it was like her hands weren’t listening at all. Soon she felt someone in her arms. It was him, the man who will teach her the danger of loving someone she shouldn’t have. It was the sweetest mistake she ever made and she knew it very well. She wasn’t perfect but she wasn’t ordinary either.

So she inhaled deeply and…