At the beginning

I will always love you.


"I like you. Will you go out with me?"
"I-I like you, too. And of course I will go out with you."

 

 


Yesterday he finally asked me to go out with him. It has already been three years since I fell in love with him. When I was nine years old, my mother told me the story about her and dads destiny to meet. She said that they were made for each other, that they still love each other, that they sometimes fight about small things... but in the end they stayed together and mom gave birth to me. Thanks to them I was born into a beautiful world. I have a great family, funny friends and a handsome boyfriend. I’m the luckiest girl in the world. But I’ve never had a relationship before... what might happen if I don’t want to do it with him. And even though I like him, I still want to save my ity for the one guy who I do love more than anyone else. Please destiny guide me to my happiness.
 



"He asked you out?!!?",Krystal yelled.
"Please be quiet and don’t yell! “, I answered her.
"I’m sorry. But I’m shocked; he is the handsome prince of the school. And you’re just an ordinary girl. Just like me and the others. So why did he ask you out and not the other popular girls?“, she asked me all confused.
"I don’t know, maybe I’m more beautiful than them?"
"Who is more beautiful than you? “, a handsome guy surprised.
"Kyuhyunnie!! Don’t scare me like that! “, I meant surprised.
"But I want to know who is more beautiful than you?",kyuhyun wanted to know badly.
"I didn’t say someone is more beautiful than me, just that I’m more beautiful than some popular girls."
"Are you insane? Did you see yourself in the mirror today? I don’t think so."
"Shut up! I don’t need your comment."
"I’m just joking, Qiannie. You’re the most beautiful girl I’ve ever known."
"Thanks. You’re really my best friend. But where is your girlfriend? You shouldn’t say things like that to me than she could hear you."
„Don’t worry she is still ill."
"Poor her."
"Kyuhyun-oppa did you know that Victoria-unni got a boyfriend? Oh and he is the handsome prince nichkhun!",krystal yelled.
"Krystal!",I scolded.
"I already know that. Did you already forget that I’m her best friend? I think that I knew it before you.",kyuhyun teased.
"Did you hear that?",krystal asked confused/ tried to change the subject.
"W-What? Are you ok? I didn’t hear anything? Do you want me to take you to the nurse?“, he wanted to know.
"Vic-unni he’s teasing me again!!",krystal said unhappy.
"You’re so cute,krystal…. Kyuhyunnie take her to the nurse, please!",I joked.
"Vi-unni >.<"
"I better go to my class before the teacher scolds me.",kyuhyun meant.
"Alright. See you later. “, I said happy.

 



Right now I’m in my second year of high school. After this year and next year, I will be free. When I was five years old, my mother introduced me to her best friend’s son, kyuhyun. And because Kyuhyun was the son of my mother’s best friend I saw him very often. We played together, he protected me and I took care of him. I know everything about him and he knows everything about me. Scary, isn’t it? We never lie into each other faces and we don’t have secrets. Every time I had problems I went to him and told him about the problems and he listened to them and tried to solve them. And the same goes for him. Every time he had problems he came to me and I was there for him. Always. When I heard that he’s got a girlfriend I was sad, because I thought he would leave me... And that he won’t have time for me anymore. But I was wrong, he took more care of me than of his girlfriend. And he gave me more attention than her. And even though I think it is mean how he treats her, I mean he treats her very well, but he treats me better than her...poor her. Never mind now that I got a boyfriend, she shouldn’t worry about mine and Kyuhyunnies relationship any longer. But I think that I will spent more time with Kyuhyunnie than with nichkhun. After all he is the person I’m most comfortable with. I hope that we will stay as best friends forever.
 



"How was school today, honey? “, he asked while giving me a kiss on my cheek.
"It was great, just like always. And what about you? Did you wait long for me?", I answered while kissing him back.
"I think that the school is a time killer. And I didn’t wait long. Just got here. Where do you want to go?"
"Time killer? You must be having a boring life. Anywhere is fine."
"Now that I have you it isn’t as boring as always. You should be honoured; you’re the first girl to hear that."
"I’m REALLY happy to hear that. “, I said while my face turned red.
"You know, you’re really cute when you blush. “, he teased.
"I-I’m not blushing! “, I meant happy.
"I know, I know. I’m just joking. Let’s go eat some ice cream."
"Who do you think I am? I know that you’re just joking. Ice cream sounds good.“, I said embarrassed.
"Alright then let’s go to our first date."

 



