oct 17, 2007

Dear Yifan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID2]

#10 - OCTOBER 17, 2007

DEAR YIFAN, [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID1] I've been putting off this letter for some time now, and it's not because I forgot about you. There has been so much that has happened. So much is changing, Yifan, to the point where I don't even know who to speak to anymore.

First of all, Jennifart still hasn't let me go yet. She constantly tells me that you left all because of me. As much as I would like to say that isn't true, a part of me can't help but think it is. I can't think of any reason as to why it's not true.

I've been spending a lot og time trying to remember where I went wrong, were we went wrong. I thought our friendship was something special and I thought you felt the same way. Shame on me for that. Jennifart actually made some sense and I hate her for it.

Secondly, I might've told Wendy about what I said in the last letter. I probably shouldn't have told her because she thinks that those feelings are for you. I don't know what I was thinking about during that letter. I wanted to talk to her about it because I felt like I was going crazy.

But like usual, she took it too far and since she isn't over you yet, she got angry. I don't blame her, I was writing my true and honest feelings to her boyfriend. Probably, not the smartest thing to do. She actually told me the person I was feeling these feelings about was still in Canada which surprised me. Does someone like me?

As m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter