Side Story : Taecstal

I will always love you.

Happened one year at the summer holidays before Khun asked Victoria out.*

 

 


Stupid Jessica-unni. Why do i have to go with her to this stupid blind date? Aren´t Taeyeon, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon enough? And what about Jonghyun? I thought that she liked him? And stupid me, why did I have to agree to go to this useless blind date... This was the last time that I helped her with this kind of "thing"! Whats more is that the boys all are at least 6 years older than me. That´s gonna be a dead loss.
 

 


Later that day
 

 


From: IceQueen
To: IcePrincess


I´m sooo sorry.
But I can´t come
to the blind date.
Jonghyun asked me out!! <3
I´m so happy.
Would you tell the
others that I can´t make it.
Thanks. >.<

 


...Are you for real? What should I do now? I was right, she is stupid. "Krystal,what´s wrong you don´t look very happy?", Sooyoung asked worried. "Jessica-unni won´t come!",I looked irritated. "She won´t..WHAT? Is she serious?", Taeyeon jumped into the conversation. "But I heard that one of the boys is ill. Now its four on four.",hyoyeon said. Are you kidding me? If Jessica-unni isn´t here, there´s nothing to keep me here anymore. "I know what you think, but can´t you stay a little longer, pleeeeeease?", Sooyoung asked me with her eyes wide open. How can I say no to her. "Alright, but I won´t stay too long!"
 


"I´m sorry but our friend had an appointment so he will be late.", one of the guys said.
"That´s good, then i will leave.", I answered them.
"What? Can´t you at least wait ten minutes? What did you come here for in the first place? Aren´t you a little bit too coldhearted?", another guy asked me angry and confused at the same time. Why am I the bad person? I wasn´t the  one who wanted to come here!
"Let her leave! We don´t need her anyway. And i think that our friend wouldn´t like her, too. So isn´t it better for her to leave? And what about the Ice Queen? Why isn`t she here? I came for her and not for this brat.", the third guy said while glaring at me.
"W-What are you talking about? She´s our friend. Don´t talk to her like that!", Sooyoung defended me. You don´t need to protect me, it´s alright. It has always been like this.
"We´re sorry. We didn´t mean to say something horrible. Isn´t that right, Jaejoong?"
"Where are your balls? Aren´t you a man? What are you apologising for? I meant what I said. No one needs you here, so get lost! Little brats don´t belong he-!"
That´s it! I slapped him, he deserved it. But I know that he is definitely going to hit me back.
"YOU dare to hit my handsome face?!?",he yelled while strike out his hand.
"Handsome face? What are you talking about?", i laughed at him.
"You really asked for it, !", he yelled again. This time he would hit me for real.
"What are you doing, Jaejoong?", a boy asked all confused. He was standing in front of me with his back turned to me. This guy is so big. While I was still shocked, he turned to me and asked if I am alright. He protected me...
"Jaejoong... If you don´t have anything nice to say, don´t say anything at all.", he said while patting his head.
"I-I´m sorry for the trouble I gave you.", Jaejoong apologized. W-What happened to him, why the sudden change?
"N-No it´s alright.", taeyeon said while looking surprised too.
"Great, now that everythings alright again. We can start the blind date.", one of the other guys said. Are you for real? Your friend almost hit me?? And you´re ignoring this fact?
"I´m sorry. but I think that we will take our leave.", the guy, who saved me said.
"But didn´t you just arrive?", a guy asked.
"I know but I think that the trouble that Jaejoong caused is one reason too much to stay here. See you around, guys. Bye-bye."
"W-Wait!", I yelled while grabbing his sweatshirt.
"What´s wrong? Are you hurt?",he asked me worried.
"No..."
"That´s good. Now I´m relieved.",he smiled.
"T-thanks for ... saving me.", I turned red.
"You don´t need to thank me. I´m glad I could help.",he meant while patting my head.
That guy... is my first love. After that accident I haven´t seen him for a long time. It was.. painful not to see him. But the worst thing is that I didn´t ask about his name.