Green Tea flavour, I said to the “ice cream man”. This flavour has always been my favourite one. When I was seven years old, I played hide and seek with some of my old classmates. At that time I didn’t really had good friends beside kyuhyunnie. When it was my turn to hide, I ran crazily to a good hideout, but on the way there I fell, to my bad I had a white dress on. My knee was bleeding. My mother and father were working; Kyuhyun was visiting his grandparents and my classmates run away after they saw my wound. I was alone; no one was there for me. But when I thought that no one would come, I was proved wrong because a boy appeared. He had a sweet voice and that voice calmed me down. He gave me a piggyback to his father who was a doctor. His father was very tall. He wore a lab coat and he had a stethoscope on his neck. I was really scared. First he prepared a syringe, bandages, cotton, alcohol and an ointment. Then he told me to be brave, because it might hurt a little bit. But I was still so scared that I couldn’t sit there and do nothing. Then I cried even more than before. Suddenly someone took my hand and hold it very gentle, but tight. As I looked up to the person I saw that it was the boy who took me to the hospital. That boy who took care of me, who cheered me up and was there for me, is my first love. After everything was done the boy’s father called my mother. I told him that I wanted to talk to my mother. So he gave me the mobile phone. Now it was my turn to calm my mother down. I said that it doesn’t hurt any more, that she doesn’t have to pick me up, that she shouldn’t worry too much and that we will meet at home. It did work; she calmed down and agreed to meet me at home. Now every thing was fine again. But I was sad that my classmates just left without trying to help me. I think that the boy knew that I was sad, so he took me to his favourite place. There he told me to wait for him. First I was a little bit confused but when I saw him coming back with ice cream, I was full of happiness. He bought me a green tea flavour. When I wanted to know why he bought me a green tea flavour, he just smiled and said; I think that green tea flavour suits you the best. I blushed. His words were so sweet. What’s your name? Mine is Song Qian. I asked him while eating the ice cream. My name is Changmin, Shim Changmin. Even his name sounds sweet. As soon as it began to get dark he took me home. My mother opened the door and hugged me. She hugged me a little bit too tight. But it was ok. When she realized me she saw that changmin was still standing there. She invited him to come in and hugged him as well. But he told her, that he would come over another time. But because my mother liked him, she meant that he could come over any time he wants. But to my horror he never came over. The next day his father told me that his mother suddenly took him away. Even though I couldn’t do anything to let him stay . I knew that sooner or later… I would meet him again.
 



“Victoria? Victoria? ”, a voice called.
“W-What? “, I answered surprised.
“Don’t tell me your thinking about another guy when you’re with me? “, nichkhun joked around.
“What are you talking about? I would never think of another guy when I’m with you. “, I denied.
“I know. I’m just joking around. Don’t take it too serious. “, he teased.
“Don´t kid with me.",I meant frustrated.
"Come on, I was just joking around.",he said while giving me a massage on my back.
"Alright, this time I will forgive you."
"Wh-? Hahaha, so cute ~"
"Don´t call me cute, that´s embarrassing!",I said while getting a face as red as a tomato.
"You know I like you´re blushing face, it is sooooo cute.",he teased, while hugging me.
"Leave me alone!",I said while hiding my face.
"Don´t hide your face. I like it more when I see it.",as soon as nichkhun said that he put my hands off of my face and put his own hands on my red cheeks.
"You´re beautiful.",he whispered, at the same time he looked into my eyes and kissed me.
"W-Why did you choose me?",I asked while holding two finger against his lips.
"Sorry, but I don´t understand you. What do you mean with that?"
"I mean that you could have chosen some other popular girl instead of me as your girlfriend. Why me of all people?"
"Hm...good question. I don´t know.You smell good ~",he teased again.
"KHUN!",I yelled while crossing my arms.
"I like you, because you are... you. Victoria-sshi isn´t a fake, she is honest, strong, cares for her friends, smart, beautiful, always smiling, funny and I can very easily."
"R-Really? You better not lie!!"
"Why would I lie? Do you hear that?", he took my hand and hold it against his chest, it is beating, his heart is beating very fast, at the same time he looked at me with serious eyes.
"I´m really happy to be your girlfriend."I jumped at him.
"Good to hear that^^"
"It´s already this late? I have to go and meet Kyuhyun."
"What?! Don´t tell me you´re two-timing? I want you to stay longer here..with me and  won´t let you go.",he looked sad.
"Don´t tell me your jealous of Kyuhyun? Come on, he is my best friend and like a brother to me."
"After all he is but a common man!"
"HE is a man of great trust!"
"...Alright. I will believe you. But don´t you dare cheat on me. If you do so then I will have to kill him."
"Arasseo. Then I´m off. See you tomorrow.",I said while giving him a 5second kiss.
"Have fun. Bye-bye.".he yelled, at the same time he was waving me... for a very long time. He is crazy..but cute.


 


"Kyuhyunnnnnie!",I shouted his name.
"Qiiiiaaaannnnnnnnieeee!!",he yelled back.
"Why are you so happy? Did something good happen? Oh, wait, that is a stupid question."
"Yeah, it is kind of stupid."
"You´re lucky to see my face, right?,he joked.
"When wasn´t I?", I joked back.
"So what do we present Yoona? Got any ideas?",he asked me.
"No, I don´t have any. What about you?"
"Me, too. I even tried to ask Luhan what she would like to have for her birthday, but he stayed silent."
"Her boyfriend can keep secrets very well.",I meant stunned.
"Why don´t we just buy her a necklace?"
"...why not, you ask?"
"Yes."
"I don´t know. Didn´t think that far^^. Then let´s go and buy her a necklace."
"You´re so tense.",he teased.
"That´s right. I´m tense.. but you are an idiot!",I teased while showing him my tongue.
"Aren´t you a Lady? If you are then don´t show you´re tongue!"
"And what about you? Aren´t you teasing me a little too much? I thought you are a gentlemen?"
"Shut up. If I turn older then I will be more gentle, alright?"
"I hope that, poor girlfriend of yours."
"Right, and poor boyfriend of yours."
"YYYAAAHHH Cho Kyuhyun !! You want to get hit?!"
"Hit on by you?",he smirked.
"Not this kind of hit!",I laughed.
"Oh, I see. But don´t forget that you´re standing in front of a future lawyer."
"I know, I know. Let´s go and buy a necklace, Mr. Lawyer.",I rolled my eyes.

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Hello ~ :D

I´m back with another story.

I hope you like this story ^^

And my other story "Can´t help falling in love" will be uploaded soon too. ^^

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tiffany ? Jessica? Krystal? or Sooyoung?