 


"What´s wrong, Krystal?", jessica-unni asked me worried.
"It´s nothing. Leave me alone."
"How can i leave you alone? ... hyoyeon is throwing a beach party, won´t you come? She wants to introduce her new boyfriend to us. I heard that she met him at the blind date. Isn´t that romantic?"
"W-What she got together with one of the guys? O-Of course I will come!", Now i´m worried I hope that she didn´t get together with HIM.
"That´s the spirit!"

 

 


At the beach party
 

 


"That´s a great party, so when will you introduce him to your best friends???", Sooyoung asked curious.
"He still didn´t arrive, but when he co- Ahh that´s him!!", Hyoyeon yelled while running into the direction of her boyfriend. He looks so gorgeous, not Hyoyeons boyfriend but the guy who was walking besides him. Finally I´m able to see him.
"I´m sorry that we are late, if you can´t forgive them, then can you at least forgive me?", he said seductive while hugging her tightly.
"Aww, of course I will forgive you, honeyyyy.", after she said that she kissed him.. for a long time.
"Ahem!! Did you both already forget us?", Sooyoung coughed.
"Oh my bad. Honey these girls are my best friends."
"Hello. I´m Jessica, nice to meet you."
"Good afternoon. I´m taeyeon and I´m STILL single." ..alright no comment. It´s alright for her to be like this.
"Hello. I´m Krystal, it´s a pleasure to meet you.",I said while secretly looking at him.
"Hi. I´m Sooyoung and I fell in love with YOU!",she pointed with her finger at the guy who I fell in love with.
"Really? You flatter me.", he smiled at her. That´s not fair in contrast to her I´m not confident.
"Don´t tell me another couple was created? You know both of you suit each other.", Hyoyeon smirked. You traitor!
"Then now we guys can introduce ourselves, right? Ok, then I will start. My name is Taecyeon and it´s a pleasure to meet you all." I have totally fallen for him.
"I´m Junsu (tvxq) and I hope that we can get along very well."
"Oh where is your other friend? I think his name was Jaejoong.", taeyeon asked curious.
"Don´t tell me you already fell for him, he´s no good for you.", Junsu said.
"W-Why?"
"Because he is no good."
"No, it´s because Junsu might like you.", Eunhyuk bursted into laugher.
"W-What?", she blushed.
"Hyung! Shut up!", and now he blushed too.
"Now that we introduced ourselves, we can go to the bonfire.", Hyoyeon meant while hugging Eunhyuks arm.
"Alright, then I will get the meat.",Sooyoung said happily.
"Wait. I will help you.", Taecyeon offered his help.
"N-No you don´t need to, it´s alright.", sooyoung blushed.
"No way, I will help you."
"I-I will help you, too.", I said without any second thought.
"It´s alright, krystal. Both of them are enough.",hyoyeon meant while holing onto krystal and giving sooyoung a sign to leave with him alone.
"That´s right, you should help the others, excuse us we´ll be back soon.",sooyoung told while grabbing taecyeons arm.
"No, wait.",I yelled while grabbing his shirt...again.
"What´s wrong?", sooyoung asked me confused.
"...It´s nothing.",I let go of him.. then they left.. he didn´t even turn around.
"I understand, he was the reason why you were unhappy.",jessica-unni whispered into my ear. She was right, but sooyoung likes him too. And I think that taecyeon likes her too.
"I won´t give up.",I yelled.
"What do you won´t give up?", they looked kind of confused at me.
"D-Did you hear me?"
"Of course, who wouldn´t hear you? You yelled 3 times more than hyoyeon always yells.", taeyeon laughed. now everyone started to laugh.
"Do you wanna die? When did I ever yell?", hyoyeon smirked. While the others laughed jessica told me that I shouldn´t give up that easily. And that she is pround of me. Now that I know that Jessica is on my side, I can start to attack. Now I will go and stalk them a little bit. ^^

 


10 minutes later

 


Finally I found them. But I can´t hear them. And why are they looking so serious? Don´t tell me that Sooyoung is going to confess for real? That´s not good. "What are you doing here?", a voice asked me from behind. As shocked as i was I turned around and smacked that "voice". To his bad I hit him in the face. And to my bad it was Kyuhyun. "W-what are you doing here?" I asked him. Poor him I didn´t mean to hurt him. "That hurts.", he meant. "I-I´m sorry." "What happened?", Vic-unni yelled while looking worried at kyuhyun. "I hit him by accident." "I see.", she started to laugh. "That´s not funny! Anyway what are YOU doing here?", he asked while holding his cheek. "I was just-" "Oh Isn´t that Sooyung, but who is that handsome guy?", Vic-unni wanted to know. "YAHH! Don´t look at other guys while you´re with me!", kyuhyun glared at vic-unni. As I turned around I saw sooyoung hugging him. W-What happened while I was talking to these both. I can´t take this. "Ah, krystal where are you running to??", I heard Vic-unni yell. She yelled very loudly this time. I don´t want to make you worry about me, but I don´t want to see this scene anymore. I was running and while my mind was filled with the scene where they both hugged each other, I got lost. Where am i? Why do always bad things happen to me? Now I was truthly all alone. Jaejoong was right, who needs me? Everyone is better off without me. "Here you are!" I heard a voice talking. As soon as I turned around  I saw Taecyeon, without a shirt. I know it´s hot but he looks so delicious.. wait, what am i thinking about? "W-What are you do-" I was interrupted. "Are you an idiot!", he yelled. Did he just call me an idiot? And how did he find me that fast? "Do you know how worried I was?" H-he was worried? But.. "How did you know that I was here?" I wanted to know. "I saw you running away." Don´t tell me that he was me running away from that scene before. Now he definitely thinks that I´m a freak. "I´m sorry, but you didn´t have to worry about me, you could have stayed a little longer with sooyoung." What am I doing. Now he will hate me for sure. "W-What? Could you please repeat that?" Now it´s over. "I already know that you like sooyoung, I think that the best would be if you would run back to her. just leave me here!" "Are you insane?" "What? ... You´re right I´m insane and do you know who made me insane?? It was YO-" "I know, so please don´t cry." cry? It´s true tears are falling from my face. But he didn´t have to suddenly hug me. "I will stop to cry so would you let me go and run back to sooyoung?" Oh no, why did I say that. "Alright I will let go." "Y-You will?" " Of course I won´t let go!" "What?" Suddenly he is hugging me more than before. My heart, it is beating so fast. Oh no my face is turning red. "Do you know why I ran after you?", he asked me with a very serious face. "Of course, that is because you were worried." That´s right he does only worry about me .. not less and not more. "...Alright, next question." Is he trying to cheer me up or why is he asking me questions. "Do you know why I´m hugging you right now?" That´s a very easy question. "Because you wanted to cheer me up, I was crying so you thought that hugging me would calm me down." Everyone would do that.. if I saw that someone was crying I would help as well.... "..Are you for real? Ok that´s the last question what would you do if I kissed you?" "Of course I wou- kkkiisssss??" What did he just say? Am I dreaming? No maybe I got hit earlier. ... I don´t think that I´m dreaming nor do I think that I was hit. "W-what´s with this question? Don´t talk to me like this, maybe sooyoung will hear this and then she will skin u-" , "Shut up!" H-His lips are on mine. I can feel his warmth. It´s getting hot in here, so hot. I´m sorry sooyoung but I will respond to this kiss. I can fell how my body comes to ease. "I like you, Krystal. And not some other girl. And I already told sooyoung that I like YOU and not HER. Then she told me that she would give up on me and hugged me. Krystal I liked you the second I arrived at the blind date. And I was so lucky that I would meet you again at this beach party. I felt that you like me too. So I run after und and did this things.", he told me while looking into my eyes. "D-Do you mean it?" , "Of course, I do. But tell me do you like me too?" Is that a serious question? "Of course I love you too!!", I said while jumping on him. he was so surprised that I jumped on him that he fell together with me . While we were lying on the ground I kissed him. Of course he gave me a respond to the kiss of mine. Seems like a deja vu. While we were getting to the good parts, Taeyeon disturbed us. "W-What are you doing here?", she yelled. I know that she wasn´t really shocked but more jealous. "Hyung, not here!", Junsu told him. "Right now we are making love, so would you please not disturb us?" Hahaha, its too funny for words. "Don´t joke around. Let´s go to to bonfire and eat." Oh that´s right the bonfire. "Alright, alright. Are you satisfied now?" He stand up and take my hand. I blushed. "What about Soooyung?", taeyeon wanted to know. "Well, that´s settled.", sooyoung said from behind them. "S-sooyoung.", I whispered. "It´s alright, krystal. You don´t need to apologize or anything else, I kind of already knew that he likes you and not me." I´m still sorry, sooyoung. "When its like this then let´s go and eat!", junsu smiled. We followed him. taeyeon and junsu were walking next to each other, in front of them was sooyoung. And we both were the last, still holding hands. I fell very loved. And I´m very happy that I got together with my first love.

 

 

"There you are!",Jessica yelled while hugging her.
"Jessica-unni You´re about to kill me.", I said while still holding taecs hand.
"I´m sorry, but you suddenly disappeared, and then sooyoung came back and told us that you run away.", she meant.
"I see. I´m sorry for making you worry about me.",I apologized.
"I´m sorry too.", taec apologized.
"W-why are you apologizing? You don´t need to!", I yelled.
"I understand. Now you´re Krystals boyfriend, aren´t you?", jessica asked him.
"Yes, I am.", he answered.
"Then how much money do you earn in a month?", jessica wanted to know.
"UNNI!!",I yelled at her.
"That´s just a joke, krystal.",sica started to laugh and so did I and the others. After we ate and played I started to talk to taecyeon alone. I want to know more about him...
"Now tell me something about you.",krystal told taec.
"Alright, Hm.. I´m taecyeon and i´m 23 years old. my hobbies are reading, swimming, cooking and meeting friends.", he smiled.
"You´re 23 years old. I understand. I´m 18 years old. And i go to school, but what about you do you work or do something else?", I wanted to know.
"I already left school. I´m working as a-"
"Taecyeon, here you are. When you told me that you would come to this beach party I came too, but I couldn´t find you and Siwon kept bugging me.", a beautiful girl said.
"I totally forget about you.",he answered her.
"You forgot about me...I see. You only love me this much.",she meant sadly. What does she mean with love? Why should he love you?
"Is she your sister?", I asked curious.
"No, she isn´t my sister. She is my-",before he could say something, she interrupted him.
"I´m his lover, but who might you be?",she looked kind of confused.
"L-Lover..",I stutter. If she is his lover, then what am I?
"W-Wait.. Don´t tell me you´re two-timing?",she smirked.
"Of course I am not two-timing. How could I? You aren´t even my lover, but best friend!",Taecyeon yelled. She is his best friend, now I´m glad.
"Can´t even tease you. Oh no there is Siwon again. Taecyeon, can´t you give me a ride home?", she looked rather annoyed.
"But right now I´m with my girlfriend.", he told her. G-Girlfriend, he called me his girlfriend. Oh no I´m turning red again.
"S-She´s your...girlfriend? You fell in love? Thats new. I´ve never seen you being serious with girls. And i thought that you would never fall in love. Seems like I was wrong.",she laughed.
"It´s alright you can give her a ride.",i said a little bit jealous.
"Are you sure?",he asked me.
"Of course I am.", I answered him in a serious tone.
"Yeah, thanks. Taecyeon, you have a good girlfriend.", she crawl to me.
"Ok, but i will come back soon.",he said while giving me a kiss.
"I will wait for you.",i told him before giving him a kiss. After they left I went back to the others. The day after tomorrow I will have to go to school and when I am at school i can´t see him. so I need to take  a picture of him. But I forgot to ask him about his mobile phone number. I have to ask him later, when he comes back. And I still don´t know where he´s working at. I´m kind of curious. Of course I´m not as curious as jessica-unni, but to know more is better than nothing. As i waited for him I realised that everyone were packing and leaving.
"We should leave, too.", jessica-unni told me. But i promised him to wait. "He won´t come krystal, it´s already too late.", she meant. "Maybe you`re right. I´m sorry, taecyeon. But i will take my leave.", because it was late i thought that he might not come back. and if i knew that i wouldn´t see him for two whole days then I would have waited for him.

 

 


The day after tomorrow
 

 


I´m so tired. To my horror I truthly didn´t see him for two days. when i asked Eunhyuk if he could give me taecyeons number he just meant that his mobile phone broke. And when i asked him about taecyeons address he just told me that he won´t tell me the address. I´m his girlfriend, isn´t it my right to know where he lives.
"Kryyyystal!",Sulli yelled.
"S-Sulli don´t scare me like that!",I scolded her.
"Alright, this was the last time. I promise.", sulli told me with puppy eyes.
"Why are you crossing you´re fingers, sulli?",victoria wanted to know.
"Ahh Vic-unni, I misssssed you!!", she jumped on vic-unni.
"You crossed you´re fingers???",I glared at her.
"I-I ..Let´s RUN.", she took vics hand and run at the entrance hall. That´s right today we will get a new teacher, I hope that he´s a little younger than the last one. I would be happy if we can get a female teacher. That would be totally new. Alright, better go, before they close the door.
"Today begins a new school year. I hope that you learned in your summer holidays. But first I would like to introduce you to a new teacher. Let´s welcome Mr. OK Taecyeon in our school."
Y-You must be kidding. why is- "Hey krystal isn´t that your boyfriend?", jessica-unni who was sitting behind me asked."Kyah, the new teacher is so handsome!",some girls whispered. That´s right HE is handsome .. and HE is MY boyfriend...

 

 


At the classroom
 

 


"Mr Ok, how old are you?", a girl asked. He is 23 and MY boyfriend.. but he didn´t look at me since this morning, not much.
"I´m 23 years old.", he answered seductive. How dare you flirt in front of my eyes.
"And do you have a girlfriend?", another girl asked. Yes he has and that girlfriend is me!
"Currently I don´t have one.",he told her. H-How can you say that..Don´t pretend it didn´t happen. Weren´t you the one who told me, you love me or did i misunderstand? That´s too cruel of you. "Teacher, I´m feeling unwell can i go to the nurse?", i asked the "teacher". "Of course, you can." He is the same as Jaejoong, he sees me as a brat too. Does he feel ashamed of me.. That´s not fair.

 

 


After the lesson ended
 

 


"Oh good day, mr. Ok.",the nurse blushed.
"You can call me Taecyeon.", he answered her.
"O-Ok, Taecyeon.",she meant while getting more red.
"How is my student doing?", he wanted to know.
"She is a little bit tired, but after she slept she will be feeling better.", the nurse said.
"I understand. Can you leave us alone for 10 minutes?",taecyeon meant seductive.
"O-Of course you can, after all she´s your student.", after she said that, she left for a coffee.
"..Are you awake or do you sleep?", he asked me. After a few seconds without  a reply of mine, he kissed me. At that moment I opened my eyes to see his face.
"W-What are you doing?", I asked him tearful.
"N-Nothing, but are you ok?",he worried.
"A-Are you serious?",i looked unhappy. "First you leave me without a word and now after two days you appear and the only thing i hear from you is .. that you don´t have a girlfriend?? You didn´t even look at me?! It´s alright if you are a teacher, but you can´t play with me!!", I cried.
"I´m sorry, I didn´t mean to hurt you. After I left with Tiffany, she told me that she is being stalked and that she is scared, so i stayed longer by her side, after that i came back but it was too late you weren´t there anymore. And in the past two days i had some problems, so i couldn´t contact you. And when i saw you today i was happy and sad at the same moment, because i am a teacher i can´t have a relationship with a student. So i tried to ignore you but, when you said that you felt unwell. I wanted to see you.",he told me while hugging me. I understand him.
"Then it is alright. A-Are we still dating... even when it is a secret that we are dating, i still want to.", i meant, hugging him more tight.
"O-Of course, we are dating! I love you.", he said. first he kissed me on my neck, then on my forehead after that on my right eye and now on my lips.
"B-But you need to give me your mobile phone number, you hear me?",I looked him in the eyes.
"Alright. I will give it to you.",he laughed.
"I love you, teacher taecyeon.", i smiled.
"I love you too student krystal.", he continued to kiss me, this time lower.

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Hello :D

Hope you like this chapter :)

Its about Krystal and Taecyeon ^^

First I wanted to make Kaistal, but then I changed my mind xD